LRA-DCRXS Loud Receiver for Doorbell with Flashing Light
Plug-in flashing strobe chime is compatible with all of the LRA Series of products. The super loud chime has a decibel rating of 85-95 depending on the sound chosen. Coupled with the flashing strobe light this chime will grab the attention. Choose between "Sound only", "Strobe only", or "Sound and Strobe together" to suit your specific needs. Perfect for loud areas or hard of hearing.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping (for most products)
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Call or Email for Support
Hard of Hearing? Need a Doorbell with Flashing Light?
The LRA-DCRXS is a plug-in Doorbell with Flashing Light, wireless door chime receiver compatible with the LRA series of products by Safeguard Supply. The receiver may be used to expand your current LRA system, purchased with a compatible transmitter, or used to replace an existing LRA receiver.
The receiver works with up to two (2) different LRA transmitters such as the LRA-PBTX Push Button, the LRA-DCTX Door Contact Sensor, LRA-MSTX Motion Sensor, etc. Simply plug the receiver into a standard wall outlet, pair it with a transmitter, and you now have a loud wireless chime receiver that also features a bright strobe light--making it a great addition for the elderly or hard-of-hearing. The receiver features three operation modes; 1) strobe only, 2) sound only, and 3) strobe and sound. Add as many of these receivers as you want to your system and plug them in throughout your home to distribute the sound and ensure you never miss a visitor.
This receiver is featured in the LRA-D1000S Wireless Door Chime Kit and the LRA-EX1000S Strobe Extend-a-Chime Kit.
Wireless Door Chime Receiver with Strobe Features:
- Up to 1,000 ft. range from a compatible transmitter to this receiver.
- May use in conjunction with multiple LRA-DCRXS Strobe Receivers and also with any compatible LRA receivers such as the LRA-DCRX and the LRA-VPRX.
- Work with up to two (2) different transmitters.
- 18 melodies to choose from (one melody chosen for each transmitter paired with system).
- Solid red LED on chime receiver will notify you when paired transmitters have low battery status.
- Depending on the melody chosen, the receiver sounds at a decibel rating from 80 dBa to 95 dBa. Extremely Loud!
- Three operation modes; 1) strobe only, 2) sound only, and 3) strobe and sound.
- Chime is Indoor rated only. Push button is weatherproof.
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply Co.
Hear the Melodies This Receiver Will Play
|Dimensions||7.5 × 6.125 × 2.5 in|
Expandable, Flashing Strobe, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator
Works great. Gives me the coverage that I needed. Now I know which door to go to.
Completely satisfied with the product. Does the job better than I expected. Easy to install. Cannot say enough good things about the doorbell.
The wired doorbell extender works as described. Delivers sound and strobelight to areas where we otherwise could not hear the doorbell. We put this one in our lower level, will buy a second one for our screened in porch.
Installed one for family member, had difficulty hearing the wired doorbell in the other room. With the extender in the primary living area, and the integral strobe light, it's the ideal alert when someone now comes to the door. 👍
BETTER ITEM CAN NOT BE FOUND AT THIS PRICE
works great thanks!
We use this doorbell with 3 receivers in an medium sized office building. The strobe light is perfect for staff who have had difficulty hearing the doorbell in the past. Also, the doorbell is a good volume for everyone else in the space. I was concerned that it would be too loud for others, as you are not able to adjust the volume, but it is not.
Our new house one not very loud door bell. I added 3 wireless door chimes. Now we will definitely not miss someone at the door.
Works great through thick walls (double drywall) and from the building next door. Sound is great quality. I like the variety of ring-tones. I'm only sad that the ringers do not work with an older style product that has been discontinued. The ringers/chime button are a much better product - more sturdy and the electronics is separate from the battery so we are less likely to damage it when changing the battery. Worth the price.
At 50ft from door it will work in a walk in cooler!