These handy strobe lights are great to use when in a loud environment, like a shop or warehouse, or you are hearing impaired and need a visual indicator to accompany your audible system.
Most of the driveway alarms and entrance alerts sold here have 12V DC outputs which make it easy to connect these strobe lights. Typically, they work like this: on the back of these receivers there are “terminal screws” or live 12V DC outputs. Simply connect the strobe light using the wires and when the receiver is notified by the transmitter, the strobe is activated.
The Powerful xenon tube on these strobes produce a flash that is visible from a distance. Great for use in high noise environment, or for hearing impaired.
- 20-guage leads, red positive, black negative
- Input voltage 6 to 12VDC
- Input current 120mA /- 20% at 6VDC, 200mA /-20% at 12VDC
- Flash rate over 60/minute at 6V, 90/minute at 12V
- Improper polarity connection will not damage circuitry
- Operating lifetime of over 300 hours, or over 2,000,000 flashes prior to bulb burning out
- Temperature range of -4-140 degrees F
- 130 flashes per minute
- Lens made of high impact, heat resistant acrylic
- Case made of high impact resistant abs plastic with diameter of 4′
- LED bulbs
- Manufactured by Seco-Larm