The LRA-DCTX is an indoor rated door/window contact sensor that will transmit a signal, up to 1000 ft. away to the compatible receiver, the LRA-DCRX. Simply mount this transmitter on your door and when it opens, it instantly sends a signal to the receiver where a chime sound/melody is played.
Like all products in the LRA series, this sensor/transmitter is compatible with all the Safeguard Supply LRA series of products. Each receiver in the LRA series, the LRA-DCRX desktop receiver and the LRA-VPRX portable receiver, is capable of working with four different sensors/transmitters and will play a corresponding sound for that zone.
The door/window contact mounts to the door and door frame using the supplied double-sided tape. Install the supplied long lasting lithium batter, mount it to the door, then pair it with the portable or desktop receiver and you will instantly start receiving alerts.
You may use this product as an add-on to your existing products or buy the sensor together with a receiver by purchasing the LRA-C1000 Door Entry Alert Kit.
LRA-DCTX Transmitter/Sensor Features:
- When door is open, transmits a wireless signal up to 1,000 ft. to a compatible receiver.
- Ultra-thin, only .3” thick (8.0 mm) is small, easy to set up.
- Mounts using supplied double-side tape.
- Easy access to battery located on front cover for easy replacement.
- Cyclical alert capability if door or window remains open.
- Low power consumption. Alerts receiver when battery is low so you will know to replace it.
- Powered by 1 x CR2032 battery (easy to find and replace).
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Complies with FCC, CE, RED, and RoHS standards.
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply
LRA-DCTX Transmitter/Sensor: 2.8”(H) x 1.2”(W) x .27”(D)