Shiplap has gotten very popular in the last few years as popular decorative wood. Shiplap is a style where grooves are cut in the top and bottom edges of boards so they can fit more snugly together. Shiplap tends to make a home look both rustic and modern at the same time-almost a shabby chic type of look.
This wired doorbell by Craftmade has an out cabinet made to look like real shiplap and finished in a whitewash paint. Inside the cabinet is a basic wired door chime that plays a 2-note sound for door 1 and a 1-note sound for door 2. With this wired chime hanging in your foyer, visitors would not be able to tell this is not real wood (our opinion at 1800doorbell.com).
The manufacturer recommends you use
- Manufactured by Crafmade
- 2-note door 1, 1-note door 2
- Needs 16V doorbell transformer
- Dimensions are 6.25” x 2.5” x 8.5”
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Resin outer cabinet designed to look like whitewashed shiplap