- Additional information
I often find that simplicity is beautiful and this solid brass wired doorbell button by Carlon (Thomas and Betts) exemplifies this statment, especially as this product is available with six different finishes to compliment any home design.
This is a solid brass product with a stepped edge on each side that runs vertically down both sides. The finish is a brushed brass look (see image) and the stepped lines are a slightly darker color providing subtle depth to the design.
These are flush mounted, so ensure you have the space needed to properly install the plate or the existing hole is large enough or may be modified to accommodate the product.
This is a lighted pushbutton illuminated by LED bulbs. Because these are lighted they must be powered by a wired doorbell transformer and are not for use with battery operated door chimes as the power draw will quickly drain the batteries.
Depending on the model, the actual center push button is either lighted OR the center push is surrounded by a lighted led. The actual button you press is also the same brass matte finish and is surrounded by a LED bulb illuminaing the push button so you can easily locate it at night.
- Colors available
- DH1630L – Polished Brass
- DH1631L – Brushed Brass (darker in color than Polished Brass)
- DH1632L – Antiqued Brass (darker in color)
- DH1633L – Satin Nickel
- DH1635L – Copper
- DH1636L – Marbeled Green (discontinued)
- DH1637L – Brushed Bronze
- LED light power source
- Flush mounted
- For use with 8-24 volt transformers
- Wired button must connect to a doorbell transformer. Do not use with a battery powered doorbell or door chime
- Dimensions are .313”D x 1.25”W x 2.75”H
- Manufactured by Thomas and Betts
- 1-year manufacture’s warranty
|Country Of Origin|
1.25L x 0.875W x 2.875H
|Button Mount Style|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DH1630|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review