LRA-DRV1000 Safeguard Supply Wireless Strobe Driveway Alarm Kit w/ 1000 ft. Range
Best in class driveway alarm with an awesome range of 1000 feet from sensor to chime. When a car (or person) passes through the monitored zone, the receiver inside your home plays a selected melody. This system may be expanded by adding more sensors and/or receivers, as well as expanded range by adding a range extender, that increases range to 2,000 ft.
- Additional information
BEST SELLER! 1000 foot range! This hard working, 1000 ft. range driveway alarm provides a powerful system at an unbeatable price!
Be alert and aware when a visitor, guest or intruder is approaching your home or business with an advance notification. This easy to install and easy to use product sets up in minutes and provides an audible (chime) and visual (flashing strobe) alert when triggered by movement in the detection area.
The kit comes with 2 pieces ready to monitor a driveway or entryway. The outdoor rated sensor is a sturdy, splash proof design with an adjustable swivel bracket to easily focus on the driveway or area to be monitored. The design includes a sun shade over the sensor to prevent false alarms. The unit will detect ALL MOVEMENT, including vehicles, people and animals. Adjustable sensitivity to ignore false alarms and small animals. Install the unit with included screws at 3-4 feet off the ground for best results. Can be mounted to a wall, post, or tree using the included screws and screwdriver.
The receiver chime included with the kit is a BATTERY OPERATED unit (requires 3 “C” batteries not included), or add on the Plug in Adapter to convert it to a plug in unit. The chime provides 3 options: Sound only, LED Strobe light only or sound and light notification. Choose from 18 different sound options to suit your tastes. Volume control and a loud 90 decibels. LED light flashes 18 times continuously when triggered. Pair with up to 4 sensors, allowing you to add on additional monitored areas. (ie, a second entrance or driveway, door entrance alerts or push buttons) Or, ADD ON ADDITIONAL CHIME UNITS to set up notification in more than one area.
LRA Driveway Alarm Transmitter/Sensor Features:
- Suitable for outdoor applications. The outer housing is durable and features removable shade over sensor window to help eliminate false alarms from direct sunlight.
- Operation temperature of 14 degrees F to 104 degrees F. (-10C to 40C).
- Mounting and installation plate and screws allow for easy installation. The transmitter mounts on a swivel joint so you can position the sensor/transmitter to optimize the detection zone for your specific requirements.
- The interior circuit board is coated to create a moisture-free environment. This ensures the outdoor sensor will last for years.
- Transmits a wireless signal at 915MHz up to 1,000 ft. (direct line of sight) away to a compatible receiver (LRA-DCRX and LRA-PRX).
- Sensor will detect motion up to 36 ft. away with sensitivity adjustment setting to help prevent false alarms by small animals.
- The sensor’s lens/window features a narrow aperture snap on to reduce the detection distance and narrow the detection angle. This helps the sensor create more of a narrow beam designed to detect automobiles.
- Red LED flashes when sensor is activated letting you know it is working correctly.
- The transmitter will send a low-battery signal to the receiver alerting you when it is time to change the batteries.
- Random pairing codes prevent interference from neighboring devices.
- Powered by 4 x AA-size batteries.
- Complies with FCC, CE, RED, and RoHS standards
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dimensions of outdoor sensor- 4”(H) x 3.8”(W) x 3.4”(D)
- Dimensions of chime receiver – 6.60”(H) x 5.30” (W) x 1.70”(D)
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The white wireless doorbell is exactly what we needed. We ordered two based on the review of another user; they (and us) use it as a way for my elderly mom to notify us if she needs help! Mom moved into our place a few weeks ago. At her former Assisted Living Facility, she had a panic button she could use to call for help/assistance. She wears the white wireless doorbell as a bracelet and uses it to let us know to come help her! Thanks so much!!
Installed wireless door bell button on back patio door and it is great for anyone coming to the back door. Easy to set up and install. Would recommend to anyone if you want to install a 2nd button anywhere
I have no trouble hearing or seeing this door bell. installed the extender unit on the main wired door bell that we could not hear in the main room of the home and installed a 2nd wireless button on the back patio door. Very loud if you want it to be, bright light and portable we can move it to the patio and hear when someone rings the front door bell. Love it!!!
Wanted to eliminate need for c-batteries, with your help, did just that, and it works just great!
nice people, excellent service and extensive product knowledge