Motion Sensor Entry Alert Kit with Strobe Light Receiver, 1000 ft. Range
Improve customer service and never be caught off guard again. This long range, 1000 ft. entrance alert sends a signal when a guest or customer comes in a monitored door. The battery operated receiver will chime and flash an LED strobe light as notification.
Accessories & Addons:
Monitor important areas for customers, visitors, or delivery workers with this 2 PIECE ENTRANCE ALERT SET. This is a true LONG RANGE WIRELESS ENTRY ALERT set designed for business.
This is a passive infrared (PIR) based system which means the alert is triggered when the combination of heat and movement is detected in the monitored zone.
When to use a PIR based system for your business?
If you have an open area, hallway, or door that sometimes stays open, this is the type of sensor we would recommend. For doors that usually remain closed, we recommend a door/window type of sensor in a kit like the LRA-C1000 Door Entry Alert System. However, even with a closed door, if the door itself is metal and you plan to place the chime receiver more than 500 feet away, you would need to get a long range signal repeater or go with the PIR based sensor featured in the LRA-M1000. This is because the transmitter on the door/window contact is reduced when mounted on a metal surface.
The senor is a black PIR motion detector, which will pick up all motion in the detection area. The unit comes with an EASY INSTALLATION MOUNTING BRACKET that screws into the wall or the door frame. Snap the sensor on to the bracket and point towards the area to be monitored. Also, includes double sided tape if preferred.
The chime receiver is powerful and will work up to 1000 ft. away from the sensor. Battery operated with (3) C size batteries. Add on the optional plug in adapter to create a plug in chime. The chime is loud at 90 dB and provides 18 selectable sounds to meet your preference. Pairs with up to 4 different sensors with 4 ICON indicators. Each sensor can have a unique chime sound, allowing you to determine which senor was triggered.
3 operational modes include: sound only, light only, or light and sound alerts.
Expand the system by adding on additional receivers, additional door sensors, or pair with the following compatible products in the Long Range Alert Series line:
- Driveway Sensor – Model #LRA-DATX
- Entrance Alert for Business – Model # LRA-MSTX
- Door Window Sensor for Home or Business – Model # LRA-DCTX
- Extend the Range by an additional 1000 ft. – Model # LRA-RPX
- Vibration Receiver/Pager – Model # LRA-VPRX
- Push Button – Model # LRA-PRTX
- Transmission distance from Transmitter (sensor) to Receiver is up to 1,000 ft. This is a line of sight distance with no interference and in real-world use, environmental factors will degrade the signal. A rule of thumb is for each exterior wall the signal passes through, the signal will degrade by 30%-40% (depending on wall/structure type). Interior walls will degrade the signal by 20%.
- Transmitter/ Sensor will detect movement + heat (Passive Infrared) every 5 seconds or 5 minutes (default is 5 seconds, you can switch it to 5 minutes).
- Detection zone angle is 90-150 degrees.
- Transmitter is indoor rated only.
- Powered by 9V battery
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
LRA-DCRX Dimensions of chime receiver – 6.60”(H) x 5.30” (W) x 1.70”(D)
LRA-MSTX – 3.56”(H) x 1.93”(D) x 2.48” (W)
Installation Tips for the LRA-M1000 Long Range PIR (Motion Based) Entry Alert Kit
|Battery Or Plug In|
Battery Operated Receiver
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
|Kit Or Accessory|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Good product for the store entryway. Not thrilled with many of the 18 choices but the standard ding-dong works just great. Easy to install and adjust for our environment.