ERA-PRDCR-STROBE Warehouse & Business Motion Entry Alert Strobe Chime Kit
When you have a door that sometimes stays open, have an open area you would like to monitor, or simply prefer a motion-based sensor rather than a door/window contact, the ERA-PRDCR-STROBE is a great choice. When triggered by heat and motion, the PIR sensor will transmit a wireless signal up to 4,000 ft. to the remote plug-in receiver where a selected chime sound will play and the connected strobe will flash. The product is great when you need a bright visual indication when motion is detected.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping (for most products)
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Call or Email for Support
Do you need a long-range entrance alert that features a bright strobe light to alert you when a visitor arrives?
The ERA-PRDCR-STROBE is a Warehouse & Business Motion Entry Alert Strobe Chime Kit is a kit that features a long-range motion-based sensor (PIR) and a plugin chime receiver with a transmission range of up to 4,000 ft.
The sensor in this kit is the ERA-PIR sensor which is the type of sensor you need for a door that stays open (or occasionally stays open) or if you have an open area you would like to monitor.
This kit is similar to the ERA-PRDCR kit, but also features a bright flashing strobe light that will flash when a visitor passes through the monitored zone. The strobe is good for loud areas like large warehouses or workshops, but also for quiet areas where you don't want sound.
The sensor/transmitter mounts over the zone you would like to monitor using the included aluminum bracket. This bracket makes it easy to rotate/pivot the senor so you can fine-tune the monitored zone you want to create.
When triggered, the sensor will transmit a wireless signal up to 4,000 ft. to the plug-in receiver. The receiver has four zones and each zone will play 1 of 12 selected melodies. Up to 3 transmitters/sensors may be paired to a zone, and an unlimited number of receivers may be paired with a transmitter/receiver.
For additional information on the receiver and sensor, please visit the ERA-PRDCR product page.
ERA-PRDCR-STROBE Warehouse & Business Motion Entry Alert Strobe Chime Kit Strobe Features:
- Kit ships with 1 x ERA-PIR motion-activated sensor/transmitter, ERA-DCRX plug-in chime receiver, 15 ft. 2-strand 20 AWG wire, & LED strobe light (color choices available).
- Wireless range from the sensor/transmitter to receiver is up to 4,000 ft. line of sight. Environmental factors will diminish distance.
- PIR sensor/transmitter is indoor rated only. The receiver is indoor-rated only.
- PIR sensor/transmitter is powered by a 9V alkaline battery (not included).
- Receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet.
- Included strobe light (you choose color) is LED & connects to the back of the receiver. Flashing duration is set at 5 sec (default), 10 sec, 1 min, & 2 minutes.
- 12 different sensor/transmitters may be paired to each receiver. Other sensor types include this sensor (ERA-PIR) and ERA-UTX which functions as a push button or door/contact.
- an Unlimited number of receivers, the ERA-DCRX, may be used.
- Receiver features 4 levels of volume control mute off button.
- Transmitters are paired to one of four zones on the receiver. A Small LED indicator flashes on the receiver for each zone when triggered.
- Each zone features 1 x 12VDC output (for a total of 4). The receiver features a 1 x C-Form relay for integration with other devices.
- Low battery notice: when the battery in the transmitter is low, the zone indicator light it is paired to will blink for 10 minutes following a trigger & the melody plays two times in a row.
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply.
- Receiver measures: 5.75” x 3.5” x 1”
- Push button (without magnetic contact) measures: 3.38” x 1.94” x .81”
- Magnetic contact (without push button) measures: 2” x .56” x .38”
How to Wire Strobe Light (or other accessory) to ERA-DCRX Receiver
There are two methods for wiring external devices to the ERA receiver. The most common (image below) is to wire a 12V DC device to one of the 12V outputs. Each zone features 1 x 12V outputs. The other is using a C-FORM relay. There's only one C-Form relay, but it can be associated with a combination or all zones.
How does the strobe light connect to the receiver?
Add Strobe Lights, Sirens, Fire Alarm Bells, and More.
On the back of the receiver are four connections (one per zone) where each connection can output 12V DC of power to power an external device. Simply wire the strobe light to the zone the transmitter is paired to. When triggered, the zone will output 12V of DC power for the selected duration (5 seconds, 10 seconds, 1 minute, or 2 minutes). This power will trigger the connected strobe light to flash for that given period.
Each zone on the receiver has a 12V DC output, enabling a total of 4 external devices to be powered/triggered by the receiver. A total of 3 transmitters/sensors may be paired to a respective zone. There is not limit to the number of receivers a transmitter may be paired to.
Kit Includes One PIR Motion Sensor & One Plug-in Receiver
- Passive-Infrared (PIR) motion detector triggers when the combination of heat and movement passes through the monitored zone.
- Sensor is designed to mount over the doorway using the included bracket. The design of the bracket makes it easy to pivot the unit to create the desired monitored zone.
- The higher the unit is mounted, the wider the size of the monitored zone.
- Sensor/transmitter is powered by a 9V battery.
- Unit sends a signal to the included receiver up to 4000 ft. away.
ERA-DCRX Desktop/Wall Mount Receiver
- Receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet.
- Each receiver pairs with 12 transmitter/sensors; an unlimited number of receivers may pair with a transmitter.
- Each receiver features four zones…up to 3 transmitters per zone.
- Each zone features a live 12V DC output to trigger & power an external device.
- Volume control for chime sounds.
- Low battery on transmitter/sensor indicator.
Hear the Sounds Played by the ERA-DCRX Receiver
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|
|Choose Strobe Color||
Amber, Blue, Clear, Green, Red
C-Form Relays, Expandable, Flashing Strobe, Live 12V DC Output, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator, Volume Control
|Kit Or Accessory||
|Battery Or Plug In||
Magnetic Contact, Push Button
Works perfectly for what we needed.
Seems to be good so far. We haven't tried long distance yet. Haven't had to charge the battery since we received it 4 days ago.
Connection between doorbell button and receiver works great! Signal goes through double steel walls. Fairly easy to install, only had one issue. Found out that when hooking up additional siren/strobe wire you must open receiver case to access connection. Siren/strobe is loud enough to be heard on receiving floor with a lot of activity. Overall this is a great product for the price.
We ordered this product for one of our customers that has 2 warehouses and needed something wireless and that would work through a concrete wall, they worked great. Will definitely us this company again.
Thanks so much
I set these up and they work really well. Don't buy for the price, you will need to buy a lot of them and still have junk.
Finally an alarm that is loud enough to here & works at long range
ERA-UTDCR Door Chime with 4000 Feet Range, Ideal Wireless Doorbell for Business & Warehouses
We previously were using a door chime bought from amazon that was not reliable at all - sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. When you have customers coming in your door without knowing it, that is a BIG problem. We switched to this system and it has been great - no issues. We were also able to incorporate the bell for our delivery door into the system - I just wish it had a knocking sound as an option.
Our warehouse is an ICF building (Insulated Concrete Form), and the walls are 18 inches thick. Getting some signals to go through the walls is hard, and we've tried a few other systems that didn't work as well. We purchased this doorbell system after missing a few deliveries because the drivers wouldn't knock. You can hear it everywhere in our warehouse, and we haven't missed a delivery since! Perfect for a building that sometimes seems like a giant faraday cage. Our most challenging part of the installation was finding a steel stud in the exterior wall where we could mount the doorbell since the exterior of the building is stucco.
We switched out all the wireless doorbells we bought at Home Depot and Lowe's in our warehouse to these Safeguard ERA-UTX doorbells and couldn't be happier. The old doorbells would go off intermittently every day when no one was at the door (I'm sure it was picking up some signal from outside). They would also stop working when it got really cold. These new doorbells are working well. We've also hooked up a strobe light for our back room where it's quite noisy. So far, everything is working well. Customer service was excellent!