ERA-PRDCR-STROBE Warehouse & Business Motion Entry Alert Strobe Chime Kit
When you have a door that sometimes stays open, have an open area you would like to monitor, or simply prefer a motion-based sensor rather than a door/window contact, the ERA-PRDCR-STROBE is a great choice. When triggered by heat and motion, the PIR sensor will transmit a wireless signal up to 4,000 ft. to the remote plug-in receiver where a selected chime sound will play and the connected strobe will flash. The product is great when you need a bright visual indication when motion is detected.
Do you need a long-range entrance alert that features a bright strobe light to alert you when a visitor arrives?
The ERA-PRDCR-STROBE is a Warehouse & Business Motion Entry Alert Strobe Chime Kit is a kit that features a long-range motion-based sensor (PIR) and a plugin chime receiver with a transmission range of up to 4,000 ft.
The sensor in this kit is the ERA-PIR sensor which is the type of sensor you need for a door that stays open (or occasionally stays open) or if you have an open area you would like to monitor.
This kit is similar to the ERA-PRDCR kit, but also features a bright flashing strobe light that will flash when a visitor passes through the monitored zone. The strobe is good for loud areas like large warehouses or workshops, but also for quiet areas where you don’t want sound.
The sensor/transmitter mounts over the zone you would like to monitor using the included aluminum bracket. This bracket makes it easy to rotate/pivot the senor so you can fine-tune the monitored zone you want to create.
When triggered, the sensor will transmit a wireless signal up to 4,000 ft. to the plug-in receiver. The receiver has four zones and each zone will play 1 of 12 selected melodies. Up to 3 transmitters/sensors may be paired to a zone, and an unlimited number of receivers may be paired with a transmitter/receiver.
For additional information on the receiver and sensor, please visit the ERA-PRDCR product page.
ERA-PRDCR-STROBE Warehouse & Business Motion Entry Alert Strobe Chime Kit Strobe Features:
- Kit ships with 1 x ERA-PIR motion-activated sensor/transmitter, ERA-DCRX plug-in chime receiver, 15 ft. 2-strand 20 AWG wire, & LED strobe light (color choices available).
- Wireless range from the sensor/transmitter to receiver is up to 4,000 ft. line of sight. Environmental factors will diminish distance.
- PIR sensor/transmitter is indoor rated only. The receiver is indoor-rated only.
- PIR sensor/transmitter is powered by a 9V alkaline battery (not included).
- The receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet.
- Included strobe light (you choose color) is LED & connects to the back of the receiver. Flashing duration is set at 5 sec (default), 10 sec, 1 min, & 2 minutes.
- 12 different sensor/transmitters may be paired to each receiver. Other sensor types include this sensor (ERA-PIR) and ERA-UTX which functions as a push button or door/contact.
- an Unlimited number of receivers, the ERA-DCRX, may be used.
- The receiver features 4 levels of volume control mute-off button.
- Transmitters are paired to one of four zones on the receiver. A Small LED indicator flashes on the receiver for each zone when triggered.
- Each zone features 1 x 12VDC output (for a total of 4). The receiver features a 1 x C-Form relay for integration with other devices.
- Low battery notice: when the battery in the transmitter is low, the zone indicator light it is paired to will blink for 10 minutes following a trigger & the melody plays two times in a row.
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply.
- Receiver measures: 5.75” x 3.5” x 1”
- Sensor/ Transmitter size: 2.5” H x 4.55” W x 1.52”D.
- Strobe Light Dimensions are 3” x 3” x 1.75”
How to Wire Strobe Light (or other accessory) to ERA-DCRX Receiver
There are two methods for wiring external devices to the ERA receiver. The most common (image below) is to wire a 12V DC device to one of the 12V outputs. Each zone features 1 x 12V outputs. The other is using a C-FORM relay. There’s only one C-Form relay, but it can be associated with a combination or all zones.
How does the strobe light connect to the receiver?
Add Strobe Lights, Sirens, Fire Alarm Bells, and More.
On the back of the receiver are four connections (one per zone) where each connection can output 12V DC of power to power an external device. Simply wire the strobe light to the zone the transmitter is paired to. When triggered, the zone will output 12V of DC power for the selected duration (5 seconds, 10 seconds, 1 minute, or 2 minutes). This power will trigger the connected strobe light to flash for that given period.
Each zone on the receiver has a 12V DC output, enabling a total of 4 external devices to be powered/triggered by the receiver. A total of 3 transmitters/sensors may be paired to a respective zone. There is not limit to the number of receivers a transmitter may be paired to.
Kit Includes One PIR Motion Sensor & One Plug-in Receiver
- Passive-Infrared (PIR) motion detector triggers when the combination of heat and movement passes through the monitored zone.
- Sensor is designed to mount over the doorway using the included bracket. The design of the bracket makes it easy to pivot the unit to create the desired monitored zone.
- The higher the unit is mounted, the wider the size of the monitored zone.
- Sensor/transmitter is powered by a 9V battery.
- Unit sends a signal to the included receiver up to 4000 ft. away.
ERA-DCRX Desktop/Wall Mount Receiver
- Receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet.
- Each receiver pairs with 12 transmitter/sensors; an unlimited number of receivers may pair with a transmitter.
- Each receiver features four zones…up to 3 transmitters per zone.
- Each zone features a live 12V DC output to trigger & power an external device.
- Volume control for chime sounds.
- Low battery on transmitter/sensor indicator.
Hear the Sounds Played by the ERA-DCRX Receiver
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|
|Choose Strobe Color||
Amber, Blue, Clear, Green, Red
C-Form Relays, Expandable, Flashing Strobe, Live 12V DC Output, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator, Volume Control
|Kit Or Accessory||
|Battery Or Plug In||
Magnetic Contact, Push Button
These products, including the wireless button transmitter at the customer service window, receiver control box in the office, 6" outdoor bell, and the wireless pocket receiver performed much better than we expected.
This location is a law enforcement impounded vehicle storage facility that extends a city block deep. The outdoor bell is good for notification, but the main thing we like is the long range wireless remote receiver when driving loud machinery; it has a vibrate alert as well as a variety of audible alerts with volume control to choose from.
We are now ordering additional units for are other locations in the valley. Thanks! 1800DOORBELL...Dan - Facilities Manager.
Thanks for the review and happy the product is working great for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any issues or need additional information. Remember, this kit is expandable, meaning you can add more receivers and additional sensors as needed.
We've looked for different options for driveway alarms and we came across this company. I am getting ready to order more for our place. Simple yet efficient. Helps to alert us when someone comes into our business
This is a great driveway alarm kit and glad it is working out for you. Like all the products in the ERA line, this product is expandable, meaning you can order additional receivers and sensors as needed.
This system works nicely and is very easy to setup and install. I purchased two with strobe lights for application in an industrial environment where noise is a factor. The bell itself is very loud for most circumstances but the strobe light will definitely get the attention of anyone in the area. The range of the wireless push button is also very impressive.
This is just what we needed to help us be alerted when people walk in our business. Easy to set up and works great.
Works perfectly for what we needed.
We are a full service kitchen/ dining facility that serves the homeless. This solution will allow the office and the warehouse to be notified simultaneously of a delivery. Love the quality and versatility
I bought this doorbell as a replacement for another’s brand installed by my builder. This was easy to install because the receiver plugs into a regular wall socket. Setup and testing were easy too.
great entry alert for warehouse. loud.
WORKS AS ADVERTISED. NICE BIT OF EXTRA SECURITY ON A SHOP DOOR I CANT SEE FROM THE HOUSE AND ITS 300+ FEET AWAY. EASY TO INSTALL. FAST SHIPPING TOO. I WILL BE ORDERING MORE PRODUCTS FROM 1800DOORBELL AND WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR GOOD DRIVEWAY ALARMS TOO.