LRA-DCRX Loud Flashing Strobe Battery Operated Receiver
The LRA-DCRX is a wireless doorbell/door chime receiver compatible with the Safeguard Supply line of notification devices. Featuring loud volume control and a bright strobe that adds a visual display, this product will receive signals from up to four compatible long range transmitters/sensors. Use with the push button, door contact, motion sensor or driveway sensor.
- Additional information
This is the LRA-DCRX receiver by Safeguard supply included in the following kits:
- LRA-D1000 Door Chime Kit
- LRA-DR1000 Driveway Alert Kit
- LRA-C1000 Door/Window Entry Alert Kit
- LRA-M1000 Motion Entry Alert Kit
Expand your listening areas by adding more LRA-DCRX receivers to your existing system:
If you already have existing LRA products (sensor/transmitters and receivers) you can add another receiver to your existing system. For example, you may have an existing receiver (LRA-DCRX) in your warehouse to alert you when USPS or FEDEX arrives at your back door for a delivery. However, maybe you cannot hear that receiver in your office when your door is closed. By adding another LRA-DCRX and pairing it with your existing sensors, you can close the door, adjust the volume, and now hear the receiver in your office when you receive an alert.
- Range of up to 1,000 ft. from sensor/transmitter to receiver. Please note, this distance is measures, like all manufacturer’s published ranges, pure line of sight. This means, in optimal environments, you are going to get 1,000 ft. of range. However, environmental factors WILL reduce the actual range you may get. Most wireless products you purchase will have a range of 100 – 300 ft. and in commercial environments, this simply won’t suffice. There’s also a repeater, the LRA-RPX that may be used to extend the range of your system up to 1,000 additional feet.
- Volume control: inside the front cover of the receiver is a volume control dial allowing you turn the volume all the way down, or up to max. This is the loudest wireless door chime receiver we carry.
- Optional Strobe Light: great for the hard of hearing, or in loud environments, the bright strobe light on this receiver provides an excellent visual indicator. The selector switch on the side of the receiver allows you to turn the strobe on or off.
- 32 Different Melodies: The LRA-DCRX provides 32 different melodies or sounds to choose from.
- LED Zone Indicator: Even when the strobe is turned off and the volume is down, a colored LED lights the zone corresponding to the transmitter/sensor that triggered the receiver.
LRA-DCRX Receiver: 6.60”(H) x 5.30” (W) x 1.70”(D)
LRA-DCRX Quick Feature Guide
Click to Hear the LRA-DCRX Sounds
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
|Kit Or Accessory|
|Battery Or Plug In|
Battery Operated Receiver
Medium Sized to Large Businesses & Warehouses
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Living in a city with an uncomfortable amount of property crime, we had a locked fence installed around our front yard, but it complicates things when visitors and deliveries arrive. Now, people can simply ring the bells which I screwed into the mailboxes. The range is good enough to serve the tenants in the rear apartment.
I'm thinking about getting another button.
I'm not sure why the receiver doesn't come with the AC adapter, but I don't have the patience for C batteries, so I opted to plug it in.
I recently purchased a doorbell extender for a client of mine. I'd nearly forgotten about the extender when I happened to be doing tax paper clean up and ran across an invoice from a job i did quite awhile ago. With COVID, many of my clients have moved indoors and aren't always able to hear their existing doorbells. These items are perfect, easy to install and work fantastically. The prices are fair and shipping is oh-so-speedy! I'l be ordering plenty more and you should, too!
Item came in on time and worked perfect with easy instructions.
Ordered another Driveway alarm sensor received it on estimated time and well packaged. I ordered this new sensor because my Driveway is almost 200 feet to the bottom the first one I installed at the bottom so as to know when someone pulled in and installed this one at the top of my driveway that way I know when someone is here in stead of someone just turning around at the bottom then I can look at my security system and see who it is works great me on a dead end road and with different tones I know exactly what is going on
It is the best of several I have tried in the past including the famous x-10. Simple to set up and works well over 200feet away from receiver. I have put the motion detector in my mailbox out at the edge of the street; now I know when mail has been delivered to my mailbox which I can not see from my home.
You may also like…
Safeguard Supply LRA-RPX 1000 Ft. Range Extender Battery OperatedGTIN 635963263584
Safeguard Supply LRA-PLUG Plug In Adapter For LRA-DCRX ReceiversGTIN 635963263614$19.99