ERA-VPRX Portable Business Doorbell Receiver with 4,000 ft. Range - Works with All ERA Products
The ERA-VPRX is a rechargeable, PORTABLE receiver that vibrates & plays a melody when triggered by a compatible ERA transmitter/sensor. This receiver allows users to roam up to 4,000 ft. from an ERA transmitter such as the ERA-UTX push button, a driveway sensor such as the ERA-DSTX, or a motion sensor like the ERA-PIR. Great for warehouse workers, managers, or others who want a portable business doorbell receiver & cannot be tied down to their desk. This receiver has a standby battery life of 6-7 days and can be recharged with the included charger.
- Additional information
An Advance Portable Business Doorbell Receiver with a 4,000 Ft. Range! Vibrates, Plays Melody, Rechargeable Battery!
Simply clip the ERA Vibrating Door Chime receiver on your pants or throw it in your pocket, and when the door opens, visitor pushes the push button, or motion is detected through a compatible sensor, the receiver will sound a melody and/or vibrate. The range of this product is approximately 4,000 ft. (from transmitter/sensor to receiver).
The receiver ships with a high-powered lithium ion battery with a standby time of 6-7 days depending on usage. When the unit notifies you through the LED display or double-play of melody that the battery is low, simply plug it in using the included charger. When you are not tied to a desk, roam through your warehouse or business, this is a great Portable Business Doorbell Receiver.
This receiver pairs with any ERA sensor/transmitter. Each transmits up to 4,000 ft.
- ERA-UTX:- an outdoor rated wireless push button or door/window contact.
- ERA-PIR: indoor rated passive-infrared motion sensor mounts above door or hallway with unique mounting bracket.
- ERA-DSTX: outdoor rated passive-infrared motion sensor designed for driveways or other areas for vehicle detection.
In today's environment, business owners & managers need a way to keep their doors shut or locked while still providing top customer support & service. The ERA line of products by Safeguard Supply have provided a way to do just that. With the ERA-DCRX desktop receivers, users can hear instant alerts when an outdoor motion sensor, push button, door contact, or indoor motion sensor is triggered.
The ERA-VPRX is a portable doorbell receiver designed for warehouses, retail stores, and restaurant use.
ERA-VPRX Portable Long Range Business Door Chime Receiver with Rechargeable Batteries
- Vibrates and/or plays melody when triggered by compatible transmitters/sensors
- Extended range – up to 4,000 ft. from sensor to compatible transmitters (ERA-UTX, ERA-DSTX, ERA-PIR)
- Works with up to 16 different ERA transmitters/sensors, each may have distinct melody programmed to it
- Set to sound only, vibrate only or sounds and vibrate modes
- Adjustable volume; mute+ four sound levels
- Keeps time & events log; events log may be reset
- Power on/off button
- Easily clips on pant or belt, or sits upright on flat surface
- Powered by rechargeable Li-Ion battery (included) & includes recharging cable & brick
- 6-7 day battery standby time depending on usage
- LED backlight lights when triggered
- Operating frequency is 433 MHZ
- Operational temperature from -30 F to 120F
- Dimensions are 4.0”H x 1.5”W x 0.75” D
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply
Hear the ERA-VPRX Sounds:
Safeguard Supply - ERA Series
|Kit Or Accessory|
I'm very satisfied with my purchase which includes three receivers, two doorbells, a driveway sensor and a strobe light. No more pesky UPS trucks sneaking up on see.
I had purchased a Honeywell doorbell/chime from Lowe's a while back. While less money it didn't function well. The doorbells had to be pressed and held to operate and then there was only one chime. My new setup is instantly responsive when the doorbell is pressed, the driveway sensor works flawlessly and its sensing distance can be easily controlled internally so it's not bothered by vehicles on a nearby road. I purchased the devises with a much greater wi fi range than needed but I don't regret that at all. So far a flawless operation with different chimes set for each door and the driveway. Great customer service too. Call early morning to get Marilee, she's very knowledgeable and super courteous.
So glad we bought this driveway alarm. I now have peace of mind knowing we can monitor what is going on our property.
I have a farm with two long driveways coming from the north and one from the south. I initially purchased one receiver and two transmitters just to test their effectiveness. I will be ordering two more receivers and at least six more transmitters to place in my tool shop and barn as intruder alarms. Their range is amazing and the different tones will alert us as to which driveway or building has been activated. I will also place transmitters on my front and rear porches to alert me when someone approaches either entrance. Fast and easy to install, conceal and operate. Highly recommend.
Nice product easy to install and works good. I'll buy again