Safeguard Supply LRA-C1000-Long Range Entry Alert Kit for Businesses
Long Range Contact based entrance alert kit. Ideal for monitoring when a door is opened, or a customer/guest comes in. The door contact triggers a chime and/or a bright, flashing LED light notification at the receiver. 1000 foot range and multiple accessories are available to expand the system. Volume control manages a 90 decibel chime. Flashing strobe will repeat 28 times in a short burst designed to catch the eye.
|Safeguard Supply LRA-DCRX Flashing Receiver Battery Operated Wireless Chime|
|Safeguard Supply Wireless LRA-DCTX Long Range Door Contact Sensor|
|Safeguard Supply LRA-PLUG Plug In Adapter For LRA-DCRX Receivers|
- Additional information
The LRA-C1000 is a Best Seller! 1000 ft. Range!
This contact based entrance alert kit comes with 2 pieces – a contact for door or window to be monitored, and a flashing strobe chime.
This long range powerful alert kit is ideal for alerting when a customer or guest opens the door. Or, monitor dressing room doors, storage areas, back doors, sensitive areas, doors leading to pools/outdoors, etc. The possibilities are endless.
Once the sensor is broken by a door or window opening, a signal is sent to the receiver. The powerful chime has 3 modes: chime only, LED flashing strobe only or chime and strobe together. Choose from 18 CHIME SOUNDS. Volume control manages a 90 decibel chime. Flashing strobe will repeat 28 times in a short burst designed to catch the eye.
The receiver requires 3 “C” batteries (not included), or can be changed to a plug in unit with the Plug In Adapter option (LRA-PLUG , sold separately).
This LONG RANGE ALERT is a perfect solution for retail locations or large home applications.
LRA-DCTX Transmitter/Sensor Features:
- When door is open, transmits a wireless signal up to 1,000 ft. to a compatible receiver.
- Ultra-thin door contact, only .3” thick (8.0 mm) is small, easy to set up.
- Mounts using supplied double-side tape.
- Easy access to battery located on front cover for easy replacement.
- Cyclical alert capability if door or window remains open.
- Low power consumption. Alerts receiver when battery is low so you will know to replace it.
- Powered by 1 x CR2032 battery (easy to find and replace).
- 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- Complies with FCC, CE, RED, and RoHS standards.
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply.
- Random pairing codes prevents interference from neighboring devices.
LRA-DCTX Transmitter/Sensor: 2.8”(H) x 1.2”(W) x .27”(D)
LRA-DCRX Receiver: 6.60”(H) x 5.30” (W) x 1.70”(D)For information on how to program the transmitter/sensor with the receiver, please take a moment to watch this short YouTube video: LRA-C1000 Programming Video
Here the Sounds the Receiver Plays:
|Battery Or Plug In|
Battery Operated Receiver
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
|Kit Or Accessory|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Thanks for the great customer service.
My original driveway sensor went bad, still under warranty. One call to 1800Doorbell and they had a new one sent out. Replaced the bad sensor and my driveway alarm is back up and working.
Arrived promptly; works well.
Tried several other brands.This one worked where others failed. Excelled in every way.
Eliminates need for batteries.