LRA-DCRX Loud Flashing Strobe Battery Operated Receiver
The LRA-DCRX is a wireless doorbell/door chime receiver compatible with the Safeguard Supply line of notification devices. Featuring loud volume control and a bright strobe that adds a visual display, this product will receive signals from up to four compatible long range transmitters/sensors. Use with the push button, door contact, motion sensor or driveway sensor.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping (for most products)
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Call or Email for Support
This is the LRA-DCRX receiver by Safeguard Supply included in the following kits:
- LRA-D1000 Door Chime Kit
- LRA-DR1000 Driveway Alert Kit
- LRA-C1000 Door/Window Entry Alert Kit
- LRA-M1000 Motion Entry Alert Kit
Expand your listening areas by adding more LRA-DCRX receivers to your existing system:
If you already have existing LRA products (sensor/transmitters and receivers) you can add another receiver to your existing system. For example, you may have an existing receiver (LRA-DCRX) in your warehouse to alert you when USPS or FEDEX arrives at your back door for a delivery. However, maybe you cannot hear that receiver in your office when your door is closed. By adding another LRA-DCRX and pairing it with your existing sensors, you can close the door, adjust the volume, and now hear the receiver in your office when you receive an alert.
- Range of up to 1,000 ft. from sensor/transmitter to receiver. Please note, this distance is measured, like all manufacturer’s published ranges, pure line of sight. This means, in optimal environments, you are going to get 1,000 ft. of range. However, environmental factors WILL reduce the actual range you may get. Most wireless products you purchase will have a range of 100 – 300 ft. and in commercial environments, this simply won’t suffice. There’s also a repeater, the LRA-RPX that may be used to extend the range of your system up to 1,000 additional feet.
- Volume control: inside the front cover of the receiver is a volume control dial allowing you to turn the volume all the way down, or up to max. This is the loudest wireless door chime receiver we carry.
- Optional Strobe Light: great for the hard of hearing, or in loud environments, the bright strobe light on this receiver provides an excellent visual indicator. The selector switch on the side of the receiver allows you to turn the strobe on or off.
- 32 Different Melodies: The LRA-DCRX provides 32 different melodies or sounds to choose from.
- LED Zone Indicator: Even when the strobe is turned off and the volume is down, a colored LED lights the zone corresponding to the transmitter/sensor that triggered the receiver.
LRA-DCRX Receiver: 6.60”(H) x 5.30” (W) x 1.70”(D)
LRA-DCRX Quick Feature Guide
Click to Hear the LRA-DCRX Sounds
|Dimensions||7.5 × 6.125 × 2.5 in|
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
Expandable, Flashing Strobe, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator, Volume Control
|Battery Or Plug In||
Battery Operated Receiver, Plug-in Receiver
|Kit Or Accessory||
Our 1800's masonry church had a doorbell transmitter that couldn't penetrate the massive walls and many chambers between the South Entrance and the Church Office. With this LRA-RPX 1000 Ft. Range Extender we are back in business
These units do exactly what I wanted them to do - provide extended doorbells at several locations throughout my home - some quite a distance from the front door.
I have never received better service than this call. I'm sorry that I can't remember the woman's name. But get this. My call was answered by a human that spoke english, was very very friendly. I told her what my problem was and she took care of it herself. Now I ask you how many times has that it happened to you ? She took care of my problem so fast that I am TOTALLY and COMPLETLY SATISFIED!!!!
Ordered another receiver for outdoor balcony... both worked the first time installed with same transmitter... Easy to install... drilled a notch on the cover to pass wires. The one on the balcony will be removed during our Canadian winters.
My mom has become deaf and can no longer hear the doorbell. I installed several battery-powered devices (Safeguard LRA-DCRXA) around the house, coupled with the transmitter from the extender kit (LRA-EX1000S) that connects to the existing doorbell chime (I just had to connect 3 wires from the transmitter to the existing Nutone chime). The you-tube video, combined with the written instructions made the coupling of the bluetooth technology really easy. My mother is so happy as whenever the doorbell is now pressed, strobe lights flash repeatedly (in sync) around the house. I could not be more pleased with this purchase. I had a few questions along the way and the people from 1-800 Doorbell were extremely helpful - they guided me to buy the right items based on my needs (there were several different options) and helped explain how to install. FIVE STARS without hesitation.
Very well received with courteous explanation
LRA-D1000 Loud Wireless Door Chime Kit with Flashing Strobe
We purchased the doorbell for my uncle in assisted living. Since he doesn’t wear the hearing aid all day, the flashing light has been a great help when someone is at the door. He has a receiver in the living room and one in the bedroom.
I was impressed with the consideration of support I got when I called in my order, thanks.
My mother has a hard time hearing the doorbell, so I ordered one with a flashing light, it works very well.
She can now see and hear when someone is at the door.
Great product, would recommend it.