Warehouse Doorbell Kit with Strobe Light
A long range wireless door chime kit w/ bright flashing strobe provides a visual indicator when a visitor arrives. Great for loud shops!
Accessories & Addons:
- Additional information
- Reviews (5)
- How to Wire the Strobe
- Product Manual
A Warehouse Doorbell, more specifically, a wireless one that works is hard to find. That’s because most products don’t have the range you need in a warehouse, store, shop, or business. Based on customer needs, 1800doorbell has created a doorbell kit designed for warehouses, shops, or other loud environments where a visual indicator when a visitor arrives is necessary.
Most Doorbells Are Not Loud Enough:
Many businesses are faced with the dilemma of needing a doorbell or chime that alerts them when they have a vistor, but their shop is simply too loud to hear most doorbell systems. You can’t go to your local box store hardware store and find something to fit your needs.
The next challenge is installation:
Many business owners don’t want to run bell wire from the door (where visitors come) to a doorbell or chime. Maybe you don’t want to hire someone to come out and do it, or you cannot alter the building in any way.
Most Wireless Doorbells Don’t Have the Range Your Need:
When you cannot run wires across your warehouse or office, you need a wireless system; however, most wireless systems will not have the range you need to power through the concrete, metal or other environmental factors most commercial applications have.
The Complete Solution: Long Range, Wireless, with a Flashing Strobe Light
The WDK-2500-STROBE is a long range wireless doorbell kit with a flashing strobe light specifically designed for business environments. The kit features an industrial grade wireless push button that you mount on the door (can add more push buttons as needed). When a visitor pushes the button, it transmits a wireless signal, up to 2,500 ft. away, to the plug-in receiver featured in this kit. Attached to the receiver is a bright strobe light that will flash, alerting you to the visitor at the door. This kit installs in minutes, is easy to maintain, and is reliable.
Included in Kit:
- 1 UTDCR-2500 (includes heavy duty wireless push button with mounting hardware and battery, heavy duty plug-in receiver and AC adapter)
- 1 x amber flashing strobe light
- 65′ of low-voltage bell wire
Doorbell Transmitter (push button): The doorbell included in this kit is durable and outdoor rated. Mount it to the wall using the supplied mounting screws or by using double-sided tape. The unit is shipped with a battery with an expected battery life of up to 2 years (depending on usage).
Doorbell Receiver: The receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet. It features a volume control knob and will play one of four selected chime sounds when triggered. The receiver has four zones with LED lights that flash when a sensor in that respective zone is triggered. The receiver also features 4 x c-relays that allows you to integrate with other devices.
The strobe light is connected to the doorbell receiver through a 12V DC output. Through a jumper setting, you can adjust the output for 1, 10, or 60 seconds, or even 10 minutes which will make the strobe flash for that respective time.
Additional push buttons, receivers, and other sensors may be added to expand the functionality of this kit.
- Range from transmitter/sensor to receiver is up to 2,500 ft. This is a line of sight measurement with no interference. Building materials and interference could degrade the signal giving you less than 2,500 ft. However, in our experience, this is adequate for most shops, business offices, and warehouses.
- The transmitter in this kit may be used as a doorbell push button or a door/window contact. Multiple transmitters may be used with the receiver (or multiple receivers).
- The transmitter is outdoor rated, the receiver is indoor rated.
- The transmitter is powered by a long lasting lithium battery (included), and the receiver is powered by plugging the included transformer into a standard wall outlet.
- The receiver has four zones, four sound options, volume control, c-relays, and a live 12V DC output.
- The strobe light included in this kit connects to the live 12V DC output terminal screws located on back of the receiver.
- The transmitter has a normally open (N/O) and normally closed (N/C) connector for integration to other devices.
|Dimensions||8 x 8 x 4 in|
Dakota Alerts 2500 Series
|kit or accessory||
C-Form Relays, Expandable, Live 12V DC Output, Multi-Zone, Volume Control
Magentic Contact, Push Button