LRA-DRV1000 Safeguard Supply Wireless Strobe Driveway Alarm Kit w/ 1000 ft. Range
Best-in-class driveway alarm with an awesome range of 1000 feet from the sensor to the chime. When a car (or person) passes through the monitored zone, the receiver inside your home plays a selected melody. This system may be expanded by adding more sensors and/or receivers, as well as an expanded range by adding a range extender, that increases the range to 2,000 ft.
Out of stock
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30- Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Real Customer Support
1000-foot range! This hard-working, 1000 ft. range driveway alarm provides a robust system at an unbeatable price!
Be alert and aware when a visitor, guest, or intruder is approaching your home or business with advance notification. This easy-to-install and easy-to-use product sets up in minutes and provides an audible (chime) and visual (flashing strobe) alert when triggered by movement in the detection area.
The kit comes with two pieces ready to monitor a driveway or entryway. The outdoor-rated sensor is a sturdy, splash-proof design with an adjustable swivel bracket to focus on the driveway or area to be monitored quickly. The design includes a sunshade over the sensor to prevent false alarms. The unit will detect ALL MOVEMENT – vehicles, people, and animals. Adjustable sensitivity to ignore false alarms and small animals. Install the unit with included screws 3-4 feet off the ground for best results. It can be mounted to a wall, post, or tree using the included screws.
The receiver chime included with the kit is a BATTERY OPERATED unit (requires 3 “C” batteries not included), or add on the Plugin Adapter to convert it to a plug-in unit. The chime provides three options: Sound only, LED Strobe light, or sound and light notification. Choose from 18 different sound options to suit your tastes. Volume control and a loud 90 decibels. LED light flashes 18 times continuously when triggered. Pair with up to 4 sensors, allowing you to add additional monitored areas. (i.e., a second entrance or driveway, door entrance alerts, or push buttons) Or, ADD ADDITIONAL CHIME UNITS to set up a notification in multiple areas.
LRA Driveway Alarm Transmitter/Sensor Features:
- Suitable for outdoor applications. The outer housing is durable and features a removable shade over the sensor window to help eliminate false alarms from direct sunlight.
- The operation temperature of 14 degrees F to 104 degrees F. (-10C to 40C).
- Mounting and installation plates and screws allow for easy installation. The transmitter mounts on a swivel joint so you can position the sensor/transmitter to optimize the detection zone for your specific requirements.
- The interior circuit board is coated to create a moisture-free environment. This ensures the outdoor sensor will last for years.
- Transmits a wireless signal at 915MHz up to 1,000 ft. (direct line of sight) away to a compatible receiver (LRA-DCRX and LRA-PRX).
- The sensor will detect motion up to 36 ft. away with a sensitivity adjustment setting to help prevent false alarms by small animals.
- The sensor’s lens/window features a narrow aperture snap-on to reduce the detection distance and narrow the detection angle. This helps the sensor create a more narrow beam to detect automobiles.
- Red LED flashes when the sensor is activated, letting you know it works correctly.
- The transmitter will send a low-battery signal to the receiver alerting you when it is time to change the batteries.
- Random pairing codes prevent interference from neighboring devices.
- Powered by 4 x AA-size batteries.
- Complies with FCC, CE, RED, and RoHS standards
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dimensions of outdoor sensor- 4”(H) x 3.8”(W) x 3.4”(D)
- Dimensions of chime receiver – 6.60”(H) x 5.30” (W) x 1.70”(D)
Hear the Sounds Played by the LRA-DCRX Receiver (plays one sound per zone):
We installed this door bell while mom was on vacation. Went by upon her return and said, I think we need to test the door bell, she said OK. Well to her shock, she said "what its that" and I said it's your new door bell. We tested in several locations and she could hear the bell. I don't think I will have to call her on the phone to get her to answer the door. Too bad they don't make a bell for the phone, because that is a hit and miss still for the phone ringing. This product is great. Don't buy the 20 dollar door bell you can't hear anyway. This is well worth the price.
We're so glad to hear that this doorbell worked well for you! We love that it was easy to set up and that it was able to be heard even in loud environments.
Just what we needed for my elderly Mom.
Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our door chime kit was able to meet your needs.
Absolutely love this doorbell and receiver set-up. I ordered the doorbell transmitter unit along with three receivers to place in various rooms of the house. My mother, who is hearing impaired due to age, loves this system as well -- she can't complain that she can't hear the door bell any more. We can select a chime of our liking, I like that; AND, the receiver light flashes as well, so if you can't hear at all, you certainly will notice the light flashing on and off. Love this doorbell set-up.
We're so glad to hear that this doorbell system is working well for you and your mother! The flashing light is a great addition, and we're glad that you're happy with the purchase. Thanks for letting us know!
great product, great staff
Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that you're happy with the product and the staff.
6 stars for the service!!! I don't know about the quality of the product. Initial install went okay for a couple of weeks. Batteries may be dead and it was suggested that a power supply be used. They shipped the power supply that day and it came quickly! I have not installed the power supply yet, so I'm holding back on rating the quality of the product. I definitely would buy from them again though!!!
Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that our service was helpful and that you would buy from us again. We hope that the quality of the product meets your standards.
Melodies that are selected sometimes need to be playing for a shorter time, or someway to adjust play time.
I wanted to add a second wireless doorbell to my existing system. Because of some production changes I was contacted to be sure they sent the right one. Great customer service. I got the right one and it all works well!
Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying your new LRA-PBTX White Lighted Wireless Chime Button 1000 Ft Range!
Your response to my inquiry was both courteous and prompt. The doorbell is outstanding.
Thank you for the kind words! We are proud of our products and are happy to know that you are happy with yours.
Easily installed the transmitter on my wired doorbell and plugged in and synced the receiver. Worked immediately. I have bought two more receivers for back of house and basement.
We're glad to hear that this Loud Receiver for Doorbell with Flashing Light has helped improve the quality of life for those with hard of hearing. Thanks for your review!
I had complications with my first order. A phone call to the company resulted in a prompt exchange of equipment, including programming of my receivers by the company. This excellent service has enabled me (a person with profound hearing loss) to have security in my home with an adequate doorbell system. Thank You!!
We're glad to hear that the LRA-D1000 Loud Wireless Door Chime Kit with Flashing Strobe is a good product! We're happy to have been able to help you troubleshoot any issues and we're glad to hear that the product was a good fit for your needs.