Safeguard Supply LRA-DCRX Flashing Receiver Battery Operated Wireless Chime
The LRA-DCRX is a wireless doorbell/door chime receiver compatible with the Safeguard Supply line of notification devices. Featuring loud volume control and a bright strobe that adds a visual display, this product will receive signals from up to four compatible long range transmitters/sensors. Use with the push button, door contact, motion sensor or driveway sensor.
- Additional information
This is the LRA-DCRX receiver by Safeguard supply included in the following kits:
Expand your listening areas by adding more LRA-DCRX receivers to your existing system:
If you already have existing LRA products (sensor/transmitters and receivers) you can add another receiver to your existing system. For example, you may have an existing receiver (LRA-DCRX) in your warehouse to alert you when USPS or FEDEX arrives at your back door for a delivery. However, maybe you cannot hear that receiver in your office when your door is closed. By adding another LRA-DCRX and pairing it with your existing sensors, you can close the door, adjust the volume, and now hear the receiver in your office when you receive an alert.
- Range of up to 1,000 ft. from sensor/transmitter to receiver. Please note, this distance is measures, like all manufacturer’s published ranges, pure line of sight. This means, in optimal environments, you are going to get 1,000 ft. of range. However, environmental factors WILL reduce the actual range you may get. Most wireless products you purchase will have a range of 100 – 300 ft. and in commercial environments, this simply won’t suffice. There’s also a repeater, the LRA-RPX that may be used to extend the range of your system up to 1,000 additional feet.
- Volume control: inside the front cover of the receiver is a volume control dial allowing you turn the volume all the way down, or up to max. This is the loudest wireless door chime receiver we carry.
- Optional Strobe Light: great for the hard of hearing, or in loud environments, the bright strobe light on this receiver provides an excellent visual indicator. The selector switch on the side of the receiver allows you to turn the strobe on or off.
- 18 Different Melodies: The LRA-DCRX provides 18 different melodies or sounds to choose from.
- LED Zone Indicator: Even when the strobe is turned off and the volume is down, a colored LED lights the zone corresponding to the transmitter/sensor that triggered the receiver.
LRA-DCRX Receiver: 6.60”(H) x 5.30” (W) x 1.70”(D)
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
|Kit Or Accessory|
|Battery Or Plug In|
Battery Operated Receiver
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I'm hard-of-hearing, so I needed something I can either see or hear, or both. This is perfect because I can have that. Plus, I can move the receiver (bell) around if needed just by unplugging and plugging back in. Very convenient and bright
I needed a doorbell for a set of residential courtyard doors and did not want to run wires to the new location. The Safeguard Supply long range wireless doorbell was an easy set up and works great. The unit has a volume control and several doorbell chimes to chose from. I am very happy with the unit. Also, I had a need to contact the Safeguard Supply customer service for a minor issue and they were great. Thanks!
I had been looking for a doorbell extender for a long time. I searched high and low and lucked out in finding this one. Great product, installed in minutes, and many choices of chimes. It's GREAT!
Motion Sensor Entry Alert Kit with Strobe Light Receiver, 1000 ft. Range
My concern was that the doorbell would not be loud enough. But it is plenty loud. It was for my mother who is hard of hearing. But you can hear this throughout the house easily. And, there were about 20-30 options on ring tone. Also, we pair up two ringers and two receivers. So one rang from the back door and one the front. And we gave a different ring tone for each so she would know which door was ringing. She placed one receiver in the kitchen and other in the living room and they work great. They both ring when either ringer is pushed and they both give the ringtone we programmed. Good product. Very satisfied.