LRA-DRV1000 Safeguard Supply Wireless Strobe Driveway Alarm Kit w/ 1000 ft. Range
Best in class driveway alarm with an awesome range of 1000 feet from sensor to chime. When a car (or person) passes through the monitored zone, the receiver inside your home plays a selected melody. This system may be expanded by adding more sensors and/or receivers, as well as expanded range by adding a range extender, that increases range to 2,000 ft.
|Safeguard Supply LRA-DCRX Flashing Receiver Battery Operated Wireless Chime|
|LRA-DSTX Long Range Driveway Sensor with 1,000 ft. Transmission Range to Receiver|
|Safeguard Supply LRA-PLUG Plug In Adapter For LRA-DCRX Receivers|
- Additional information
BEST SELLER! 1000 foot range! This hard working, 1000 ft. range driveway alarm provides a powerful system at an unbeatable price!
Be alert and aware when a visitor, guest or intruder is approaching your home or business with an advance notification. This easy to install and easy to use product sets up in minutes and provides an audible (chime) and visual (flashing strobe) alert when triggered by movement in the detection area.
The kit comes with 2 pieces ready to monitor a driveway or entryway. The outdoor rated sensor is a sturdy, splash proof design with an adjustable swivel bracket to easily focus on the driveway or area to be monitored. The design includes a sun shade over the sensor to prevent false alarms. The unit will detect ALL MOVEMENT, including vehicles, people and animals. Adjustable sensitivity to ignore false alarms and small animals. Install the unit with included screws at 3-4 feet off the ground for best results. Can be mounted to a wall, post, or tree using the included screws and screwdriver.
The receiver chime included with the kit is a BATTERY OPERATED unit (requires 3 “C” batteries not included), or add on the Plug in Adapter to convert it to a plug in unit. The chime provides 3 options: Sound only, LED Strobe light only or sound and light notification. Choose from 18 different sound options to suit your tastes. Volume control and a loud 90 decibels. LED light flashes 18 times continuously when triggered. Pair with up to 4 sensors, allowing you to add on additional monitored areas. (ie, a second entrance or driveway, door entrance alerts or push buttons) Or, ADD ON ADDITIONAL CHIME UNITS to set up notification in more than one area.
LRA Driveway Alarm Transmitter/Sensor Features:
- Suitable for outdoor applications. The outer housing is durable and features removable shade over sensor window to help eliminate false alarms from direct sunlight.
- Operation temperature of 14 degrees F to 104 degrees F. (-10C to 40C).
- Mounting and installation plate and screws allow for easy installation. The transmitter mounts on a swivel joint so you can position the sensor/transmitter to optimize the detection zone for your specific requirements.
- The interior circuit board is coated to create a moisture-free environment. This ensures the outdoor sensor will last for years.
- Transmits a wireless signal at 915MHz up to 1,000 ft. (direct line of sight) away to a compatible receiver (LRA-DCRX and LRA-PRX).
- Sensor will detect motion up to 36 ft. away with sensitivity adjustment setting to help prevent false alarms by small animals.
- The sensor’s lens/window features a narrow aperture snap on to reduce the detection distance and narrow the detection angle. This helps the sensor create more of a narrow beam designed to detect automobiles.
- Red LED flashes when sensor is activated letting you know it is working correctly.
- The transmitter will send a low-battery signal to the receiver alerting you when it is time to change the batteries.
- Random pairing codes prevent interference from neighboring devices.
- Powered by 4 x AA-size batteries.
- Complies with FCC, CE, RED, and RoHS standards
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dimensions of outdoor sensor- 4”(H) x 3.8”(W) x 3.4”(D)
- Dimensions of chime receiver – 6.60”(H) x 5.30” (W) x 1.70”(D)
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I'm hard-of-hearing, so I needed something I can either see or hear, or both. This is perfect because I can have that. Plus, I can move the receiver (bell) around if needed just by unplugging and plugging back in. Very convenient and bright
I needed a doorbell for a set of residential courtyard doors and did not want to run wires to the new location. The Safeguard Supply long range wireless doorbell was an easy set up and works great. The unit has a volume control and several doorbell chimes to chose from. I am very happy with the unit. Also, I had a need to contact the Safeguard Supply customer service for a minor issue and they were great. Thanks!
I had been looking for a doorbell extender for a long time. I searched high and low and lucked out in finding this one. Great product, installed in minutes, and many choices of chimes. It's GREAT!
Motion Sensor Entry Alert Kit with Strobe Light Receiver, 1000 ft. Range
My concern was that the doorbell would not be loud enough. But it is plenty loud. It was for my mother who is hard of hearing. But you can hear this throughout the house easily. And, there were about 20-30 options on ring tone. Also, we pair up two ringers and two receivers. So one rang from the back door and one the front. And we gave a different ring tone for each so she would know which door was ringing. She placed one receiver in the kitchen and other in the living room and they work great. They both ring when either ringer is pushed and they both give the ringtone we programmed. Good product. Very satisfied.