Safeguard Supply LRA-DCRX Flashing Receiver Battery Operated Wireless Chime
The LRA-DCRX is a wireless doorbell/door chime receiver compatible with the Safeguard Supply line of notification devices. Featuring loud volume control and a bright strobe that adds a visual display, this product will receive signals from up to four compatible long range transmitters/sensors. Use with the push button, door contact, motion sensor or driveway sensor.
- Additional information
- Receiver Sounds
- Product Manual
This is the LRA-DCRX receiver by Safeguard supply included in the following kits:
Expand your listening areas by adding more LRA-DCRX receivers to your existing system:
If you already have existing LRA products (sensor/transmitters and receivers) you can add another receiver to your existing system. For example, you may have an existing receiver (LRA-DCRX) in your warehouse to alert you when USPS or FEDEX arrives at your back door for a delivery. However, maybe you cannot hear that receiver in your office when your door is closed. By adding another LRA-DCRX and pairing it with your existing sensors, you can close the door, adjust the volume, and now hear the receiver in your office when you receive an alert.
- Range of up to 1,000 ft. from sensor/transmitter to receiver. Please note, this distance is measures, like all manufacturer’s published ranges, pure line of sight. This means, in optimal environments, you are going to get 1,000 ft. of range. However, environmental factors WILL reduce the actual range you may get. Most wireless products you purchase will have a range of 100 – 300 ft. and in commercial environments, this simply won’t suffice. There’s also a repeater, the LRA-RPX that may be used to extend the range of your system up to 1,000 additional feet.
- Volume control: inside the front cover of the receiver is a volume control dial allowing you turn the volume all the way down, or up to max. This is the loudest wireless door chime receiver we carry.
- Optional Strobe Light: great for the hard of hearing, or in loud environments, the bright strobe light on this receiver provides an excellent visual indicator. The selector switch on the side of the receiver allows you to turn the strobe on or off.
- 18 Different Melodies: The LRA-DCRX provides 18 different melodies or sounds to choose from.
- LED Zone Indicator: Even when the strobe is turned off and the volume is down, a colored LED lights the zone corresponding to the transmitter/sensor that triggered the receiver.
LRA-DCRX Receiver: 6.60”(H) x 5.30” (W) x 1.70”(D)
|Dimensions||6.75 x 5.25 x 1.75 in|
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
|kit or accessory||
|battery or plug-in||
Battery Operated Receiver, Plug-in Receiver
We used this to announce customers in a c-store walk in cooler area and restaurant back kitchen. This gave our cashiers the ability to stock the drink cooler during shift hours in addition to the end of the shift. They are alerted a customer entered the store. The volume control, various settings and simple installation is awesome awesome!!!! We all love it, more efficient labor utilized. Also the cook combines the alert with their monitor to watch for customers, lots of equipment noise in a kitchen. . Great product! I bought 3 receivers.
This receiver is identical to the one which comes in the LRA D1000 set which we purchased recently. We bought a second receiver in order to be sure we had coverage throughout our large house. We had 3 receivers with our previous wireless doorbell, but the volume control with 90 dB capability on these receivers made a 3rd receiver unnecessary. This receiver was very easy to sync with the doorbell included in our LRA D1000 set, and everything works beautifully. We couldn't be more pleased.