ERA-UTDCR Warehouse & Business Wireless Doorbell Kit Designed for Business Use
Our most popular Long Range kit. Power through the steel, concrete, and other building materials present in commercial applications with a range of 4,000 feet. The receiver chime features 4 x 12V outputs allowing a different strobe (siren, buzzer, etc.) for each zone. Pair up to 12 transmitters (push buttons or door contacts). Use as many receiver chimes as necessary to hear the alert in multiple locations.
|ERA-UTX Long Range Wireless Push Button or Entry Alert Designed for Business Use|
|ERA-DCRX 4000 ft Range Wireless Chime Receiver|
- Additional information
Do you need an easy to install long range wireless doorbell for your business?
Do you have a door that you would like to know whenever it is opened? With our newest kit, the ERA-UTDCR, you can do that and more!
The problem with wireless doorbell kits OR wireless entrance alerts purchased at your local box store retailers is they simply do not have the necessary range to power through the steel, concrete, and other building materials present in commercial applications.
Business Owner, Meet the Safeguard Supply ERA-UTDCR Long Range Wireless Doorbell!
- Kit has everything you need, 1 wireless push button (or door/window contact) and 1 plug-in receiver
- Range from transmitter (push button or contact) to the plug-in receiver is up to 4,000 ft.
- Powers through most obstacles that limit most wireless door chime products
- Receiver alerts when a door or window is opened
- Let your delivery trucks notify you when they arrive at your door
- Let visitors alert you when they need service
- Kit allows you to add more transmitters (up to 12) and more receivers (unlimited)
- Compatible with motion sensors, driveway alarms, and other products
The number of uses of the ERA-UTDCR is almost limitless and we have listed just a few of them above.
This kit is customizable and expandable:
Since this device works with the Safeguard Supply ERA series of products, you can easily customize this system to fit your individual needs. For the price you cannot get a better system that offers the value and versatility of the ERA-UTDCR.
- Range of 4000 ft. from transmitter to receiver
- Kit ships with one wireless push button (with the ability to also double as a door/window contact) AND one plug in receiver
- Receiver capable of four zones, each with distinct tone or melody. You may use up to 12 transmitters and as many receivers as needed.
- Transmitter ships with 3-volt lithium battery
- Receiver is powered by 120 V plug in transformer (included)
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Transmitter features one N/O and one N/C relay; receiver has 1 “C” relays and (4) 12V outputs allowing the connection of 4 accessories (strobe light, buzzer, etc.)
- Compatible with all Safeguard Supply ERA series of products
Dimensions for push button is 3.38” x 1.94” x .81”
Dimensions for magnetic contact is 2” x .56” x .38”
What's Included in this Wireless Door Chime for Warehouses & Businesses?
ERA-UTX Universal Transmitter:
The ERA-UT is the transmitter included with this kit and may be used as a wireless push button OR a wireless door/window contact. It is outdoor rated. The ERA-UT is powered by a 3-volt lithium ion battery which comes included in the kit and should last up to 18 months without a battery change. Please note, cold climates and more frequent use will diminish battery life.
The ERA-DCRX Receiver:
The receiver is truly the “backbone” of the Safeguard Supply ERA series system. The receiver features 1 “C” relays to wire any normally open N/O or normally closed N/C device to the receiver. This allows you to integrate the device into a variety of other products.
The receiver also features (4) 12V DC output to add your favorite accessories to the system as well. Do you need the chime sound to be louder? Easy, hook an external speaker to the live 12VDC output. Need a visual indicator? Easy, wire an external strobe light to the live output. Both the C relays and dc output can be set to activate for 5 seconds, 10, seconds, 1 minute or 2 minutes.
The volume control on the receiver allows you to adjust the volume to suite your needs – including Mute and Off.
- Four zones, each zone capable or pairing with 4 transmitters
- Each zone features a live 12V DC output for connection to external 12V device such as a strobe, siren, horn, etc.
- Receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet.
- 12 available melodies to choose from. Typical installation is 1 melody assigned per zone.
- No limit to the number of receivers you may pair to a transmitter.
- Range from transmitter is up to 4,000 ft.
- Volume control knob controls four (4) volume settings, mute, and on/off of unit.
- 1 x C-Form relay available to use with any configuration of zones.
The kit also features terminals for both a normally open (N/O) and normally closed (N/C). These contacts allows you to integrate the device with other products that work with Normally Open and Normally Closed connections. This device will send a wireless signal over 4000 feet to your ERA-DCRX receiver. Whether you want to use the system as a doorbell button or a door window contact, the ERA-UT is a high powered transmitter designed for commercial applications.
Click to hear the ERA-DCRX Receiver Sounds
Canon in d
Safeguard Supply – ERA Series
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Have been a customer for nearly 10 years. Service has always been excellent and the products are very reliable. Just upgraded our bell system and added strobe lights and are very happy.
The item works great for what we need it for. I wish the alarm was a little louder, but the light makes up for it. The police siren is actually the loudest mode, so that made for a couple of laughs. Overall a good option if you don't want to hard wire a doorbell and light system.
Easy to set up. Good volume. Works great.
I purchased a door alarm for my pet grooming shop and I love it. It is loud enough to hear over the dryers and barking dogs.
They bend over backwards to help you and the shipping is fast.