ERA-PIR Extended Range Motion Activated Sensor Transmitter – 4000 Ft. Range
A new edition to the ERA product line, the ERA-PIR adds a motion sensor to the product. Using the included mounting bracket, the sensor emits a PIR to cover the area you want to monitor. When motion and heat are detected, the sensor is triggered to send a wireless signal to the ERA-DCRX that will then play the selected melody.
- Additional information
This is the ERA-PIR Sensor/Transmitter featured in the ERA-PRDCR Entrance Alert Kit. It is not a standalone product and works with a ERA-DCRX Receiver. Use the ERA-PIR product to add additional sensor/transmitters to your existing kit or use as a replacement.
For detailed information about this product, please visit the ERA-PRDCR.
- Transmitter dimensions (without mounting bracket): 4.5” L x 2.5” W x 1.5” H
- Sensor/Transmitter ONLY, works in conjunction with ERA-DCRX receiver. Use as add-on to expand current system or as replacement.
- Range up to 4,000 ft. line-of-site.
- Powered by 9V alkaline battery (not included)
- Size of monitored zone depends on mounting height. 8′-16′ mounting height produces a monitored zone for 9′ W x .5′ D t0 18.5′ W x 1.2′ D
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply
Safeguard Supply – ERA Series
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I this door bell for the quality, long range and price.
They always answer their phone and not a machine. Great knowledge with ordering my needs. Thank you.
Easy to install and use!
Was easy to install and working great!
It took about 3 weeks to be delivered but I don’t think that is your fault. Covid-19 has slowed deliveries and I live in Canada. But when I called you, I got a quick response. I also got good service when I first enquired about your product. It has now arrived and I have tried it. It works great!. I’m using it on an outdoor gate for truckers to ring when they have deliveries. The switch is at it’s maximum distance of about 400’. When I walked it a little further away, it stopped working. But in fairness, it does need to go through concrete walls, a drywall partition and a steel tank area. It’s installed in a cluttered noisy environment but the sound carries well. The strobe could be a little brighter but it’s ok. I’d like to experiment with adding more switches, zones and alarms. I’m sure there will be more applications that come up where I can use this product.