ERA-PRDCR-STROBE Warehouse & Business Motion Entry Alert Strobe Chime Kit
When you have a door that sometimes stays open, have an open area you would like to monitor, or simply prefer a motion-based sensor rather than a door/window contact, the ERA-PRDCR-STROBE is a great choice. When triggered by heat and motion, the PIR sensor will transmit a wireless signal up to 4,000 ft. to the remote plug-in receiver where a selected chime sound will play and the connected strobe will flash. The product is great when you need a bright visual indication when motion is detected.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30- Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Real Customer Support
Do you need a long-range entrance alert with a bright strobe light to alert you when a visitor arrives?
The ERA-PRDCR-STROBE is a Warehouse & Business Motion Entry Alert Strobe Chime Kit with a long-range motion-based sensor (PIR) and a plugin chime receiver with a transmission range up to 4,000 ft.
The sensor in this kit is the ERA-PIR sensor which is the type of sensor you need for a door that stays open (or occasionally stays open) or if you have an open area, you would like to monitor.
This kit is similar to the ERA-PRDCR kit but also features a bright flashing strobe light that will flash when a visitor passes through the monitored zone. The strobe is suitable for loud areas like large warehouses or workshops and quiet areas where you don’t want sound.
The sensor/transmitter mounts over the zone you would like to monitor using the included aluminum bracket. This bracket makes it easy to rotate/pivot the sensor to fine-tune the monitored zone you want to create.
When triggered, the sensor will transmit a wireless signal up to 4,000 ft. to the plug-in receiver. The receiver has four zones, each playing 1 of 12 selected melodies. Up to 3 transmitters/sensors may be paired to a zone, and an unlimited number of receivers may be paired with a transmitter/receiver.
For additional information on the receiver and sensor, please visit the ERA-PRDCR product page.
ERA-PRDCR-STROBE Warehouse & Business Motion Entry Alert Strobe Chime Kit Strobe Features:
- Kit ships with 1 x ERA-PIR motion-activated sensor/transmitter, ERA-DCRX plug-in chime receiver, 15 ft. 2-strand 20 AWG wire, & LED strobe light (color choices available).
- Wireless range from the sensor/transmitter to receiver is up to 4,000 ft. line of sight. Environmental factors will diminish distance.
- PIR sensor/transmitter is indoor-rated only. The receiver is indoor-rated only.
- PIR sensor/transmitter is powered by a 9V alkaline battery (not included).
- The receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet.
- Included strobe light (you choose the color) is LED & connects to the back of the receiver. Flashing duration is 5 sec (default), 10 sec, 1 min, & 2 minutes.
- Twelve different sensors/transmitters may be paired with each receiver. Other sensor types include this sensor (ERA-PIR) and ERA-UTX, which function as a push button or door/contact.
- An Unlimited number of receivers, the ERA-DCRX, may be used.
- The receiver features four levels of volume control mute-off button.
- Transmitters are paired to one of four zones on the receiver. A Small LED indicator flashes on the receiver for each zone when triggered.
- Each zone features 1 x 12VDC output (for a total of 4). The receiver features a 1 x C-Form relay for integration with other devices.
- Low battery notice: when the battery in the transmitter is low, the zone indicator light it is paired to will blink for 10 minutes following a trigger & the melody plays two times in a row.
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply.
- Receiver measures: 5.75” x 3.5” x 1”
- Sensor/ Transmitter size: 2.5” H x 4.55” W x 1.52 ” D.
- Strobe Light Dimensions are 3” x 3” x 1.75”
How to Wire Strobe Light (or other accessories) to ERA-DCRX Receiver
There are two methods for wiring external devices to the ERA receiver. The most common (image below) is to wire a 12V DC device to one of the 12V outputs. Each zone features 1 x 12V outputs. The other is using a C-FORM relay. There’s only one C-Form relay, but it can be associated with a combination of all zones.
How does the strobe light connect to the receiver?
Add Strobe Lights, Sirens, Fire Alarm Bells, and More.
On the back of the receiver are four connections (one per zone) where each connection can output 12V DC of power to power an external device. Simply wire the strobe light to the zone the transmitter is paired to. When triggered, the zone will output 12V of DC power for the selected duration (5 seconds, 10 seconds, 1 minute, or 2 minutes). This power will trigger the connected strobe light to flash for that period.
Each zone on the receiver has a 12V DC output, enabling four external devices to be powered/triggered by the receiver. A total of 3 transmitters/sensors may be paired to a respective zone. There is no limit to the number of receivers a transmitter may be paired to.
Kit Includes One PIR Motion Sensor & One Plug-in Receiver
- Passive-Infrared (PIR) motion detector triggers when the combination of heat and movement passes through the monitored zone.
- The sensor is designed to mount over the doorway using the included bracket. The bracket design makes it easy to pivot the unit to create the desired monitored zone.
- The higher the unit is mounted, the wider the size of the monitored zone.
- A 9V battery powers the sensor/transmitter.
- The unit sends a signal to the included receiver up to 4000 ft. away.
ERA-DCRX Desktop/Wall Mount Receiver
- The receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet.
- Each receiver pairs with 12 transmitters/sensors; an unlimited number of receivers may pair with a transmitter.
- Each receiver features four zones…up to 3 transmitters per zone.
- Each zone features a live 12V DC output to trigger & power an external device.
- Volume control for chime sounds.
- Low battery on transmitter/sensor indicator.
Hear the Sounds Played by the ERA-DCRX Receiver
|Choose Strobe Color||
Amber, Blue, Clear, Green, Red
C-Form Relays, Expandable, Flashing Strobe, Live 12V DC Output, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator, Volume Control
|Kit Or Accessory||
|Battery Or Plug In||
It’s a great door chime, my gate is 300’ away from my house. When you push the button, it’s nice and loud in my house. Now we know when someone is trying to get in. Thanks
Doorbells work GREAT we wouldn't order anything different and will order more 10 STARS not 5 stars
Wow, really easy to set up and program. I had it up and running within 30 minutes after opening the box. Great product. I will be ordering another remote for a backyard building soon.
This was simple to set up. I was disappointed that I HAD to use the screws that were provided or none of the mounts would work. Works very well. But...I have serious reservations about how long this will last in our work environment. The doorbell portion is going to be in direct sun all day. I would be shocked if it lasts 2 yrs
Thanks for the feedback. We use the same product at our warehouse and the push button has been going strong for 4 years. We did have to replace the battery a couple of years ago though. Please keep us posted!
Easy to set up 2 transmitters.
Thank you for your review of the ERA-PBDCR Commercial Door Chime Kit with Push Button & Desktop Receiver. We're glad to hear that you're happy with the system and find it easy to set up. We hope you'll enjoy using it to signal visitors!
Just what I was looking for works great
Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that this door chime kit works great for you.
Great to put in our driveway at our business to know when someone pulls in for sure.
very happy with it, work great
It’s exactly what I needed. I’ve got my motion sensor over the hill on my neighbors mailbox. It gives me a safer pull out on my driveway. I wish my light was a little bit brighter. But I give it five stars
Love this product…works great!