I think of a beautiful Victorian style home when I see this door bell button. The detail work in the wrought iron adds a touch of class to any entrance and compliments homes from or designed with a Victorian flare. The lighted button does a great job of making it easy to find at night and is powered by a LED bulb that won’t burn out or ever get hot to the touch.
This is a flush mounted doorbell button which means you will need to drill a hole for the back part of the button. Please ensure you check that you are able to do this prior to ordering. For example, you may have a surface mount button on brick, concrete or stucco where drilling out a larger hole is not easy. If you cannot drill a hole large enough we have a variety of surface mounted buttons to offer as well.
The DH1615L is shaped like the DH1610L but is has an antique brass finish
- DH1610L – Wrought Iron Plate
- DH1615L – Antique Brass Plate
- White Button in center of plate illuminated by LED bulb
- Flush mounted
- 4″L (3 7/8”) X 1 1/16 D” of plate
- Hole required for flush mount is 5/8” diameter, depth is 3/4” inch deep
- Manufactured by Thomas and Betts
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty