LRA-DRV1000 Safeguard Supply Wireless Strobe Driveway Alarm Kit w/ 1000 ft. Range
Best in class driveway alarm with an awesome range of 1000 feet from sensor to chime. When a car (or person) passes through the monitored zone, the receiver inside your home plays a selected melody. This system may be expanded by adding more sensors and/or receivers, as well as expanded range by adding a range extender, that increases range to 2,000 ft.
Accessories & Addons:
- Additional information
- Receiver Sounds
- Product Manuals & Video
BEST SELLER! 1000 foot range! This hard working, 1000 ft. range driveway alarm provides a powerful system at an unbeatable price!
Be alert and aware when a visitor, guest or intruder is approaching your home or business with an advance notification. This easy to install and easy to use product sets up in minutes and provides an audible (chime) and visual (flashing strobe) alert when triggered by movement in the detection area.
The kit comes with 2 pieces ready to monitor a driveway or entryway. The outdoor rated sensor is a sturdy, splash proof design with an adjustable swivel bracket to easily focus on the driveway or area to be monitored. The design includes a sun shade over the sensor to prevent false alarms. The unit will detect ALL MOVEMENT, including vehicles, people and animals. Adjustable sensitivity to ignore false alarms and small animals. Install the unit with included screws at 3-4 feet off the ground for best results. Can be mounted to a wall, post, or tree using the included screws and screwdriver.
The receiver chime included with the kit is a BATTERY OPERATED unit (requires 3 “C” batteries not included), or add on the Plug in Adapter to convert it to a plug in unit. The chime provides 3 options: Sound only, LED Strobe light only or sound and light notification. Choose from 18 different sound options to suit your tastes. Volume control and a loud 90 decibles. LED light flashes 18 times continuously when triggered. Pair with up to 4 sensors, allowing you to add on additional monitored areas. (ie, a second entrance or driveway, door entrance alerts or push buttons) Or, ADD ON ADDITIONAL CHIME UNITS to set up notification in more than one area.
LRA Driveway Alarm Transmitter/Sensor Features:
- Suitable for outdoor applications. The outer housing is durable and features removable shade over sensor window to help eliminate false alarms from direct sunlight.
- Operation temperature of 14 degrees F to 104 degrees F. (-10C to 40C).
- Mounting and installation plate and screws allow for easy installation. The transmitter mounts on a swivel joint so you can position the sensor/transmitter to optimize the detection zone for your specific requirements.
- The interior circuit board is coated to create a moisture-free environment. This ensures the outdoor sensor will last for years.
- Transmits a wireless signal at 915MHz up to 1,000 ft. (direct line of sight) away to a compatible receiver (LRA-DCRX and LRA-PRX).
- Sensor will detect motion up to 36 ft. away with sensitivity adjustment setting to help prevent false alarms by small animals.
- The sensor’s lens/window features a narrow aperture snap on to reduce the detection distance and narrow the detection angle. This helps the sensor create more of a narrow beam designed to detect automobiles.
- Red LED flashes when sensor is activated letting you know it is working correctly.
- The transmitter will send a low-battery signal to the receiver alerting you when it is time to change the batteries.
- Random pairing codes prevent interference from neighboring devices.
- Powered by 4 x AA-size batteries.
- Complies with FCC, CE, RED, and RoHS standards
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dimensions of outdoor sensor- 4”(H) x 3.8”(W) x 3.4”(D)
- Dimensions of chime receiver – 6.60”(H) x 5.30” (W) x 1.70”(D)
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
Volume Control, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator, C-Form Relays
My mother had a single driveway alarm for a few years, but due to theft at her home she wanted an alarm at another location. This product was nice because I can install up to 4 alarms and only need one receiver (notifier device). And, I can have each alarm make a different sound so mom knows which alarm has been activated. I did have to fiddle with the settings a bit to get the transmitters to function properly. I had to remove the from shield that limited the motion detectors field of view. But, now they work great.
Received two motion sensors for my entryways and had them in minutes with the you tube video. Done in minutes and now while I’m in back I can hear when someone enters
LRA-DRV1000 Long Range Driveway Alert Kit - Loud Receiver & Strobe Light
This alarm gives me great peace of mind knowing that I'll be alerted when someone enters my driveway. The long range is wonderful.