CA4-RC Craftmade Wired Chime-Westminster Chime Melody-Long Hanging Tubes
The CA4-RC is an elaborately carved cabinet doorbell with brass chime tubes, all painted in a renaissance crackle finish. Well equipped with volume control and a beautiful Westminster melody. Unlike any other doorbell!
Out of stock
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30- Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Real Customer Support
This doorbell deserves the best. Words cannot explain how lovely of a doorbell this is, nor, the terrific sound that resonates from the real hanging brass tubes.
The CA4-RC by Craftmade features an elegantly carved cabinet with four, long brass tubes painted in a tasteful, renaissance crackle finish.
Measuring an impressive 59” long, make sure you have the room to accommodate this one. It needs the room to show off its nice pipes! Equipped with volume control and a beautiful 8-note or 4-note Westminster melody, or choose a single note chime for 2 secondary doors.
*Please note: the manufacturer recommends 18 gauge wiring (button to chime, transformer to chime, chime to chime (if more than one), and ONLY use a 16-Volt transformer. In addition, the instruction manual says the unit has a volume control switch–this is incorrect. There is no volume control for this unit.
- Manufactured by Craftmade
- 8 or 4 note Westminster melody for the front door, 2 note for the second and third door
- Requires a 30w, 16V transformer (not included), we recommend the T1630
- Height 58.5″ x Width 12.125″ x Depth 4.75″
- Hangs vertically
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- 16V transformer needed (not included)
- Must use 18-gauge wire for all connected wiring to this chime (push button to the transformer, transformer to chime
|Chime Hanging Position|
|Country Of Origin|
|Wired Doorbell Features|