ERA-PIR Motion Sensor Alarm for ERA Business Chime Kits
A new edition to the ERA product line, the ERA-PIR adds a motion sensor to the product. Using the included mounting bracket, the sensor emits a PIR to cover the area you want to monitor. When motion and heat are detected, the sensor is triggered to send a wireless signal to the ERA-DCRX that will then play the selected melody.
- Additional information
This is the ERA-PIR Sensor/Transmitter featured in the ERA-PRDCR Entrance Alert Kit. It is not a standalone product and works with a ERA-DCRX Receiver. Use the ERA-PIR product to add additional sensor/transmitters to your existing kit or use as a replacement.
For detailed information about this product, please visit the ERA-PRDCR.
- Transmitter dimensions (without mounting bracket): 4.5” L x 2.5” W x 1.5” H
- Sensor/Transmitter ONLY, works in conjunction with ERA-DCRX receiver. Use as add-on to expand current system or as replacement.
- Range up to 4,000 ft. line-of-site.
- Powered by 9V alkaline battery (not included)
- Size of monitored zone depends on mounting height. 8′-16′ mounting height produces a monitored zone for 9′ W x .5′ D t0 18.5′ W x 1.2′ D
- Low battery notice: when the battery in the transmitter is low, the zone indicator light it is paired to will blink for 10 minutes following a trigger & the melody plays two times in a row.
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply
Safeguard Supply – ERA Series
Medium Sized to Large Businesses & Warehouses
|Kit Or Accessory|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It works and looks great (we got the blue light alert add on to the bell-that way we can “see” when folks ring the bell when it’s loud). Shipped on time as well. I installed it myself and I’m a girl! Seriously, it was easy to install and program. We are buying a second doorbell for our other door and plan to program it into the same receiver. Pretty cool.
Works as advertised. If you need a wireless remote doorbell that is quick and easy, this could really fit the bill for you.
I kept looking at the wrong directions but finaly figured it out and was easy to put together and mount on fence post. I woorks great so far.
Very easy to set up
Living in rural setting we needed a sensor on our long wooded driveway. This doorbell did that and added 2 buttons for doors