LRA-DRV1000 Safeguard Supply Wireless Strobe Driveway Alarm Kit w/ 1000 ft. Range
Best in class driveway alarm with an awesome range of 1000 feet from the sensor to chime. When a car (or person) passes through the monitored zone, the receiver inside your home plays a selected melody. This system may be expanded by adding more sensors and/or receivers, as well as an expanded range by adding a range extender, that increases range to 2,000 ft.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping (for most products)
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Call or Email for Support
BEST SELLER! 1000 foot range! This hard-working, 1000 ft. range driveway alarm provides a powerful system at an unbeatable price!
Be alert and aware when a visitor, guest, or intruder is approaching your home or business with advance notification. This easy-to-install and easy-to-use product sets up in minutes and provides an audible (chime) and visual (flashing strobe) alert when triggered by movement in the detection area.
The kit comes with 2 pieces ready to monitor a driveway or entryway. The outdoor-rated sensor is a sturdy, splash-proof design with an adjustable swivel bracket to easily focus on the driveway or area to be monitored. The design includes a sunshade over the sensor to prevent false alarms. The unit will detect ALL MOVEMENT – vehicles, people, and animals. Adjustable sensitivity to ignore false alarms and small animals. Install the unit with included screws at 3-4 feet off the ground for best results. Can be mounted to a wall, post, or tree using the included screws.
The receiver chime included with the kit is a BATTERY OPERATED unit (requires 3 “C” batteries not included), or add on the Plugin Adapter to convert it to a plug-in unit. The chime provides 3 options: Sound only, LED Strobe light only, or sound and light notification. Choose from 18 different sound options to suit your tastes. Volume control and a loud 90 decibels. LED light flashes 18 times continuously when triggered. Pair with up to 4 sensors, allowing you to add on additional monitored areas. (ie, a second entrance or driveway, door entrance alerts or push buttons) Or, ADD ADDITIONAL CHIME UNITS to set up a notification in more than one area.
LRA Driveway Alarm Transmitter/Sensor Features:
- Suitable for outdoor applications. The outer housing is durable and features a removable shade over the sensor window to help eliminate false alarms from direct sunlight.
- Operation temperature of 14 degrees F to 104 degrees F. (-10C to 40C).
- Mounting and installation plate and screws allow for easy installation. The transmitter mounts on a swivel joint so you can position the sensor/transmitter to optimize the detection zone for your specific requirements.
- The interior circuit board is coated to create a moisture-free environment. This ensures the outdoor sensor will last for years.
- Transmits a wireless signal at 915MHz up to 1,000 ft. (direct line of sight) away to a compatible receiver (LRA-DCRX and LRA-PRX).
- Sensor will detect motion up to 36 ft. away with sensitivity adjustment setting to help prevent false alarms by small animals.
- The sensor’s lens/window features a narrow aperture snap-on to reduce the detection distance and narrow the detection angle. This helps the sensor create more of a narrow beam designed to detect automobiles.
- Red LED flashes when the sensor is activated letting you know it is working correctly.
- The transmitter will send a low-battery signal to the receiver alerting you when it is time to change the batteries.
- Random pairing codes prevent interference from neighboring devices.
- Powered by 4 x AA-size batteries.
- Complies with FCC, CE, RED, and RoHS standards
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dimensions of outdoor sensor- 4”(H) x 3.8”(W) x 3.4”(D)
- Dimensions of chime receiver – 6.60”(H) x 5.30” (W) x 1.70”(D)
Hear the Sounds Played by the LRA-DCRX Receiver (plays one sound per zone):
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 6 in|
C-Form Relays, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator, Volume Control
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
|Battery Or Plug In||
|Kit Or Accessory||
These units do exactly what I wanted them to do - provide extended doorbells at several locations throughout my home - some quite a distance from the front door.
I have never received better service than this call. I'm sorry that I can't remember the woman's name. But get this. My call was answered by a human that spoke english, was very very friendly. I told her what my problem was and she took care of it herself. Now I ask you how many times has that it happened to you ? She took care of my problem so fast that I am TOTALLY and COMPLETLY SATISFIED!!!!
Ordered another receiver for outdoor balcony... both worked the first time installed with same transmitter... Easy to install... drilled a notch on the cover to pass wires. The one on the balcony will be removed during our Canadian winters.
My mom has become deaf and can no longer hear the doorbell. I installed several battery-powered devices (Safeguard LRA-DCRXA) around the house, coupled with the transmitter from the extender kit (LRA-EX1000S) that connects to the existing doorbell chime (I just had to connect 3 wires from the transmitter to the existing Nutone chime). The you-tube video, combined with the written instructions made the coupling of the bluetooth technology really easy. My mother is so happy as whenever the doorbell is now pressed, strobe lights flash repeatedly (in sync) around the house. I could not be more pleased with this purchase. I had a few questions along the way and the people from 1-800 Doorbell were extremely helpful - they guided me to buy the right items based on my needs (there were several different options) and helped explain how to install. FIVE STARS without hesitation.
Very well received with courteous explanation
LRA-D1000 Loud Wireless Door Chime Kit with Flashing Strobe
We purchased the doorbell for my uncle in assisted living. Since he doesn’t wear the hearing aid all day, the flashing light has been a great help when someone is at the door. He has a receiver in the living room and one in the bedroom.
I was impressed with the consideration of support I got when I called in my order, thanks.
My mother has a hard time hearing the doorbell, so I ordered one with a flashing light, it works very well.
She can now see and hear when someone is at the door.
Great product, would recommend it.
Seem like a good product with lots of options.