ERA-UTDCR Door Chime with 4000 Feet Range, Ideal Wireless Doorbell for Business & Warehouses
Finding the right commercial doorbell or door entry alert can be daunting and infuriating, with all the fake reviews and poor descriptions. And if you’ve found a product worth looking at, the prices are often not commensurate with what you’re actually getting. Enjoy the easy and secure shopping experience with our ERA doorbell and entrance alert kit, which will help your business run more smoothly and efficiently.
Our most popular Warehouse & Business Entry and Doorbell Kit. Power through the steel, concrete, and other building materials present in commercial applications with a range of 4,000 feet. This wireless warehouse door chime receiver features 4 x 12V DC outputs allowing the use of various accessories, including strobes (siren, buzzer, etc.), sirens, bells, etc., for each zone.
Pair up to 12 transmitters (push buttons, door contacts, motion sensor, or outdoor driveway sensor). Use as many receiver chimes as necessary to hear the alert in multiple locations.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30- Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Real Customer Support
The ERA-UTDCR Doorbell for Business & Entry Chime Alert Kit for Business
- Door alarms for businesses – receivers play a chime sound when your door opens. Add receivers throughout your office or warehouse and additional sensors for multiple doors/locations.
- Wireless doorbell for businesses & warehouses – rely on the ERA-UTDCR as your business doorbell or entrance alert.
- Entry alert kit for retail stores – store clerks and managers can instantly hear when visitors open a door.
Do you have a door you want to be alerted to whenever it is opened? With our newest kit, the ERA-UTDCR, doorbell for the business you can do that, and more!
The problem with wireless doorbell kits OR wireless entrance alerts purchased at your local box store retailers is that they do not have the necessary range to power through steel, concrete, and other building materials in commercial applications. Get this ERA-UTDCR Warehouse & Business Entry and Doorbell Kit now and never miss a visitor again!
Quick Facts About the ERA-UTDCR Warehouse & Business Wireless Doorbell Kit Works Great at Door Alarms for Businesses :
- Add up to 12 transmitters per receiver–unlimited receivers per transmitter.
- Range of up to 4,000 ft. from transmitters to receivers.
- A door contact (alerts when the door is opened) or push button (user pushes button) transmitter is included in this kit.
- 12V DC output allows strobes, sirens, bells, etc., to provide loud alarm sounds and/or bright flashing strobes.
The ERA-UTDCR is a base kit that features one transmitter and one receiver. More options, based on this kit are available by viewing:
- Strobe Light Wireless Warehouse Doorbell Kit
- ERA-PRDCR-STROBE Motion Based Entry Alert Chime Kit with Flashing Strobe Designed for Businesses
- Motion Warehouse Door Chime Kit
- Business Doorbell Kit with Loud External Alarm
Business Owners, Meet the Safeguard Supply ERA-UTDCR Long Range Wireless Doorbell!
- The kit has everything you need, one wireless push button (or door/window contact) and one plug-in receiver
- Range from the transmitter (push button or contact) to the plug-in receiver is up to 4,000 ft.
- Powers through most obstacles that limit most wireless door chime products
- Receive alerts when a door or window is opened
- Let your delivery trucks notify you when they arrive at your door
- Let visitors alert you when they need service
- The kit allows you to add more transmitters (up to 12) and more receivers (unlimited)
- Compatible with motion sensors, driveway alarms, and other products
The number of uses of the ERA-UTDCR is almost limitless, and we have listed just a few of them above.
Since this device works with the Safeguard Supply ERA series of products, you can easily customize this system to fit your needs. For the price, you cannot get a better system that offers the value and versatility of the ERA-UTDCR.
Hear the Receiver Sounds
- Range of 4000 ft. from transmitter to receiver
- Kit ships with one wireless push button (with the ability to also double as a door/window contact) AND one plugin receiver
- The receiver can have four zones, each with a distinct tone or melody. You may use up to 12 transmitters and as many receivers as needed.
- Transmitter ships with a 3-volt lithium battery
- The receiver is powered by a 120 V plug-in transformer (included)
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The transmitter features one N/O and one N/C relay; the receiver has 1 “C” relay and (4) 12V outputs, allowing the connection of 4 accessories (strobe light, buzzer, etc.)
- Compatible with all Safeguard Supply ERA series products
- Receiver measures: 5.75” x 3.5” x 1”
- The push button (without magnetic contact) measures: 3.38” x 1.94” x .81”
- Magnetic contact (without push button) measures: 2” x .56” x .38”
Quick Video Demonstration of ERA-UTDCR with Magnetic Contact on Door
Expand This Kit by Adding Receivers & Sensors
ERA-UTX Universal Transmitter:
The ERA-UT is the transmitter included with this doorbell for the business kit and may be used as a wireless push button OR a wireless door/window contact. It is outdoor rated. The ERA-UTX is powered by a 3-volt lithium-ion battery which comes included in the kit and should last up to 18 months without a battery change. Please note cold climates and more frequent use will diminish battery life.
Push Button/Door Contact Features:
- Range of up to 4,000 ft. from push button to receivers
- High-powered, long-lasting Lithium battery included
- Red LED signals when the sensor is transmitting
- Use as a door contact and/or push button
- Outdoor rated
- NO/NC relay
ERA-UTX Warehouse Push Button / Magnetic Door Contact Transmitter
ERA-UTX Push Button/Door Contact Features
- Outdoor rated w/ rubber gasket to prevent moisture
- Operational temperature from -30 F to 120F
- Transmits signals up to 4,000 ft.
- Powered by a 3V Lithium battery (CR-2)
- May be used as a push-button or a door/window contact
- Mounting hardware included
- Contains N/O and N/C contacts for advanced integration
- LED indicator lights for 2 seconds when triggered. LED may be deactivated
- The operating frequency is 433 MHZ
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply
*Dimensions for the push button are 3.38” x 1.94” x .81”
*Dimensions for magnetic contact is 2” x .56” x .38″
More Info About the ERA-DCRX Doorbell for Business Chime Receiver
The ERA-DCRX Receiver:
The receiver is truly the “backbone” of the Safeguard Supply ERA series system. The receiver features a “C” relay to wire any normally open N/O or normally closed N/C device to the receiver. This allows you to integrate the device into a variety of other products.
The receiver also features (4) 12V DC outputs to add your favorite accessories. Do you need the chime sound to be louder? Easy, hook an external speaker to the live 12VDC output. Need a visual indicator? No problem, wire an external strobe light to the live output. The C relays and DC output can be activated for 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 1 minute, or 2 minutes.
The volume control on the receiver allows you to adjust the volume to suit your needs – including Mute and Off.
Receiver Top Features
- Four zones, each zone capable of pairing with four transmitters
- Each zone features a live 12V DC output to connect to external 12V devices such as a strobe, siren, and horn.
- The receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet.
- Twelve available melodies to choose from. A typical installation is one melody assigned per zone.
- No limit to the number of receivers you may pair to a transmitter
- Range from the transmitter is up to 4,000 ft.
- Volume control allows four (4) volume settings, mute, and on/off of the unit
- 1 x C-Form relay available to use with any configuration of zones
Connect External Devices to Your Doorbell for Business Receiver
The kit also features terminals for both a normally open (N/O) and normally closed (N/C). These contacts allow you to integrate the device with other products with Normally Open and Closed connections. This device will send a wireless signal over 4,000 feet to your ERA-DCRX receiver. Whether you want to use the system as a doorbell button or a door window contact, the ERA-UTX is a high-powered transmitter designed for commercial applications.