LRA-D1000 Loud Wireless Door Chime Kit with Flashing Strobe
BEST SELLER! Great for large homes and businesses that need to transmit over long distances, the LRA-D1000 has the power you need to penetrate walls that typical products cannot. A selector switch on the side of the door chime can be set to "flash," "chime," or "flash and chime." A great choice for use in residential applications for the hard of hearing or in noisy, commercial environments. This is a great product for homes of all sizes and mid-sized businesses. For large commercial spaces or if you need a business door chime system with external accessories such as Fire Alarm Bells, Loud Sirens, or Strobe Lights, visit the ERA-UTDCR Business Doorbell.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping (for most products)
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Call or Email for Support
A Wireless Long Range Doorbell Kit Packed with Features: Strobe Light, Loud, & Expandable!
If you have been searching for a long-range wireless doorbell, you probably know how difficult they are to find! Most wireless door chimes will top out with a maximum wireless range of 150 ft. That is why we are thrilled with this chime! This wireless long-range door chime has a range of up to 1,000 feet and is packed with great features. We use this wireless door chime with wireless door chime buttons on the front and back doors of our offices. In our 10,000 square foot warehouse, constructed of metal and cinder block, this door chime has the necessary power to work at ranges most wireless chime products simply cannot.
You may also expand the door chime by adding additional push buttons and/or the new door/window magnetic contacts. Not only do you have a long-range wireless door chime, but you can also have a door or window sensor that triggers the chime when the door or window is opened. Because the LRA-D1000 is capable of playing up to 32 different melodies, you will be able to distinguish which push button is being pushed or which window is being opened.
Another great feature of the LRA-D1000 is the bright LED that can be set to flash when the bell is triggered. A selector switch on the side of the door chime can be set to "flash," "chime," or "flash and chime." This makes the door chime a great product for use in residential applications for the hard of hearing or in noisy, commercial environments. This door chime has four zones. You can assign one push-button per zone, or other types of sensor/transmitters to each zone.
This is a great long-range wireless doorbell for shops, businesses, and warehouses. If you have a significant amount of concrete, steel, or other interference and the distance from the transmitter to the receiver is over 700 ft., we recommend the ERA-UTDCR Long Range Door Chime.
LRA-DCRX Receiver Features
- Add up to four transmitters (sensors) per receiver
- Long Range up to 1,000 Feet * Please note, this is a line-of-site estimate. Environmental factors such as exterior and interior walls, metal, construction materials, etc. will reduce the effective range of the product.
- Product ships with one receiver (batteries not included) and one wireless push button (batteries included)
- Volume Control.
- 915 Mhz Operating Frequency
- Can turn the volume off with side selector switch.
- Maximum volume is 90dB
- 32 User Selectable Melodies
- Flexible Learning Codes
- 4 Bright Zone Indicator Lights
- Powered by 3 C Batteries or a plug-in wall transformer (not included)
- Compatible with sensors like the LRA-DCTX wireless window/door contacts, LRA-MSTX PIR motion sensor, available at additional cost
- Additional push buttons are available
- LRA-VPRX portable receiver with belt clip available at additional cost
- LRA-DCRX Receiver: 6.60”(H) x 5.30” (W) x 1.70”(D)
LRA-PBTX Push Button Features:
- Mounts to wall using supplied mounting hardware
- Outdoor rated
- Hi-powered Lithium battery included. Expect 2-3 year battery life
- Connect up to 4- push buttons to the LRA-DCRX receiver
- Up to 1,000 ft. range
- Green LED flashes to show signal transmitting
- Choose distinct sound for each connected push button
- When a visitor pushes a button, the receiver plays selected melody, flashes, or both
- The push button (LRA-PBTX) is 3.00''(H) x 1.25''(W) x 1.00''(D)
- LRA-PBTXA (White) add-on push button (included in this kit)
- LRA-DCTX door/window contact. This door/window contact will trigger the chime when the monitored door or window is opened. The alarm or chime sound will sound at the door or window itself as well as the receiver.
- When you want additional receivers, to hear the chime sound in more than one location, you can add another receiver to the system.
- LRA-VPRX portable receiver. Compact 3.75" x 2.5" portable receiver may be belt clip mounted (included), desktop mount, or wall mount (fastener not included). Chime mode, vibrate mode & chime, and vibrate mode as well as visual indicators. Great for people on the move in retail stores, warehouses, & offices. Homeowners like this product too, as it allows them portability in the yard, by the pool, etc.
In the Video below, the basic programming of the LRA-D1000 is demonstrated.
*Please note, although the push button is different than the one featured in this kit, and the receiver looks slightly different, the programming is the same.
How to Program the LRA-D1000 by Safeguard Supply
Click Here to Hear the LRA-DCRX Receiver Sounds:
|Dimensions||7.5 × 6.125 × 2.5 in|
C-Form Relays, Expandable, Flashing Strobe, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator, Volume Control
|Button Color Option||
Flat Black, White
Safeguard Supply - LRA Series
|Battery Or Plug In||
Battery Operated Receiver, Plug-in Receiver
|Kit Or Accessory||
Works great. Gives me the coverage that I needed. Now I know which door to go to.
Completely satisfied with the product. Does the job better than I expected. Easy to install. Cannot say enough good things about the doorbell.
The wired doorbell extender works as described. Delivers sound and strobelight to areas where we otherwise could not hear the doorbell. We put this one in our lower level, will buy a second one for our screened in porch.
Installed one for family member, had difficulty hearing the wired doorbell in the other room. With the extender in the primary living area, and the integral strobe light, it's the ideal alert when someone now comes to the door. 👍
BETTER ITEM CAN NOT BE FOUND AT THIS PRICE
works great thanks!
We use this doorbell with 3 receivers in an medium sized office building. The strobe light is perfect for staff who have had difficulty hearing the doorbell in the past. Also, the doorbell is a good volume for everyone else in the space. I was concerned that it would be too loud for others, as you are not able to adjust the volume, but it is not.
Our new house one not very loud door bell. I added 3 wireless door chimes. Now we will definitely not miss someone at the door.
Works great through thick walls (double drywall) and from the building next door. Sound is great quality. I like the variety of ring-tones. I'm only sad that the ringers do not work with an older style product that has been discontinued. The ringers/chime button are a much better product - more sturdy and the electronics is separate from the battery so we are less likely to damage it when changing the battery. Worth the price.
At 50ft from door it will work in a walk in cooler!