LRA-DCRXS Loud Receiver for Doorbell with Flashing Light
Plug-in flashing strobe chime is compatible with all of the LRA Series of products. The super loud chime has a decibel rating of 85-95 depending on the sound chosen. Coupled with the flashing strobe light this chime will grab the attention. Choose between “Sound only”, “Strobe only”, or “Sound and Strobe together” to suit your specific needs. Perfect for loud areas or hard of hearing.
Hard of Hearing? Need a Doorbell with Flashing Light?
The LRA-DCRXS is a plug-in Doorbell with Flashing Light, wireless door chime receiver compatible with the LRA series of products by Safeguard Supply. The receiver may be used to expand your current LRA system, purchased with a compatible transmitter, or used to replace an existing LRA receiver.
The receiver works with up to two (2) different LRA transmitters such as the LRA-PBTX Push Button, the LRA-DCTX Door Contact Sensor, LRA-MSTX Motion Sensor, etc. Simply plug the receiver into a standard wall outlet, pair it with a transmitter, and you now have a loud wireless chime receiver that also features a bright strobe light–making it a great addition for the elderly or hard-of-hearing. The receiver features three operation modes; 1) strobe only, 2) sound only, and 3) strobe and sound. Add as many of these receivers as you want to your system and plug them in throughout your home to distribute the sound and ensure you never miss a visitor.
This receiver is featured in the LRA-D1000S Wireless Door Chime Kit and the LRA-EX1000S Strobe Extend-a-Chime Kit.
Wireless Door Chime Receiver with Strobe Features:
- Up to 1,000 ft. range from a compatible transmitter to this receiver.
- May use in conjunction with multiple LRA-DCRXS Strobe Receivers and also with any compatible LRA receivers such as the LRA-DCRX and the LRA-VPRX.
- Work with up to two (2) different transmitters.
- 18 melodies to choose from (one melody chosen for each transmitter paired with system).
- Solid red LED on chime receiver will notify you when paired transmitters have low battery status.
- Depending on the melody chosen, the receiver sounds at a decibel rating from 80 dBa to 95 dBa. Extremely Loud!
- Three operation modes; 1) strobe only, 2) sound only, and 3) strobe and sound.
- Chime is Indoor rated only. Push button is weatherproof.
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply Co.
Hear the Melodies This Receiver Will Play
|Dimensions||7.5 × 6.125 × 2.5 in|
Expandable, Flashing Strobe, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator
Had trouble with receivers loosing contact with the button. Seems that programming mode was not exited properly. Cleared memory and started over to make them all work properly. I have 3 receivers and one button.
I got transmitter and two receivers as a gift for my wife's brother and his wife. They are in a new home and cannot hear the doorbell from their home offices. It was an easy and elegant fix that was a winning gift.
I have 4 receivers working with a single transmitter scattered throughout the house and garage where one wouldn't hear the doorbell ring. Works great and is easy to set up!
Safeguard Supply LRA-PLUG Plug In Adapter For LRA-DCRX Receivers
I couldn’t get the ringer and receiver to pair. I quick call solved the mystery. Replacement sent immediately. Great service. Bell working fine.
I bought your company's LRA-EX1000 doorbell extender kit a few years ago and liked everything about it except having to replace the 3 "C" batteries (which gets expensive). I was about to buy the $20 AC adapter and saw the LRA-DCRXS was $35 so I bought it instead. The LRA-DCRXS works great unlike the junk I had bought from a big box store.
• small size
• plugs directly into AC
• compatible with prior purchase (no planned obsolescence or incompatibilities like products from big multinational corporations)
I got this product to replace an old, wired doorbell. It works FANTASTIC. Highly Recommend.
Best invention ever for the hard of hearing. Worth every penny. We can't hear the doorbell in the basement or our room addition. This takes care of it. Easy to set up and use. Great product.
Excellent product. I couldn't figure out how to pair a second unit. My friend did it in less than a minute! It does what I want, which is, an extended alarm & flash in my basement studio, where I spend a lot of time.