Can’t find the doorbell color or stain to match you design ideas? If that’s the case, look no further than the CH2401-UO/EBY wired doorbell by Craftmade.
The unfinished, real wood cabinet on the CH2401-UO doorbell means you can stain it, paint it, or wall paper it exactly the way you want it to look. The oak cabinet has a hand-hewn look with three horizontal grooves across the width of the cover. Once painted or stained, this will look like a doorbell or door chime that cost much more than what you actually paid for it. This same chime is also available in an ebony finish.
Great for designers, craftsmen, or people who want to create and market their own doorbell design. Don’t let the unfinished cover make you think this doorbell isn’t finished on the inside. Like it’s Craftmade counterparts, this is a fully functional wired doorbell.
The doorbell plays two notes for the front door and one note for the back door. Powered by a 16V wired doorbell transformer, this doorbell is waiting for your home.
Hear the 2-Note Sound Played by This Chime
- Unfinished, real Oak wood allows you to paint or stain this doorbell exactly the way you want it with the UO version; ebony if the EBY version
- Height: 8.5″ Width: 5.25″ Depth: 2.375″
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by Craftmade
- 2-note for front door, 1-note for the back door