LRA-DCRX Loud Flashing Strobe Battery Operated Receiver
The LRA-DCRX is a wireless doorbell/door chime receiver compatible with the Safeguard Supply line of notification devices. Featuring loud volume control and a bright strobe that adds a visual display, this product will receive signals from up to four compatible long range transmitters/sensors. Use with the push button, door contact, motion sensor or driveway sensor.
This is the LRA-DCRX receiver by Safeguard Supply included in the following kits:
- LRA-D1000 Door Chime Kit
- LRA-DR1000 Driveway Alert Kit
- LRA-C1000 Door/Window Entry Alert Kit
- LRA-M1000 Motion Entry Alert Kit
Expand your listening areas by adding more LRA-DCRX receivers to your existing system:
If you already have existing LRA products (sensor/transmitters and receivers) you can add another receiver to your existing system. For example, you may have an existing receiver (LRA-DCRX) in your warehouse to alert you when USPS or FEDEX arrives at your back door for a delivery. However, maybe you cannot hear that receiver in your office when your door is closed. By adding another LRA-DCRX and pairing it with your existing sensors, you can close the door, adjust the volume, and now hear the receiver in your office when you receive an alert.
- Range of up to 1,000 ft. from sensor/transmitter to receiver. Please note, this distance is measured, like all manufacturer’s published ranges, pure line of sight. This means, in optimal environments, you are going to get 1,000 ft. of range. However, environmental factors WILL reduce the actual range you may get. Most wireless products you purchase will have a range of 100 – 300 ft. and in commercial environments, this simply won’t suffice. There’s also a repeater, the LRA-RPX that may be used to extend the range of your system up to 1,000 additional feet.
- Volume control: inside the front cover of the receiver is a volume control dial allowing you to turn the volume all the way down, or up to max. This is the loudest wireless door chime receiver we carry.
- Optional Strobe Light: great for the hard of hearing, or in loud environments, the bright strobe light on this receiver provides an excellent visual indicator. The selector switch on the side of the receiver allows you to turn the strobe on or off.
- 32 Different Melodies: The LRA-DCRX provides 32 different melodies or sounds to choose from.
- LED Zone Indicator: Even when the strobe is turned off and the volume is down, a colored LED lights the zone corresponding to the transmitter/sensor that triggered the receiver.
LRA-DCRX Receiver: 6.60”(H) x 5.30” (W) x 1.70”(D)
LRA-DCRX Quick Feature Guide
Click to Hear the LRA-DCRX Sounds
|Dimensions||7.5 × 6.125 × 2.5 in|
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
Expandable, Flashing Strobe, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator, Volume Control
|Battery Or Plug In||
Battery Operated Receiver, Plug-in Receiver
|Kit Or Accessory||
Had trouble with receivers loosing contact with the button. Seems that programming mode was not exited properly. Cleared memory and started over to make them all work properly. I have 3 receivers and one button.
I got transmitter and two receivers as a gift for my wife's brother and his wife. They are in a new home and cannot hear the doorbell from their home offices. It was an easy and elegant fix that was a winning gift.
I have 4 receivers working with a single transmitter scattered throughout the house and garage where one wouldn't hear the doorbell ring. Works great and is easy to set up!
Safeguard Supply LRA-PLUG Plug In Adapter For LRA-DCRX Receivers
I couldn’t get the ringer and receiver to pair. I quick call solved the mystery. Replacement sent immediately. Great service. Bell working fine.
I bought your company's LRA-EX1000 doorbell extender kit a few years ago and liked everything about it except having to replace the 3 "C" batteries (which gets expensive). I was about to buy the $20 AC adapter and saw the LRA-DCRXS was $35 so I bought it instead. The LRA-DCRXS works great unlike the junk I had bought from a big box store.
• small size
• plugs directly into AC
• compatible with prior purchase (no planned obsolescence or incompatibilities like products from big multinational corporations)
I got this product to replace an old, wired doorbell. It works FANTASTIC. Highly Recommend.
Best invention ever for the hard of hearing. Worth every penny. We can't hear the doorbell in the basement or our room addition. This takes care of it. Easy to set up and use. Great product.
Excellent product. I couldn't figure out how to pair a second unit. My friend did it in less than a minute! It does what I want, which is, an extended alarm & flash in my basement studio, where I spend a lot of time.