LRA-D1000 Long Range Wireless Doorbell-1000 ft Range That’s Great for Businesses
BEST SELLER! Great for large homes and businesses that need to transmit over long distances, the LRA-D1000 has the power you need to penetrate walls that typical products cannot. A selector switch on the side of the door chime can be set to “flash,” “chime,” or “flash and chime.” A great choice for use in residential applications for the hard of hearing or in noisy, commercial environments.
This is a great product for homes of all sizes and mid-sized businesses. For large commercial spaces or if you need to a business door chime system with external accessories such as Fire Alarm Bells, Loud Sirens, or Strobe Lights, visit the ERA-UTDCR.
|Safeguard Supply LRA-DCRX Flashing Receiver Battery Operated Wireless Chime|
|White Wireless Chime Button with with 1,000 ft. Range by Safeguard Supply LRA-PBTXA|
|Safeguard Supply LRA-PLUG Plug In Adapter For LRA-DCRX Receivers|
- Additional information
A Wireless Long Range Doorbell Kit Packed with Features: Strobe Light, Loud, & Expandable!
If you have been searching for a long range wireless doorbell, you probably know how difficult they are to find! Most wireless door chimes will top out with a maximum wireless range of 150 ft. That is why we are thrilled with this chime! This wireless long range door chime has a range of up to 1,000 feet, and is packed with great features. We use this wireless door chime with wireless door chime buttons on the front and back doors of our offices. In our 10,000 square foot warehouse, constructed of metal and cinder block, this door chime has the necessary power to work at ranges most wireless chime products simply cannot.
You may also expand the door chime by adding additional push buttons and/or the new door/window magnetic contacts. Not only do you have a long range wireless door chime, you can also have a door or window sensor that triggers the chime when the door or window is opened. Because the LRA-D1000 is capable of playing up to 18 different melodies, you will be able to distinguish which push button is being pushed or which window is being opened.
Another great feature of the LRA-D1000, is the bright LED that can be set to flash when the bell is triggered. A selector switch on the side of the door chime can be set to “flash,” “chime,” or “flash and chime.” This makes the door chime a great product for use in residential applications for the hard of hearing or in noisy, commercial environments. This door chime has four zones. You can assign one push button per zone, or other types of sensor/transmitters to each zone.
This is a great long range wireless doorbell for shops, businesses and warehouses. If you have a significant amount of concrete, steel, or other interference and the distance from the transmitter to the receiver is over 700 ft., we recommend the ERA-UTDCR Long Range Door Chime.
LRA-D1000 Product Features:
- Add up to four transmitters (sensors) per receiver
- Long Range up to 1,000 Feet * Please note, this is a line-of-site estimate. Environmental factors such as exterior and interior walls, metal, construction materials, etc. will reduce the effective range of the product.
- Product ships with one receiver (batteries not included) and one wireless push button (batteries included)
- 915 Mhz Operating Frequency
- Volume Control. Can turn volume off with side selector switch. Maximum volume is 90dB.
- 18 User S electable Melodies
- Flexible Learning Codes
- Power Saving LED Flasher
- 4 Bright Zone Indicator Lights
- Powered by 3 C Batteries or a plug-in wall transformer (not included)
- Compatible with sensors like the LRA-DCTX wireless window/door contacts, LRA-MSTX PIR motion sensor, available at additional cost
- Additional push buttons are available at an additional cost
- LRA-VPRX portable receiver with belt clip available at additional cost
- The push button (LRA-PBTX) is 3.48”(H) x 1.34”(W) x .73”(D)
- LRA-DCRX Receiver: 6.60”(H) x 5.30” (W) x 1.70”(D)
The LRA-D1000 is compatible with up to four transmitters. Each transmitter will correspond to a zone that will illuminate when the transmitter is triggered.
Click to Hear the Receiver Sounds:
#1 Ding Dong Short
#5 Ding Dong Long Played Twice
#8 Indiana Jones Theme
#11 Police Siren
#26 Streets of Cairo
#29 Coming Around the Mountain
#2 Wind Chimes
# 6 Reveille (Call to Reveille)
#9 Jingle Bells
#12 Dog Barking
#21 All the Lonely People
#24 Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
#27 Greeting Sounds
#4 Birds Chirping
#7 Westminster Chime (8-note)
#10 Ambulance Sire
#13 Car Horn
#16 Organ Chords
#19 Telephone Ringing
#25 Oh My Darling
#31 Frere Jacques
- LRA-PBTXA (White) add-on push button
- LRA-DCTX door/window contact. This door/window contact will trigger the chime when the monitored door or window is opened. The alarm or chime sound will sound at the door or window itself as well as the receiver.
- When you want additional receivers, to hear the chime sound in more than one location, you can add another receiver to the system.
- LRA-VPRX portable receiver. Compact 3.75″ x 2.5″ portable receiver may be belt clip mounted (included), desktop mount or wall mount (fastener not included). Chime mode, vibrate mode & chime and vibrate mode as well as visual indicators. Great for people on the move in retail stores, warehouses, & offices. Home owners like this product too, as it allows them portability in the yard, by the pool, etc.
|Kit Or Accessory|
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My original driveway sensor went bad, still under warranty. One call to 1800Doorbell and they had a new one sent out. Replaced the bad sensor and my driveway alarm is back up and working.
Arrived promptly; works well.
Tried several other brands.This one worked where others failed. Excelled in every way.
Eliminates need for batteries.
Took awhile to figure out how to work but finally got it. Haven’t had a chance to experience it yet. The instructions were a little unclear.