Introducing the iChime, the World's Most Versatile Recordable Doorbell
You buddies are coming over to watch your college team play Saturday afternoon and you have a little surprise in store. When they push the front doorbell button, rather than hear the normal "ding-dong" sound, they here the fabled college fight song....what a way to start a Saturday!
Simply use the built in microphone or separate "audio in," or "mic in" inputs to connect to your PC or portable audio device. When we talk about versatility, there's no programmable chime in the same ballpark. The iChime comes jam-packed with 6 categories of popular songs, giving you a total of 47 Pre-Programmed tunes to choose from. With a simple twist of a knob you can change the tune or select one of your 6 recorded sonds or messages, each lasting up to 60 seconds.
To hear the pre-programmed tunes available on the iChime, Please click: IChime Sounds and Tunes
This programmable doorbell is recordable. It allows you to record your own unique doorbell sound or use one of the many sounds that come prepackaged. (see below for the full list)
- If you already have a wired door chime, you can replace it in a snap with the iChime
- Easy to follow instruction manual makes this a true do-it-yourself doorbell installation
- The unit was designed to allow for quick disconnect from wall for setup or maintenance
- The iChime has a large speaker that delivers full, rich sound. Don't fall for cheap imitations
- Can store up to six custom user recordings, each lasting up to 60 seconds
- Will work with lighted doorbell buttons, front and back doors
- The unit was designed to mount horizontally or vertically to suite your decorative needs
- Can be extended with up to two optional speakers to extend the sound in other areas of your home
- Built in 4-level volume control to turn the doorbell volume up or down
- Can be wired for business entry door chimes
- Requires 4 AA alkaline batteries
- No complicated USB software necessary
- Note: this product is not wireless
- Dimensions: 5" x 7 3/4" x 2"
Product Accessories Available Separately:
- Auxiliary Speaker: This optional speaker can be wired to the main unit in order to hear the chime in another room. Up to two auxiliary speakers can be wired to the main iChime unit. It is in the same housing as the iChime itself, but with the electronics removed. No batteries required.
- Bell Transformer 16VAC: Most existing homes already use one of these. A new one is only required for new installations. It will allow you to use a lighted pushbutton at the door. Connects to 120VAC, outputs 16VAC at 10 VA (Watts) - UL Approved.
- Bell Wire: For new installations and new construction only. Not necessary when replacing an existing wired doorbell. Two (2) conductor, 20 AWG solid, jacketed - UL approved.
What recent customers have said:
- "Finally - a way to play my mp3 music when the doorbell rings - Thanks for a great product!" - Jeffrey M, Madison WI
- "I was going to invent one of these but iChime works even better than I imagined!" - Shirley H, Springfield IL
- "Being able to change it for sounds of the season is great. I love my new doorbell!" - Sharon G, Naples FL
- "Just what I was looking for! This really brightens up our day care center. The kids LOVE it." - Sandy F. Dayton OH
- "I have mine playing 'Are you ready for some football?!' when my buddies come over on Monday night." - John M, San Jose CA
- "Easy to use and easy to install - I am impressed. I am going to buy more as gifts." - Joan C, Scranton PA
- "My wife is a huge Elvis fan. Now our visitors are greeted with You ain't nothin' but a Hound Dog... " - Joseph Y, Atlanta GA