Sleek Wired Doorbell Can Be Battery or Transformer Powered – Available in Different Finishes
One or two door capable direct wired door chime works with either a doorbell transformer or batteries.
|1 × 16V 10 Watt Doorbell Transformer DH905|
- Additional information
Transformer or Battery Operated Wired Door Chime
If you need a direct wired doorbell but don’t have a transformer, use this wired door chime with 4 x C batteries to power this chime. (Also works with a transformer)
Please note, if you have a lighted push button, do not use batteries, use a transformer as the light will drain the battery.
- One or two door operation with different tones to distinguish which push button originates the tone
- Two note sound for front door, one note sound for second door.
- AC operation for battery use, 4 x C sized alkaline batteries (do not use batteries with lighted push buttons)
- DC mode uses a 16 V transformer
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
Click Below to Hear the DH250 Wired Doorbell Sound:
4.25L x 2.25W x 7.5H
|Country Of Origin|
2 Notes on Front Door/1 Note on Second Door
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Brushed Bronze not as Bronze as I had thought.
Goes Ding-Dong.!!! Just what the Dr. Ordered.
Doorbell works as advertised
Excellent product and very easy to install. Especially when you have no room for a transformer and have to use batteries.