LRA-DRV1000 Safeguard Supply Wireless Strobe Driveway Alarm Kit w/ 1000 ft. Range
Best in class driveway alarm with an awesome range of 1000 feet from sensor to chime. When a car (or person) passes through the monitored zone, the receiver inside your home plays a selected melody. This system may be expanded by adding more sensors and/or receivers, as well as expanded range by adding a range extender, that increases range to 2,000 ft.
- Additional information
BEST SELLER! 1000 foot range! This hard working, 1000 ft. range driveway alarm provides a powerful system at an unbeatable price!
Be alert and aware when a visitor, guest or intruder is approaching your home or business with an advance notification. This easy to install and easy to use product sets up in minutes and provides an audible (chime) and visual (flashing strobe) alert when triggered by movement in the detection area.
The kit comes with 2 pieces ready to monitor a driveway or entryway. The outdoor rated sensor is a sturdy, splash proof design with an adjustable swivel bracket to easily focus on the driveway or area to be monitored. The design includes a sun shade over the sensor to prevent false alarms. The unit will detect ALL MOVEMENT, including vehicles, people and animals. Adjustable sensitivity to ignore false alarms and small animals. Install the unit with included screws at 3-4 feet off the ground for best results. Can be mounted to a wall, post, or tree using the included screws and screwdriver.
The receiver chime included with the kit is a BATTERY OPERATED unit (requires 3 “C” batteries not included), or add on the Plug in Adapter to convert it to a plug in unit. The chime provides 3 options: Sound only, LED Strobe light only or sound and light notification. Choose from 18 different sound options to suit your tastes. Volume control and a loud 90 decibels. LED light flashes 18 times continuously when triggered. Pair with up to 4 sensors, allowing you to add on additional monitored areas. (ie, a second entrance or driveway, door entrance alerts or push buttons) Or, ADD ON ADDITIONAL CHIME UNITS to set up notification in more than one area.
LRA Driveway Alarm Transmitter/Sensor Features:
- Suitable for outdoor applications. The outer housing is durable and features removable shade over sensor window to help eliminate false alarms from direct sunlight.
- Operation temperature of 14 degrees F to 104 degrees F. (-10C to 40C).
- Mounting and installation plate and screws allow for easy installation. The transmitter mounts on a swivel joint so you can position the sensor/transmitter to optimize the detection zone for your specific requirements.
- The interior circuit board is coated to create a moisture-free environment. This ensures the outdoor sensor will last for years.
- Transmits a wireless signal at 915MHz up to 1,000 ft. (direct line of sight) away to a compatible receiver (LRA-DCRX and LRA-PRX).
- Sensor will detect motion up to 36 ft. away with sensitivity adjustment setting to help prevent false alarms by small animals.
- The sensor’s lens/window features a narrow aperture snap on to reduce the detection distance and narrow the detection angle. This helps the sensor create more of a narrow beam designed to detect automobiles.
- Red LED flashes when sensor is activated letting you know it is working correctly.
- The transmitter will send a low-battery signal to the receiver alerting you when it is time to change the batteries.
- Random pairing codes prevent interference from neighboring devices.
- Powered by 4 x AA-size batteries.
- Complies with FCC, CE, RED, and RoHS standards
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dimensions of outdoor sensor- 4”(H) x 3.8”(W) x 3.4”(D)
- Dimensions of chime receiver – 6.60”(H) x 5.30” (W) x 1.70”(D)
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
Large Homes – Medium Sized Business
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Living in a city with an uncomfortable amount of property crime, we had a locked fence installed around our front yard, but it complicates things when visitors and deliveries arrive. Now, people can simply ring the bells which I screwed into the mailboxes. The range is good enough to serve the tenants in the rear apartment.
I'm thinking about getting another button.
I'm not sure why the receiver doesn't come with the AC adapter, but I don't have the patience for C batteries, so I opted to plug it in.
I recently purchased a doorbell extender for a client of mine. I'd nearly forgotten about the extender when I happened to be doing tax paper clean up and ran across an invoice from a job i did quite awhile ago. With COVID, many of my clients have moved indoors and aren't always able to hear their existing doorbells. These items are perfect, easy to install and work fantastically. The prices are fair and shipping is oh-so-speedy! I'l be ordering plenty more and you should, too!
Item came in on time and worked perfect with easy instructions.
Ordered another Driveway alarm sensor received it on estimated time and well packaged. I ordered this new sensor because my Driveway is almost 200 feet to the bottom the first one I installed at the bottom so as to know when someone pulled in and installed this one at the top of my driveway that way I know when someone is here in stead of someone just turning around at the bottom then I can look at my security system and see who it is works great me on a dead end road and with different tones I know exactly what is going on
It is the best of several I have tried in the past including the famous x-10. Simple to set up and works well over 200feet away from receiver. I have put the motion detector in my mailbox out at the edge of the street; now I know when mail has been delivered to my mailbox which I can not see from my home.
You may also like…
Safeguard Supply LRA-RPX 1000 Ft. Range Extender Battery OperatedGTIN 635963263584