Carlon Wired Push Button Center Replacement Part in 3 Color Choices
When you need to replace the center push button on your wired doorbell button, these are great choices. Available in three color choices, the center has a colored finish and the outer rim is lighted by a LED light, producing a sort of halo effect.
The DH1203L series of products listed here are the actual center part of a wired doorbell push button that a visitor actually presses with their finger to trigger a doorbell button. These products are used to replace a non-lighted center button with a lighted one, or replace a burned out one with a new one.
For an existing wired doorbell button remove the center (circular shaped center push only) and insert the replacement part. These buttons are available in three different finishes, and feature a LED bulb that illuminates an outer rim, producing what’s called a “halo effect.”
- Dimensions: diameter is 3/4” and depth is 7/8”
- Flush mounted to wired push button plate. The electronics of this center push will protrude behind the push button plate.
- Lighted by LED bulb. Please do not use with battery operated wired door chimes.
- Manufactured by Carlon, a Thomas and Betts company
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- UL Listed
7/8 Inch Diameter
|Country Of Origin|
|Button Mount Style|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I’ve had a burned out doorbell button for years and decided to get an LED button. This was a perfect replacement. Some people mentioned that the color of light was too yellow. To me, it’s a doorbell button that is easy to find! Great replacement product.