Do you need an easy to install long range wireless doorbell for your business?
Do you have a door that you would like to know whenever it is opened? With our newest kit, the ERA-UTDCR, you can do that and more!
The problem with wireless doorbell kits OR wireless entrance alerts purchased at your local box store retailers is they simply do not have the necessary range to power through the steel, concrete, and other building materials present in commercial applications.
Business Owner, Meet the Safeguard Supply ERA-UTDCR Long Range Wireless Doorbell!
- Kit has everything you need, 1 wireless push button (or door/window contact) and 1 plug-in receiver
- Range from transmitter (push button or contact) to the plug-in receiver is up to 4,000 ft.
- Powers through most obstacles that limit most wireless door chime products
- Receiver alerts when a door or window is opened
- Let your delivery trucks notify you when they arrive at your door
- Let visitors alert you when they need service
- Kit allows you to add more transmitters (up to 12) and more receivers (unlimited)
- Compatible with motion sensors, driveway alarms, and other products
The number of uses of the ERA-UTDCR is almost limitless and we have listed just a few of them above.
This kit is customizable and expandable:
Since this device works with the Safeguard Supply ERA series of products, you can easily customize this system to fit your individual needs. For the price you cannot get a better system that offers the value and versatility of the ERA-UTDCR.
- Range of 4000 ft. from transmitter to receiver
- Kit ships with one wireless push button (with the ability to also double as a door/window contact) AND one plug in receiver
- Receiver capable of four zones, each with distinct tone or melody. You may use up to 12 transmitters and as many receivers as needed.
- Transmitter ships with 3-volt lithium battery
- Receiver is powered by 120 V plug in transformer (included)
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Transmitter features one N/O and one N/C relay; receiver has 1 “C” relays and (4) 12V outputs allowing the connection of 4 accessories (strobe light, buzzer, etc.)
- Compatible with all Safeguard Supply ERA series of products
Dimensions for push button is 3.38” x 1.94” x .81”
Dimensions for magnetic contact is 2” x .56” x .38”
What’s included with the kit?
The kit ships with the ERA-UTX (transmitter) and the ERA-DCRX (receiver).
ERA-UTX Universal Transmitter:
The ERA-UT is the transmitter included with this kit and may be used as a wireless push button OR a wireless door/window contact. It is outdoor rated. The ERA-UT is powered by a 3-volt lithium ion battery which comes included in the kit and should last up to 18 months without a battery change. Please note, cold climates and more frequent use will diminish battery life.
The kit also features terminals for both a normally open (N/O) and normally closed (N/C). These contacts allows you to integrate the device with other products that work with Normally Open and Normally Closed connections. This device will send a wireless signal over 4000 feet to your ERA-DCRX receiver. Whether you want to use the system as a doorbell button or a door window contact, the ERA-UT is a high powered transmitter designed for commercial applications.
Below are images that demonstrate the two most popular way the transmitter is mounted.
The ERA-DCRX Receiver:
The receiver is truly the “backbone” of the Safeguard Supply ERA series system. The receiver features 1 “C” relays to wire any normally open N/O or normally closed N/C device to the receiver. This allows you to integrate the device into a variety of other products.
The receiver also features (4) 12V DC output to add your favorite accessories to the system as well. Do you need the chime sound to be louder? Easy, hook an external speaker to the live 12VDC output. Need a visual indicator? Easy, wire an external strobe light to the live output. Both the C relays and dc output can be set to activate for 5 seconds, 10, seconds, 1 minute or 2 minutes.
The volume control on the receiver allows you to adjust the volume to suite your needs – including Mute and Off.
- Four zones, each zone capable or pairing with 4 transmitters
- Each zone features a live 12V DC output for connection to external 12V device such as a strobe, siren, horn, etc.
- Receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet.
- 12 available melodies to choose from. Typical installation is 1 melody assigned per zone.
- No limit to the number of receivers you may pair to a transmitter.
- Range from transmitter is up to 4,000 ft.
- Volume control knob controls four (4) volume settings, mute, and on/off of unit.
- 1 x C-Form relay available to use with any configuration of zones.