The ERA-UTX is a versatile transmitter that may be used as a door/window contact or a push button. The product, when triggered, will transmit a wireless signal up to 4,000 ft. away to the ERA-DCRX.
The ERA-UTX is two parts (if you are using it as a push button only, you use the larger piece).
Dimensions for push button is 3.38” x 1.94” x .81”
Dimensions for magnetic contact is 2” x .56” x .38”
- Outdoor rated w/ rubber gasket to prevent moisture
- Transmits signal up to 4,000 ft.
- Powered by 3V Lithium battery (CR-2)
- May be used as a push button or a door/window contact
- Mounting hardware included
- Contains N/O and N/C contacts for advanced integration
- LED indicator lights for 2-seconds when triggered. LED may be deactivated
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply