LRA-D1000 Loud Wireless Door Chime Kit with Flashing Strobe
BEST SELLER! Great for large homes and businesses that need to transmit over long distances, the LRA-D1000 has the power you need to penetrate walls that typical products cannot. A selector switch on the side of the door chime can be set to “flash,” “chime,” or “flash and chime.” A great choice for use in residential applications for the hard of hearing or in noisy, commercial environments. This is a great product for homes of all sizes and mid-sized businesses. For large commercial spaces or if you need a business door chime system with external accessories such as Fire Alarm Bells, Loud Sirens, or Strobe Lights, visit the ERA-UTDCR.
- Additional information
A Wireless Long Range Doorbell Kit Packed with Features: Strobe Light, Loud, & Expandable!
If you have been searching for a long range wireless doorbell, you probably know how difficult they are to find! Most wireless door chimes will top out with a maximum wireless range of 150 ft. That is why we are thrilled with this chime! This wireless long range door chime has a range of up to 1,000 feet, and is packed with great features. We use this wireless door chime with wireless door chime buttons on the front and back doors of our offices. In our 10,000 square foot warehouse, constructed of metal and cinder block, this door chime has the necessary power to work at ranges most wireless chime products simply cannot.
You may also expand the door chime by adding additional push buttons and/or the new door/window magnetic contacts. Not only do you have a long range wireless door chime, you can also have a door or window sensor that triggers the chime when the door or window is opened. Because the LRA-D1000 is capable of playing up to 32 different melodies, you will be able to distinguish which push button is being pushed or which window is being opened.
Another great feature of the LRA-D1000, is the bright LED that can be set to flash when the bell is triggered. A selector switch on the side of the door chime can be set to “flash,” “chime,” or “flash and chime.” This makes the door chime a great product for use in residential applications for the hard of hearing or in noisy, commercial environments. This door chime has four zones. You can assign one push button per zone, or other types of sensor/transmitters to each zone.
This is a great long range wireless doorbell for shops, businesses and warehouses. If you have a significant amount of concrete, steel, or other interference and the distance from the transmitter to the receiver is over 700 ft., we recommend the ERA-UTDCR Long Range Door Chime.
LRA-D1000 Product Features:
- Add up to four transmitters (sensors) per receiver
- Long Range up to 1,000 Feet * Please note, this is a line-of-site estimate. Environmental factors such as exterior and interior walls, metal, construction materials, etc. will reduce the effective range of the product.
- Product ships with one receiver (batteries not included) and one wireless push button (batteries included)
- 915 Mhz Operating Frequency
- Volume Control. Can turn volume off with side selector switch. Maximum volume is 90dB.
- 32 User Selectable Melodies
- Flexible Learning Codes
- Power Saving LED Flasher
- 4 Bright Zone Indicator Lights
- Powered by 3 C Batteries or a plug-in wall transformer (not included)
- Compatible with sensors like the LRA-DCTX wireless window/door contacts, LRA-MSTX PIR motion sensor, available at additional cost
- Additional push buttons are available at an additional cost
- LRA-VPRX portable receiver with belt clip available at additional cost
- The push button (LRA-PBTX) is 3.48”(H) x 1.34”(W) x .73”(D)
- LRA-DCRX Receiver: 6.60”(H) x 5.30” (W) x 1.70”(D)
- LRA-PBTXA (White) add-on push button
- LRA-DCTX door/window contact. This door/window contact will trigger the chime when the monitored door or window is opened. The alarm or chime sound will sound at the door or window itself as well as the receiver.
- When you want additional receivers, to hear the chime sound in more than one location, you can add another receiver to the system.
- LRA-VPRX portable receiver. Compact 3.75″ x 2.5″ portable receiver may be belt clip mounted (included), desktop mount or wall mount (fastener not included). Chime mode, vibrate mode & chime and vibrate mode as well as visual indicators. Great for people on the move in retail stores, warehouses, & offices. Home owners like this product too, as it allows them portability in the yard, by the pool, etc.
Click Here to Hear the LRA-DCRX Receiver Sounds:
In the Video below, the basic programming of the LRA-D1000 is demonstrated. Please note, although the push button is different than the one featured in this kit, and the receiver looks slightly different, the programming is the same.
How to Program the LRA-D1000 by Safeguard Supply
|Kit Or Accessory|
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
|Button Color Option|
Large Homes – Medium Sized Business
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Living in a city with an uncomfortable amount of property crime, we had a locked fence installed around our front yard, but it complicates things when visitors and deliveries arrive. Now, people can simply ring the bells which I screwed into the mailboxes. The range is good enough to serve the tenants in the rear apartment.
I'm thinking about getting another button.
I'm not sure why the receiver doesn't come with the AC adapter, but I don't have the patience for C batteries, so I opted to plug it in.
I recently purchased a doorbell extender for a client of mine. I'd nearly forgotten about the extender when I happened to be doing tax paper clean up and ran across an invoice from a job i did quite awhile ago. With COVID, many of my clients have moved indoors and aren't always able to hear their existing doorbells. These items are perfect, easy to install and work fantastically. The prices are fair and shipping is oh-so-speedy! I'l be ordering plenty more and you should, too!
Item came in on time and worked perfect with easy instructions.
Ordered another Driveway alarm sensor received it on estimated time and well packaged. I ordered this new sensor because my Driveway is almost 200 feet to the bottom the first one I installed at the bottom so as to know when someone pulled in and installed this one at the top of my driveway that way I know when someone is here in stead of someone just turning around at the bottom then I can look at my security system and see who it is works great me on a dead end road and with different tones I know exactly what is going on
It is the best of several I have tried in the past including the famous x-10. Simple to set up and works well over 200feet away from receiver. I have put the motion detector in my mailbox out at the edge of the street; now I know when mail has been delivered to my mailbox which I can not see from my home.
You may also like…
Safeguard Supply LRA-RPX 1000 Ft. Range Extender Battery OperatedGTIN 635963263584