WDK-ERA-STROBE Warehouse Wireless Doorbell Kit / Entry Alert & Strobe Light For Large, Loud Areas
Our popular Warehouse Kit is back and better than ever! Now with extended range up to 4,000 feet. The receiver chime has also been updated to feature 4 x 12V outputs allowing a different strobe (siren, buzzer, etc.) for each zone. Choose from 5 different strobe light colors. Kit comes with one plug in chime receiver, 1 transmitter (which can be used as a push button or door contact), bell wire and a strobe light. Add on additional receivers to hear in multiple locations, or additional transmitters for more than one door. Excellent range and fantastic product for large or hard to hear areas.
- Additional information
A Wireless Warehouse Doorbell with Strobe That You Can Rely On!
Business Grade Wireless Warehouse Doorbell: A Warehouse Doorbell, more specifically, a wireless one that works is hard to find. That’s because most products don’t have the range you need in a warehouse, store, shop, or business. Based on customer needs, 1800doorbell has created a doorbell kit designed for warehouses, shops, or other loud environments with a visual indicator.
Most Business Doorbells Are Not Loud Enough:
Many businesses are faced with the dilemma of needing a doorbell or chime that alerts them when they have a visitor, but their shop is simply too loud to hear a doorbell systems. You can’t go to your local box store hardware store and find something to fit your needs.
The next challenge is installation:
Business owners don’t want to run bell wire from the door (where visitors come) to a doorbell or chime. Maybe you don’t want to hire someone to come out and do it, or you cannot alter the building in any way.
Most Wireless Doorbells Don’t Have the Range Your Need:
When you cannot run wires across your warehouse or office, you need a wireless system; however, most wireless systems will not have the range you need to power through the concrete, metal or other environmental factors most commercial applications have.
The Complete Solution: Long Range, Wireless Doorbell with Strobe Light
The WDK-ERA-STROBE is a long range wireless doorbell kit with a flashing strobe light specifically designed for business environments. The kit features an industrial grade wireless push button that you mount on the door (can add more push buttons as needed). When a visitor pushes the button, it transmits a wireless signal, up to 4,000 ft. away, to the plug-in receiver featured in this kit. Attached to the receiver is a bright strobe light that will flash, alerting you to the visitor at the door. This kit installs in minutes, is easy to maintain, and is reliable.
- Receiver measures: 5.75” x 3.5” x 1”
- Push button (without magnetic contact) measures: 3.38” x 1.94” x .81”
- Magnetic contact (without push button) measures: 2” x .56” x .38”
Included in this Warehouse Door Chime Kit:
- 1 x ERA-UTDCR (includes heavy duty wireless push button with mounting hardware and battery, heavy duty plug-in receiver and AC adapter)
- 1 x flashing LED strobe light (you choose the color)
- 15′ of low-voltage double-strand wire
Wireless Doorbell Transmitter (push button/Door Contact): The commercial doorbell push button included in this kit is durable and outdoor rated. Mount it to the wall using the supplied mounting screws or by using double-sided tape. The transmitter can also be used as a door contact by using the additional magnet included. The unit is shipped with a battery with an expected battery life of up to 2 years (depending on usage).
Doorbell Receiver: The long range wireless receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet. It features a volume control knob and will play one of twelve chime sounds when triggered. The receiver has four zones with LED lights that flash when a sensor in that respective zone is triggered. The receiver also features 4 x c-relays that allows you to integrate with other devices. Each receiver is capable of pairing with 4 transmitters per zone – allowing 12 different transmitters per chime receiver.
Bright Flashing Strobe Light: The strobe light is connected to the doorbell receiver through a 12V DC output. Using the jumper setting, adjust the output for 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 1 minute or 2 minutes – making the strobe flash for that respective time.
Additional push buttons/door contacts and receivers may be added to expand the functionality of this kit.
- Range from transmitter/sensor to receiver is up to 4,000 ft. This is a line of sight measurement with no interference. Building materials and interference could degrade the signal giving you less than 4,000 ft. However, in our experience, this is more than adequate for most shops, business offices, and warehouses.
- The transmitter in this kit may be used as a doorbell push button or a door/window contact. Multiple transmitters – up to 12 – may be used with the receiver (or multiple receivers).
- The transmitter is outdoor rated, the receiver is indoor rated.
- The transmitter is powered by a long lasting lithium battery (included), and the receiver is powered by plugging the included transformer into a standard wall outlet.
- The receiver has four zones, 12 sound options, 4 volume control levels (including mute and OFF) , c-relays, and a live 12V DC output.
- The strobe light included in this kit connects to the live 12V DC output terminal screws located on back of the receiver.
- The transmitter has a normally open (N/O) and normally closed (N/C) connector for integration to other devices.
How the Strobe Wires to the ERA-DCRX Warehouse Door Chime/Alert Receiver
The image on the left shows the two different 12V accessories wired to the ERA receiver. For zone one, a strobe light (as featured in this kit) is wired to zone 1 on the receiver. When a visitor presses the push button, the zone 1 chime sound plays and the strobe light will flash for the duration as set on the receiver. For zone 2, a siren, such as the SS-PSIREN-W, is wired in. When the transmitter/sensor for zone 2 is triggered, the receiver will play that sound and the siren will trigger for the duration set on the receiver. *note, the siren is not featured in this kit, but is available in the WDK-ERA-KIT or available for purchase separately.
In the image on the right, an external device is wired to the C-FORM relay. Please note, when using the C-FORM relay an external power supply for the 12V DC device must be present and is not packaged or included in the kit.
Expand Your Kit by Adding Receivers & Sensor
All products in the ERA series by Safeguard Supply are expandable, meaning you can add up to 4 transmitters per receivers and as many receivers to the kit as you would like. This kit features 1 x ERA-DCRX desktop (or wall mount) receiver. You can purchase additional ERA receivers for other offices, rooms, or locations in your warehouse. In addition to the ERA-DCRX receiver, Safeguard Supply also offers the ERA-VPRX Portable Receiver with Rechargeable Batteries.
This portable receiver plays the same sounds as the ERA-DCRX and is pact with features such as a counter and recharge batteries (charger included). With a standby time of up to 7 days, this portable receiver is great for warehouse workers who are not stationary in an office and need to know when a connected transmitter/sensor is triggered.
In addition to adding receivers, there are other transmitters compatible with this system. Each receiver (both ERA-DCRX and ERA-VPRX) is capable of pairing one transmitter per zone, with a total of four zones per receiver.
- ERA-UTX: this transmitter/sensor is included in this kit. It may be used as a push button or window/door magnetic contact.
- ERA-DSTX: this is a long range wireless driveway alert, or outdoor rated PIR motion sensor. With a range of up to 4,000 ft., this transmitter is a great security addition to any home, but also is great for businesses to detect when a deliver truck or visitor’s car passes through a monitored zone.
- ERA-PIR: this is an indoor rated PIR motion sensor. Simply place the sensor over a door, hallway, or any other area you would like to monitor. When someone passes through the monitored zone, a radio signal is sent up to 4,000 feet away to the paired receiver. The mounting bracket allows you to position the sensor so that the monitored zone fits your needs.
Hear the Sounds Played by the ERA-DCRX Receiver (same sounds for the ERA-VPRX):
Safeguard Supply – ERA Series
Medium Sized to Large Businesses & Warehouses
|Kit Or Accessory|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Quality products. Fast shipping.
Quick delivery, tech support very helpful and easy to install. Good product.
Installed one tx and one rx in the store and another rx in the back room
everything worked great, My customer was very happy
Thank you.... Rg Kustoms Signs and Designs
i got two buttons for different sides of my warehouse...easily set up with different tones....works great !
No problems ordering. Quick customer service!