Effective date: July 11, 2021
LHE, Inc. ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.1800doorbell.com/ website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
1800doorbell.com DOES NOT sell or share your data with any third party sites.
- ServiceService is the https://www.1800doorbell.com/ website operated by LHE, Inc.
- Personal DataPersonal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage DataUsage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- CookiesCookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
LHE, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
LHE, Inc. may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
LHE, Inc. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Deletion of Data
To delete all account data stored on 1800doorbell.com, please send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org and specifically state you want us to remove all your account data.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, LHE, Inc. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
LHE, Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of LHE, Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
"Do Not Track" Signals Under California Online Privacy Protection Act (Cal CPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. LHE, Inc. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where LHE, Inc. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google AdWords - Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/adsGoogle also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Your Data Subject Rights as a Reviewer
A data subject, a natural person that can be identified or is identifiable by using data, is granted specific rights with respect to dealing with personal data. These data subject rights are specifically discussed in EU GDRP Article 15 to 22.
Data Subject Rights explained
Right to access, see GDPR Article 15
You have the right to know whether your personal data is being processed or not, and if so - how to access it. The store you purchased from needs to inform you about this data processing.
Right to rectification ("Right to edit"), see GDPR Article 16
You have the right to edit personal data if it is incorrect. Judge.me will especially take care of editing review content for you that is displayed incorrectly. Please consider contacting the store you purchased from for editing other personal data.
Right to erasure ("Right to be forgotten"), see GDPR Article 17
You have the right to be forgotten. This means that - upon your written request - a store has to delete personal data collected about you.
Right to restriction of processing, see GDPR Article 18
You have the right to restrict the processing of personal data you provide to the store your purchase from. Judge.me has introduced features that help merchants to exclude individual users (data subjects) proactively from processing data via Judge.me. If the merchant cannot help you, feel free to reach out to us email@example.com. However, as a data processor we can only act on the store's request.
Right to be informed, see GDPR Article 19
You have the right to know which personal data is stored and by who it is processed. While this sounds like common sense, with GDPR entering into force, it will become the duty of data controllers to provide this information. Judge.me has introduced a process that makes it easy for you as a reviewer to see and access all the data we have processed as a consequence of your review action.
Right to data portability, see GDPR Article 20
You have the right to receive your data in a structured and processable format. Judge.me has introduced a process that allows you as a reviewer to receive all your data in a language-independent data format that is human-readable as well as easy to process by other systems.
Right to object, see GDPR Article 21
You have the right to object to processing your data or using it for direct marketing purposes. Judge.me has introduced features that help merchants to exclude individual users (data subjects) proactively from processing data and marketing via Judge.me. Additionally, we have introduced reviewer-facing opt-out management for emails sent by Judge.me. In general, the store you purchased from needs to be addressed when you want to make use of your right to object.
Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, see GDPR Article 22
To our understanding, this right is not linked to the personal data that Judge.me processes on behalf of the merchant.
Please note that Judge.me is not processing any special category data.
Data Subject Rights Request
Please send an email to the store you have purchased from if you want to see what data Judge.me has processed about you. Your data is connected to your email address, so make sure to provide the same email address when you reach out to the store.
You can see an example file of your output here (JSON format).
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 800-366-7235