LRA-D1000 Loud Wireless Door Chime Kit with Flashing Strobe
BEST SELLER! Great for large homes and businesses that need to transmit over long distances, the LRA-D1000 has the power you need to penetrate walls that typical products cannot. A selector switch on the side of the door chime can be set to “flash,” “chime,” or “flash and chime.” A great choice for use in residential applications for the hard of hearing or in noisy, commercial environments. This is a great product for homes of all sizes and mid-sized businesses. For large commercial spaces or if you need a business door chime system with external accessories such as Fire Alarm Bells, Loud Sirens, or Strobe Lights, visit the ERA-UTDCR.
- Additional information
A Wireless Long Range Doorbell Kit Packed with Features: Strobe Light, Loud, & Expandable!
If you have been searching for a long range wireless doorbell, you probably know how difficult they are to find! Most wireless door chimes will top out with a maximum wireless range of 150 ft. That is why we are thrilled with this chime! This wireless long range door chime has a range of up to 1,000 feet, and is packed with great features. We use this wireless door chime with wireless door chime buttons on the front and back doors of our offices. In our 10,000 square foot warehouse, constructed of metal and cinder block, this door chime has the necessary power to work at ranges most wireless chime products simply cannot.
You may also expand the door chime by adding additional push buttons and/or the new door/window magnetic contacts. Not only do you have a long range wireless door chime, you can also have a door or window sensor that triggers the chime when the door or window is opened. Because the LRA-D1000 is capable of playing up to 32 different melodies, you will be able to distinguish which push button is being pushed or which window is being opened.
Another great feature of the LRA-D1000, is the bright LED that can be set to flash when the bell is triggered. A selector switch on the side of the door chime can be set to “flash,” “chime,” or “flash and chime.” This makes the door chime a great product for use in residential applications for the hard of hearing or in noisy, commercial environments. This door chime has four zones. You can assign one push button per zone, or other types of sensor/transmitters to each zone.
This is a great long range wireless doorbell for shops, businesses and warehouses. If you have a significant amount of concrete, steel, or other interference and the distance from the transmitter to the receiver is over 700 ft., we recommend the ERA-UTDCR Long Range Door Chime.
Loud Wireless Door Chime Kit with Flashing Strobe Features
LRA-DCRX Receiver Features:
- Add up to four transmitters (sensors) per receiver
- Long Range up to 1,000 Feet * Please note, this is a line-of-site estimate. Environmental factors such as exterior and interior walls, metal, construction materials, etc. will reduce the effective range of the product.
- Product ships with one receiver (batteries not included) and one wireless push button (batteries included)
- Volume Control.
- 915 Mhz Operating Frequency
- Can turn volume off with side selector switch.
- Maximum volume is 90dB
- 32 User Selectable Melodies
- Flexible Learning Codes
- 4 Bright Zone Indicator Lights
- Powered by 3 C Batteries or a plug-in wall transformer (not included)
- Compatible with sensors like the LRA-DCTX wireless window/door contacts, LRA-MSTX PIR motion sensor, available at additional cost
- Additional push buttons are available
- LRA-VPRX portable receiver with belt clip available at additional cost
- LRA-DCRX Receiver: 6.60”(H) x 5.30” (W) x 1.70”(D)
LRA-PBTX Push Button Features:
- Mounts to wall using supplied mounting hardware
- Outdoor rated
- Hi-powered Lithium battery included. Expect 2-3 year battery life
- Connect up to 4- push buttons to the LRA-DCRX receiver
- Up to 1,000 ft. range
- Green LED flashes to show signal transmitting
- Choose distinct sound for each connected push button
- When visitor pushes button, receiver plays selected melody, flashes, or both
- The push button (LRA-PBTX) is 3.00”(H) x 1.25”(W) x 1.00”(D)
- LRA-PBTXA (White) add-on push button (included in this kit)
- LRA-DCTX door/window contact. This door/window contact will trigger the chime when the monitored door or window is opened. The alarm or chime sound will sound at the door or window itself as well as the receiver.
- When you want additional receivers, to hear the chime sound in more than one location, you can add another receiver to the system.
- LRA-VPRX portable receiver. Compact 3.75″ x 2.5″ portable receiver may be belt clip mounted (included), desktop mount or wall mount (fastener not included). Chime mode, vibrate mode & chime and vibrate mode as well as visual indicators. Great for people on the move in retail stores, warehouses, & offices. Home owners like this product too, as it allows them portability in the yard, by the pool, etc.
Click Here to Hear the LRA-DCRX Receiver Sounds:
In the Video below, the basic programming of the LRA-D1000 is demonstrated. *Please note, although the push button is different than the one featured in this kit, and the receiver looks slightly different, the programming is the same.
How to Program the LRA-D1000 by Safeguard Supply
|Kit Or Accessory|
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
|Button Color Option|
Large Homes – Medium Sized Business
easy to install. good price and very visible. recommended
We really like the hearing impaired 1800
Wireless door bell. Best choice so far.
I purchased this flashing door chime to communicate between rooms during funeral services so the person in our music room knows when to start the music. This flasher is extremely bright. There is no way to miss it or ignore it if you are in the same room.
I needed a silent device so I have not tested the chimes. I strongly recommend this if you need a flashing signal that can be activated remotely.
We purchased and installed this doorbell and two extra receiver units about 4 days ago for a relative with a profound hearing loss. It performed as advertised. The flashing light is bright and continues to flash for 15 seconds or so after the tone stops. Would suggest keeping the tone announcement operating the entire times the light is flashing, to possibly add a voice announcement "doorbell" and to make the volume on the tones still louder. We have three receivers in a 1400 square foot ranch house and the tones are still not heard. we are planning to add three more receivers, almost one of every room. The transmitter button seems to be well made. We will have to see about the coin cell life in the transmitter
You may also like…
Safeguard Supply LRA-VPRX Long Range Portable Vibrating Chime ReceiverGTIN: 635963263591
Safeguard Supply LRA-RPX 1000 Ft. Range Extender Battery OperatedGTIN: 635963263584