Safeguard Supply LRA-D1000 Long Range Wireless Doorbell-1000 ft Range That’s Great for Businesses
BEST SELLER! Great for large homes and businesses that need to transmit over long distances, the LRA-D1000 has the power you need to penetrate walls that typical products cannot.
Accessories & Addons:
- Additional information
- Hear the Receiver Sounds!
- Product Manuals
If you have been searching for a long range wireless doorbell, you probably know how difficult they are to find! Most wireless door chimes will top out with a maximum wireless range of 150 ft. That is why when we discovered the powerful LRA-D1000, a wireless chime, we were thrilled! This wireless long range door chime has a range of up to 1,000 feet, and is packed with great features. We use this wireless door chime with wireless door chime buttons on the front and back doors of our offices. In our 10,000 square foot warehouse, constructed of metal and cinder block, this door chime has the necessary power to work at ranges most wireless chime products simply cannot.
You may also expand the door chime by adding additional push buttons and/or the new door/window magnetic contacts. Not only do you have a long range wireless door chime, you can also have a door or window sensor that triggers the chime when the door or window is opened. Because the LRA-D1000 is capable of playing up to 18 different melodies, you will be able to distinguish which push button is being pushed or which window is being opened.
Another great feature of the LRA-D1000, is the bright LED that can be set to flash when the bell is triggered. A selector switch on the side of the door chime can be set to “flash,” “chime,” or “flash and chime.” This makes the door chime a great product for use in residential applications for the hard of hearing or in noisy, commercial environments. This door chime has four zones. You can assign one push button per zone, or other types of sensor/transmitters to each zone.
This is a great long range wireless doorbell for shops, businesses and warehouses. If you have a significant amount of concrete, steel, or other interference and the distance from the transmitter to the receiver is over 700 ft., we recommend the LH-2500 Long Range Door Chime.
LRA-D1000 Product Features:
- Add up to four transmitters (sensors) per receiver
- Long Range up to 1,000 Feet * Please note, this is a line-of-site estimate. Environmental factors such as exterior and interior walls, metal, construction materials, etc. will reduce the effective range of the product.
- Product ships with one receiver (batteries not included) and one wireless push button (batteries included)
- 915 Mhz Operating Frequency
- Volume Control. Can turn volume off with side selector switch. Maximum volume is 90dB.
- 18 User Selectable Melodies
- Flexible Learning Codes
- Power Saving LED Flasher
- 4 Bright Zone Indicator Lights
- Powered by 3 C Batteries or a plug-in wall transformer (not included)
- Compatible with sensors like the LRA-DCTX wireless window/door contacts, LRA-MSTX PIR motion sensor, available at additional cost
- Additional push buttons are available at an additional cost
- LRA-VPRX portable receiver with belt clip available at additional cost
- The push button (LRA-PBTX) is 3.48”(H) x 1.34”(W) x .73”(D)
- LRA-DCRX Receiver: 6.60”(H) x 5.30” (W) x 1.70”(D)
The LRA-D1000 is compatible with up to four transmitters. Each transmitter will correspond to a zone that will illuminate when the transmitter is triggered.
- LRA-PBTX (black) or DCPB-1000 (White) add-on push button
- LRA-DCTX door/window contact. This door/window contact will trigger the chime when the monitored door or window is opened. The alarm or chime sound will sound at the door or window itself as well as the receiver.
- When you want additional receivers, to hear the chime sound in more than one location, you can add another receiver to the system.
- LRA-VPRX portable receiver. Compact 3.75″X2.5″ portable receiver may be belt clip mounted (included), desktop mount or wall mount (fastener not included). Chime mode, vibrate mode & chime and vibrate mode as well as visual indicators. Great for people on the move in retail stores, warehouses, & offices. Home owners like this product too, as it allows them portability in the yard, by the pool, etc.
Video About the LRA-D1000 Series of Doorbells
LRA-D1000 Wireless Door Chimes for Businesses
www.1800doorbell.com offers a full line of wireless door chimes for your home and business. One of our most popular long range door chimes is the Safeguard Supply LRA-D1000. The LRA-D1000 offers a simple do-it-yourself solution for mounting a doorbell in a home or business.
The wireless push button will send a signal up to 1000 feet back to the base. Actual range will vary depending upon the local terrain. The base can play any of 18 different tunes to alert you that the button has been pushed.
The 18 tunes are available at the end of this video for you to listen to. You can use up to four different push buttons with the LRA-D1000 base. Each push button can be set to play different tunes so you can distinguish which door you have a visitor at.
The base also has four indicator lights that you can see at a glance which zone or door was activated. The push button operates on one CR-2450 battery. The base operates on three C-cell batteries. The base unit can be mounted on a wall or door frame or just set on a table top or counter.
Additional push buttons are available for the LRA-D1000. It is item number LRA-PBTX. Remember, the 18 melodies will be coming right up.
For more information on our complete line of wireless door chimes, please visit us at www.1800doorbell.com or give us a call at 1-800-366-7235.
|Dimensions||13 x 13 x 4 in|
|kit or accessory||
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
Flashing Strobe, Volume Control, Expandable, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator, C-Form Relays
|battery or plug-in||
Battery Operated Receiver
I had a senior customer who was extremely hard of hearing. Installed about a week ago and seems to be satisfied after 2 other units.
So far everything is as I was told it would be. We put the receiver in our sound control booth at the rear of the church. We pressed the button from various locations and it connected every time. I do not expect any problems when everything is in final position. This will make it possible to know when someone with a handicap is entering building that needs assistance.
One of the receivers for our previous wireless doorbell failed recently. We discovered that the manufacturer had stopped making that doorbell system. Meanwhile, our daughter and her family live in a different house on the same 8-1/2 acre property, but we use the same driveway and entry gate. When we bought our previous wireless doorbell quite a few years ago, the longest range unit we could find would not reach from our entry gate to my daughter's place. Hence, she had been living without a doorbell for many years.
We were delighted to find this wireless doorbell with a nominal 1000-foot range. We bought one to replace our doorbell and a second one for our daughter's place. Originally, we had been concerned about potential interference between the two doorbell buttons (transmitters) mounted side-by-side at our entry gate. However, the helpful folks at 1800Doorbell assured us that would not be a problem... and they proved correct. These doorbells were easy to set up (i.e., to sync each transmitter button with its respective receivers), and are working well in both houses. The selection of 18 different ring tones and the volume controls on the receivers also are nice touches. The volume control ranges from silent to a LOUD 90 dB, giving the user plenty of flexibility.
Although we decided NOT to add other accessories (such as a driveway alarm or door/window alarms) at this time, we were impressed by the versatility and expandability of these systems. I also would like to commend the people at 1800Doorbell.com. Before placing our order, I telephoned them to ask a number of questions... and found them to be very knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. Both my wife and I, and our daughter and her family, are totally satisfied and very pleased with our new doorbells.
We are using this at our church for security reasons. We bought 3 receivers and 1 button so to be placed in various locations in our facility. With almost no effort we had the button programmed to the three receivers and it is working perfectly. We are pleased.