Whimsical lines criss-cross the face of this wired doorbell cover by Craftmade. Just behind those lines is a frosted insert that is illuminated by an LED bulb. This produces a warm glow that welcomes visitors to your home.
What stands out about this push button, and others in the Craftmade Touch Button Series, is that you won’t find a center push button to press. Rather than using an actual button, the TB1060 is activated by the touch of a finger. Specialized calibration ensures the button is not activated by false triggers, and even ensures it is activated when you have gloves on.
These innovative doorbell buttons are available in two finishes, the TB1060-AZ has an antique bronze finish while the TB1060-BN is a brushed nickel finish.
Both push buttons are surface mounted and require a doorbell transformer for power.
- Color options:
- TB1060-AZ Antique Bronze
- TB1060-BN Brushed Nickel
- Surface mounted
- Wired doorbell button needs power from a wired doorbell transformer. We recommend a 16V transformer
- Illumination powered by LED with lifetime warranty on LED
- Product dimensions:
- Height: 4.12″
- Length: 1.25″
- Width: 1.44″
- Depth: 1.25″
- Inside rubber gasket protects electronics to keep doorbell button working for years
- Uses Craftmade “Touch Button” technology to trigger doorbell
- Doorbell button light blinks when successfully triggered
- Manufactured by Craftmade
- One year manufacturer’s warranty, lifetime warranty on LED