ERA-DSDCR Long Range Driveway Sensor Alarm Kit by Safeguard Supply
The ERA-DSDCR is a best-in-class wireless driveway alarm by Safeguard Supply. With over 20 years of experience marketing driveway alarm products, we’ve created a product with the features you want and the reliability our customers deserve. The ERA-DSTX is the sensor/transmitter featured in the kit which will transmit a signal up to 4,ooo ft. to the compatible ERA-DCRX desktop receiver. Use this product as a Wireless Alarm for Driveway at home or to receive notices when deliveries, guests or employees approach your office/warehouse. Fantastic option for drive throughs or drive-up windows.
- Additional information
A Wireless Alarm for Driveway or Delivery Doors with Long Range Capability
1800doorbell set the industry standard for a reliable, long-range wireless driveway alarm over 20 years ago with the debut of the popular, Driveway Informer, Di2000S-A. Now we would like to introduce a new Long Range Driveway Sensor Alarm Kit, the ERA-DSDCR.
We’ve seen other models and brands come and go over the years, but the Di2000S-A has always proven itself to be the most reliable wireless alarm for driveway that we have found…until. We are dubbing the ERA-DSDCR as the Driveway Informer 2.0.
With more reliability (hard to believe), more setting to control the driveway sensor, and with a transmission range of up to 4,000 ft., it’s the best Long Range Driveway Sensor Alarm kit we have to offer at 1800doorbell.com.
Safeguard Supply has leveraged the popularity of the ERA-DCRX and designed a sensor/transmitter, the ERA-DSTX, with the features their customers ask for, to create a best in class driveway monitoring system guaranteed to work–or your money back. Just like they do with all their ERA products, they stand behind their guarantee.
Features of the ERA-DSTX Long Range Driveway Monitoring Sensor
ERA-DSTX Driveway Sensor/Transmitter Product Features
- Extended range – up to 4,000 ft. from sensor to compatible receivers (ERA-DCRX and ERA-VPRX)
- Rated for outdoor and indoor use
- Powered by 9V alkaline battery (not included) – designed for low battery consumption – up to 12 months battery life
- Easily programs to ERA-DCRX desktop receiver and ERA-VPRX portable receiver with rechargeable batteries
- Mounts on included swivel or wall plate
- Includes mounting bracket, swivel, and mounting screws
- Filter settings for indoor or outdoor use; this setting adjusts sensitivity
- Detection range can be adjusted to 25 ft., 50 ft., and 100 ft.
- Alarm reset interval adjustable to 10 seconds between activation and 120 seconds between activation
- LED lights when transmitting (this can be turned off)
- Operating frequency is 433 MHZ
- Operational temperature from -30 F to 120F
- Dimensions are 4.5”H x 3.0”W x 2.25” D
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply
More Info About the ERA-DCRX Doorbell for Business Chime Receiver
Receiver Top Features
- Range of 4000 ft. from transmitter to receiver
- Kit ships with one wireless push button (with the ability to also double as a door/window contact) AND one plug in receiver
- Receiver capable of four zones, each with distinct tone or melody. You may use up to 12 transmitters and as many receivers as needed.
- Receiver is powered by 120 V plug in transformer (included)
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Transmitter features one N/O and one N/C relay; receiver has 1 “C” relays and (4) 12V outputs allowing the connection of 4 accessories (strobe light, buzzer, etc.)
- Compatible with all Safeguard Supply ERA series of products
- Receiver measures: 5.75” x 3.5” x 1”
- Push button (without magnetic contact) measures: 3.38” x 1.94” x .81”
- Magnetic contact (without push button) measures: 2” x .56” x .38”
Common Uses of the Long Range Wireless Alarm for Driveway
Use as a Long Range Driveway Sensor Alarm?
The most obvious use of the Driveway Informer Pro (ERA-DSDCR) by Safeguard Supply is as a Long Range Wireless Alarm for Driveway. By mounting the sensor outside and aiming the sensor across the driveway, or other entrance, you will get an immediate notification when a car, or person, passes through the monitored zone. The sensor (ERA-DSTX) can be placed up 4,000 ft. from the receiver, which is typically placed in your home.
Use as a notification alerting device for your office
Another common, but less obvious use of this driveway alarm kit is to alert warehouses workers when delivery drivers enter your delivery area. As an example, at our offices we have several commercial delivery companies drive up to our facility daily. Fedex, UPS, and the post office deliver daily. We have the driveway sensor/transmitter mounted to a tree, shooting across the parking lot area the delivery trucks would approach. When the do approach and pass through the sensor’s invisible beam, an instant alert is triggered in the office. That provides our warehouse manager additional time to get the packages ready and the door unlocked for the delivery team.
Use with Other Products in the Safeguard Supply ERA Line of Products
The sensor in this kit is the ERA-DSTX driveway sensor/transmitter and it’s fully compatible with all other products in the ERA family.
ERA-DCRX – this is the receiver featured in this kit. Additional receivers are available to expand the notification, listening areas to other rooms of your home and office. There’s no limit to the number of receivers you can add. Pair up to 12 different sensor/transmitters to each DCRX receiver.
ERA-VPRX -Is an optional portable receiver that plays a melody and vibrates when it receives a signal from a compatible ERA transmitter. The receiver ships with an installed rechargeable batter and charger, with a standby time of up to 6 days. Stick it in your pocket or sit it on your desk to ensure you never miss a delivery or alert.
ERA-UTX – The ERA “Universal Transmitter” may be used as a door/window contact or a push button. Rugged and outdoor rated, with a range from receiver of up to 4,000 ft., this transmitter is rock-solid reliable.
ERA-PIR- This is an indoor rated pir, passive infrared motion sensor, used to monitor a door way or hallway. Easily mounted using the included bracket, this product is a great customer service tool. Mount over a door entrance to signal whenever a customer enters your store.
Listen to the Sounds the Driveway Alarm Receiver Playing
Safeguard Supply – ERA Series
Large Homes – Medium Sized Business
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It works and looks great (we got the blue light alert add on to the bell-that way we can “see” when folks ring the bell when it’s loud). Shipped on time as well. I installed it myself and I’m a girl! Seriously, it was easy to install and program. We are buying a second doorbell for our other door and plan to program it into the same receiver. Pretty cool.
Works as advertised. If you need a wireless remote doorbell that is quick and easy, this could really fit the bill for you.
I kept looking at the wrong directions but finaly figured it out and was easy to put together and mount on fence post. I woorks great so far.
Very easy to set up
Living in rural setting we needed a sensor on our long wooded driveway. This doorbell did that and added 2 buttons for doors
You may also like…
ERA-PIR Motion Sensor Alarm for ERA Business Chime KitsGTIN: 719243610937