I’ve thought and thought on how to describe this wired chime by Craftmade. Like all the ICH series of chimes, this chime is illuminated by a led (dimmable) bulb that sits behind the frosted glass. The aged bronze finish that surrounds the glass is lines and circles that intersect to create a geometric design. Modern? Mission? Craftsman? Deco-art? I’m honestly not sure what bucket of interior design this chime goes into, but it’s cool!
- Tea-stained frosted glass
- Dimmable LED bulb behind frosted glass
- Aged bronze deco styled outer frame
- 2-note front door, 1-note second door
- Manufactured by Craftmade
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Must have at least 18 gauge wire everywhere (button to chime; transformer to chime; from chime to chime if wiring more than one), and must use a 16 volt transformer only.