12V Strobe Lights In A Variety of Colors
Strobe light accessories for use with items that have 12VDC terminal outputs. Not only hear a chime, see it too! Many colors to choose from. Currently, we offer the Enforcer Strobe Light, SL-126Q series.
- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
These handy strobe lights are great to use when you are have a loud environment, like a shop or warehouse, or you are hearing impaired and you need a visual indicator to accompany your audible notification system.
Most of the driveway alarms and entrance alerts sold here have 12V DC outputs which make it easy to connect these strobe lights. Typically, they work like this: on the back of these receivers there “terminal screws” or live 12V DC outputs. Simply connect this strobe light using the wires and when the receiver is notified by the transmitter, they strobe is activated.
The Powerful xenon tube on these informative use storbes produce a flash that is visible from a distance. Great for use in high noise environment, or for hearing impaired
- Heavy-duty 18-guage leads
- Input voltage 6 to 12VDC
- Input current 120mA /- 20% at 6VDC, 200mA /-20% at 12VDC
- Flash rate over 60/minute at 6V, 90/minute at 12V
- Improper polarity connection will not damage circuitry
- Operating lifetime of over 300 hours, or over 2,000,000 flashes prior to bulb burning out
- Temperature range of 22-140 degrees
- Lens made of high impact, heat resistant acryrex
- Case made of high impact resistant abs plastic with diameter of 4′
- UL listed
- Manufactured by Seco-Larm
|Dimensions||3 x 3 x 3 in|
|Kit or Accessory|