The ERA-DCRX is a receiver compatible with the Safeguard Supply ERA series of products. The receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet and will play one of four tones when triggered by a compatible transmitter/sensor. The receiver plays at approximately 85 dB and has a volume control knob that allows you turn the volume all the way down or all the way up.
The receiver gets a wireless signal from a compatible receiver such as the driveway alert sensor, a outdoor rated motion-based sensor, a door/window magnetic contact, or a push button. Simply match the dip switches on the transmitter/sensor to the dip switches on the receiver’s zone, and each triggered sensor will make the receiver play a distinct sound (scroll below to hear available sounds).
Let’s say you have a large warehouse with two entry doors, and you would like to place a wireless push button outside the door. For the first push button, the ERA-UTX, on your exterior door you can associate it with Zone 1 on the receiver, and when triggered it will play the “Classical” sound. For a second door you can place another push button outside and associate it with zone 2 and it will play the “Westminster” melody.
You can use this receiver to expand your existing system. For example, if you are using the WDK-ERA-STROBE Warehouse Doorbell Kit and need to put a receiver in more than one location, the ERA-DCRX is the desktop version of the receiver you would purchase. If you have an existing system and need to replace a receiver, this is a replacement part.
- The receiver must be paired with a compatible, ERA series transmitter.
- The receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet
- Receiver has four zones. Transmitters/sensors are paired into a respective zone.
- Each zone plays a distinct tone/melody, with one of twelve choices.
- Receiver may be placed up to 4000 feet from the compatible transmitter
- There is a c-relay available as well as 4 x 12V DC output you can pair to a zone
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Sound level is approximately 85 dB.