WDK-ERA-STROBE Warehouse Doorbell with Strobe – Entrance Alert Chime for Businesses
Our popular Warehouse Kit is back and better than ever! Now with an extended range of up to 4,000 feet. The receiver chime has also been updated to feature 4 x 12V outputs, allowing each zone a different strobe (siren, buzzer, etc.). Choose from 5 different strobe light colors.
The kit has one plugin chime receiver, one transmitter (which can be used as a push button or door contact), bell wire, and a strobe light. Add additional receivers to hear in multiple locations or additional transmitters for more than one door: excellent range and a fantastic product for large or hard-to-hear areas.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30- Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Real Customer Support
A Wireless Warehouse Doorbell with Strobe That You Can Rely On!
Business Grade Wireless Warehouse Doorbell: A Warehouse Doorbell, more specifically, a wireless one that works, is hard to find. That’s because most products don’t have the range you need in a warehouse, store, shop, or business. Based on customer needs, 1800doorbell has created a doorbell kit designed for warehouses, shops, or other loud environments with a visual indicator.
Most Business Doorbells Are Not Loud Enough:
Many businesses need a doorbell or chime that alerts them when they have visitors, but their shop is too loud to hear a doorbell system. You can’t go to your local box store hardware store and find something to fit your needs.
The next challenge is installation:
Business owners don’t want to run bell wire from the door (where visitors come) to a doorbell or chime but need a business doorbell for their store, office, or warehouse. Maybe you don’t want to hire someone to come out and do it, or you cannot alter the building in any way.
Most Wireless Doorbells Don’t Have the Range Your Need:
When you cannot run wires across your warehouse or office, you need a wireless system; however, most wireless doorbell systems will not have the range you need to power through the concrete, metal, or other environmental factors most commercial applications have.
The Complete Solution: Long Range, Wireless Doorbell with Strobe Light
The WDK-ERA-STROBE is a long-range wireless doorbell kit with a flashing strobe light designed for business environments. The kit features an industrial-grade wireless push button that you mount on the door (you can add more push buttons as needed). When a visitor pushes the button, it transmits a wireless signal, up to 4,000 ft. away, to the plug-in receiver featured in this kit. Attached to the receiver is a bright strobe light that will flash, alerting you to the visitor at the door. This kit installs in minutes, is easy to maintain, and is reliable.
- Receiver measures: 5.75” x 3.5” x 1”
- The push button (without magnetic contact) measures: 3.38” x 1.94” x .81”
- Magnetic contact (without push button) measures: 2” x .56” x .38”
Included in this Warehouse Door Chime Kit:
- 1 x ERA-UTDCR (includes heavy-duty wireless push button with mounting hardware and battery, heavy-duty plug-in receiver, and AC adapter)
- 1 x flashing LED strobe light (you choose the color)
- 15′ of low-voltage double-strand wire
Wireless Doorbell Transmitter (push button/Door Contact):
The commercial doorbell push button included in this kit is durable and outdoor-rated. Mount it to the wall using the supplied mounting screws or double-sided tape. The transmitter can also be used as a door contact using the additional magnet. The unit is shipped with a battery with an expected life of up to 2 years (depending on usage). Additional push buttons/door contacts and receivers may be added to expand the functionality of this kit.
The long-range wireless receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet. It features a volume control knob and will play one of twelve chime sounds when triggered. The receiver has four zones with LED lights that flash when a sensor in that respective zone is triggered. The receiver also features 4 x c-relays that allow you to integrate with other devices. Each receiver can pair with four transmitters per zone – allowing 12 different transmitters per chime receiver.
Bright Flashing Strobe Light:
The strobe light is connected to the doorbell receiver with the 12V DC output on the back of the receiver. Adjust the output for 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 1 minute, or 2 minutes using the dip switches on the circuit board – making the strobe flash for that time.
WDK-ERA-Strobe Door Chime for Business Product Features:
- The range from transmitter/sensor to receiver is up to 4,000 ft. This is a line-of-sight measurement with no interference. Building materials and interference could degrade the signal giving you less than 4,000 ft. However, in our experience, this is more than adequate for most shops, business offices, and warehouses.
- The transmitter in this kit may be used as a doorbell push button or a door/window contact. Multiple transmitters – up to 12 – may be used with the receiver (or multiple receivers).
- The transmitter is outdoor-rated, and the receiver is indoor-rated.
- The transmitter is powered by a long-lasting lithium battery (included), and the receiver is powered by plugging the included transformer into a standard wall outlet.
- The receiver has four zones, 12 sound options, 4 volume control levels (including mute and OFF), c-relays, and a live 12V DC output.
- The strobe light in this kit connects to the live 12V DC output terminal screws on the back of the receiver.
- The transmitter has a normally open (N/O) and normally closed (N/C) connector for integration with other devices.
The image below shows two different 12V accessories wired to the ERA receiver. For zone one, a strobe light (as featured in this kit) is wired to zone 1 on the receiver. When a visitor presses the push button, the zone 1 chime sound plays, and the strobe light will flash for the duration asset on the receiver. For zone 2, a siren, such as the SS-PSIREN-W, is wired in. When the transmitter/sensor for zone 2 is triggered, the receiver will play that sound, and the siren will trigger for the duration set on the receiver. *note, the siren is not featured in this kit but is available in the WDK-ERA-KIT or separately purchased.
An external device is wired to the C-FORM relay in the image on the right. Please note: when using the C-FORM relay, an external power supply for the 12V DC device must be present and is not packaged or included in the kit.
Expand Your Kit by Adding Receivers & Sensor
All products in the ERA series by Safeguard Supply are expandable, meaning you can add up to 12 transmitters per receiver and as many receivers to the kit as you would like. This kit features a 1 x ERA-DCRX desktop (or wall mount) receiver. You can purchase additional ERA receivers for other offices, rooms, or locations in your warehouse. In addition to the ERA-DCRX receiver, Safeguard Supply offers the ERA-VPRX Portable Receiver with Rechargeable Batteries.
This portable receiver plays the same sounds as the ERA-DCRX and is packed with features such as a counter and recharge batteries (charger included). With a standby time of up to 7 days, this portable receiver is great for warehouse workers who are not stationary in an office and need to know when a connected transmitter/sensor is triggered.
In addition to adding receivers, other transmitters are compatible with this system.
- ERA-UTX: this transmitter/sensor is included in this kit. It may be used as a push-button or window/door magnetic contact.
- ERA-DSTX is a long-range wireless driveway alert or outdoor-rated PIR motion sensor. With a range of up to 4,000 ft., this transmitter is a great security addition to any home. Still, it also is excellent for businesses to detect when a delivery truck or visitor’s car passes through a monitored zone.
- ERA-PIR: this is an indoor-rated PIR motion sensor. Place the sensor over a door, hallway, or other areas you want to monitor. A radio signal is sent up to 4,000 feet away from the paired receiver when someone passes through the monitored zone. The mounting bracket lets you position the sensor so that the monitored zone fits your needs.
Hear the Sounds Played by the ERA-DCRX Receiver (same sounds for the ERA-VPRX):
|Choose Strobe Color||
Red, Green, Clear, Blue, Amber
|Kit Or Accessory|
This wireless doorbell has a fantastic strobe light and works great for my deaf mother in law with AMD. She can't see much, but the strobe definitely gets her attention.
This door bell system has made our buisness so much better, the dogs don't hear the door bell with the vibration option and makes it so much better for us at the doors and the way the dogs react.
We will be ordering another one for the front of the building.
Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that the ERA-UTPVR Doorbell has made your business better. We hope you have many years of happiness with this product.
Have 3 doorbells and 1 receiver and works great
Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that the ERA-PBTX Wireless Push Button works great.
Great doorbell, easy to install and online customer service answered all my questions and doorbell arrived really quick within 3 days of ordering.
I got my two sets of doorbell/ receivers. I was somewhat worried about pairing them as I wanted either sender to trigger both ringers and I’m not a techie. The Sayles land assured me, when I bought them, that if I had any trouble, I could call them and they could talk me thru it. Upon receiving them I read the instruction once over and quickly paired them, without calling for help. Extremely easy for a 76 year old to set up and boy do they ever work nice. No muss, no fuss. The way you wish everything worked. Thank you for a great product. Alan.
Thank you for your kind review of our ERA-DCKIT Door Bell for Hearing Impaired. We're glad to hear that you're happy with the product and that it was easy to set up. We hope that you'll continue to use it to make your life a little easier!
I have 3 sets of these motion detectors, including base station, positioned all over my property. Very few false alarms. Always warns me when someone climbs my fence, a car is coming up my driveway or anything moving where I want to know something is moving.
We're so glad you're enjoying the ERA-DSTX driveway sensor! We highly recommend these sensors for anyone looking to keep an eye on activity on their property. Thanks for the great feedback!
Have been looking for over several years for a way to alert the organist that a wedding party is ready for the procession of the Bride... The organist is not able to see the isle entrance. The ERA-RXPG Long-Range Wireless Receiver by the organ works perfectly and the push button in the back was the solution...
Thank you for your review of the ERA-DCKIT Wireless Door Chime Kit. We're glad to have found a solution to your problem.
From the purchase process to delivery, set up, and installation, all were excellent. The products arrived quickly and were well packaged. The instructions were very simple and user friendly. Everything worked well and as expected. First rate product and service.. All aspects appear to be well designed and robust. Looking forward to years of use. Thanks, John Murphy
Thank you for writing this review! We're glad to hear that you're pleased with the ERA-DCKIT Wireless Door Chime Kit and the great value it offers. We're happy to have helped you make your purchase and we're excited to see how you use it in the years to come. Thank you again for writing this review!