Table of Contents
Each zone on an LRA receiver can only accommodate 1 transmitter. Oftentimes, programming problems can be corrected by first deleting the memory from the receiver and re-programming. This helpful document outlines how to put the LRA-DCRX and the LRA-DCRXS in programming mode.
Deleting Memory: LRA-DCRX
- Open the cover of the receiver
- Hold down the “zone selector” button (the left button) for approximately 3 seconds until a zone ID starts to flash (see “ID” in the drawing above). Stop pressing the button. This means the unit is in programming mode.
- Simultaneously, hold down the zone selector button (on the left) and the melody button (on the right) for approximately 3-5 seconds until you hear a short tone sound. The short tone sound means the memory has been deleted and is not ready for programming.
Deleting Memory: LRA-DCRXS
- Hold down the “Learn” button for approximately 3 seconds until you notice a red LED in the top lens.
- Push the “Melody” & “Learn” buttons simultaneously. for approximately 3 seconds.
- You should hear a short tone sound, followed by a rapidly blinking red LED. This signals the unit’s memory has been deleted and is not ready for programming.