LRA-DRV1000 Safeguard Supply Wireless Strobe Driveway Alarm Kit w/ 1000 ft. Range
Best-in-class driveway alarm with an awesome range of 1000 feet from the sensor to the chime. When a car (or person) passes through the monitored zone, the receiver inside your home plays a selected melody. This system may be expanded by adding more sensors and/or receivers, as well as an expanded range by adding a range extender, that increases the range to 2,000 ft.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30- Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Real Customer Support
1000-foot range! This hard-working, 1000 ft. range driveway alarm provides a robust system at an unbeatable price!
Be alert and aware when a visitor, guest, or intruder is approaching your home or business with advance notification. This easy-to-install and easy-to-use product sets up in minutes and provides an audible (chime) and visual (flashing strobe) alert when triggered by movement in the detection area.
The kit comes with two pieces ready to monitor a driveway or entryway. The outdoor-rated sensor is a sturdy, splash-proof design with an adjustable swivel bracket to focus on the driveway or area to be monitored quickly. The design includes a sunshade over the sensor to prevent false alarms. The unit will detect ALL MOVEMENT – vehicles, people, and animals. Adjustable sensitivity to ignore false alarms and small animals. Install the unit with included screws 3-4 feet off the ground for best results. It can be mounted to a wall, post, or tree using the included screws.
The receiver chime included with the kit is a BATTERY OPERATED unit (requires 3 “C” batteries not included), or add on the Plugin Adapter to convert it to a plug-in unit. The chime provides three options: Sound only, LED Strobe light, or sound and light notification. Choose from 18 different sound options to suit your tastes. Volume control and a loud 90 decibels. LED light flashes 18 times continuously when triggered. Pair with up to 4 sensors, allowing you to add additional monitored areas. (i.e., a second entrance or driveway, door entrance alerts, or push buttons) Or, ADD ADDITIONAL CHIME UNITS to set up a notification in multiple areas.
LRA Driveway Alarm Transmitter/Sensor Features:
- Suitable for outdoor applications. The outer housing is durable and features a removable shade over the sensor window to help eliminate false alarms from direct sunlight.
- The operation temperature of 14 degrees F to 104 degrees F. (-10C to 40C).
- Mounting and installation plates and screws allow for easy installation. The transmitter mounts on a swivel joint so you can position the sensor/transmitter to optimize the detection zone for your specific requirements.
- The interior circuit board is coated to create a moisture-free environment. This ensures the outdoor sensor will last for years.
- Transmits a wireless signal at 915MHz up to 1,000 ft. (direct line of sight) away to a compatible receiver (LRA-DCRX and LRA-PRX).
- The sensor will detect motion up to 36 ft. away with a sensitivity adjustment setting to help prevent false alarms by small animals.
- The sensor’s lens/window features a narrow aperture snap-on to reduce the detection distance and narrow the detection angle. This helps the sensor create a more narrow beam to detect automobiles.
- Red LED flashes when the sensor is activated, letting you know it works correctly.
- The transmitter will send a low-battery signal to the receiver alerting you when it is time to change the batteries.
- Random pairing codes prevent interference from neighboring devices.
- Powered by 4 x AA-size batteries.
- Complies with FCC, CE, RED, and RoHS standards
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dimensions of outdoor sensor- 4”(H) x 3.8”(W) x 3.4”(D)
- Dimensions of chime receiver – 6.60”(H) x 5.30” (W) x 1.70”(D)
Hear the Sounds Played by the LRA-DCRX Receiver (plays one sound per zone):
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 6 in|
C-Form Relays, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator, Volume Control
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
|Battery Or Plug In||
|Kit Or Accessory||
I ordered some add-on ringers for a system purchased a few years ago, without noticing that there had been a change which caused a compatibility issue. When I realized my mistake and called, they were as helpful as could be, sending compatible units and including a return label for the incompatible ones. Everything works perfectly, and they made it easy.
I used the doorbell as a remote relay triggered by the push button. The relay activated a vintage chime doorbell. Tech support was excellent and relay worked perfectly.
Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that the relay worked perfectly and that the tech support was excellent.
Super easy install! Works as expected. Great product!
This is a remote door bell with the options to have loud sound, flashing light or both. My folks are Deaf so this works well for them. It worked great then all of a sudden it stopped. There is a one year warranty. I reached out and the customer service rep responded very quickly and tried thier best to trouble shoot. After trying all that they could they sent us a new unit. The device works great, and the customer service was great as well.
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that the Door Bell Alert with flashing light is working well for your family. We are sorry to hear that the device stopped working suddenly, but we are glad that the customer service was able to help troubleshoot the issue.
When I first got door bell, I had problems with it, continuing blinking after bell was rung. He adapter that was sent fixed the problem. It’s a great doorbell, and I would buy it again!
The handling of my order was very efficient and timely. Chimes are exactly as I expected.
Thanks for the review! We're glad you're happy with your purchase.
Excellent product and super easy to install. I reached out to customer service with a question. They were knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful with my order and even went the extra mile to send me an email with step by step instructions to install and pair up the receiver to the transmitter. Excellent experience from purchasing to owning. Marilee C. was the customer service person I worked with. She was awesome. Thank you.
Bought 2 receivers and transmitter for front door. Both work great so far.
These are high quality units, very well made, and the fit and finish is excellent. However, while the strobe light is super bright (and the main reason that I decided to keep it), the sound level of the chimes was not nearly as loud as I expected or needed (I am using it in a home-based woodworking shop). Therefore, I had to purchase a second receiver/strobe unit in order to place it in the same room. Note: my hearing is perfectly normal. One receiver simply wasn't loud enough.
P.S. Marilee in customer service was excellent and a joy to deal with. She is very knowledgeable and friendly.