LRA-D1000S Door Chime for the Hard of Hearing with a Bright Strobe Light Plug-in Receiver
Super Bright plug-in doorbell with flashing strobe light is Loud & is perfect for hearing impaired or noisy environments. Easy to use kit includes a push button and a chime with a bright flashing strobe on top. The chime plugs into any available outlet where the chime/strobe needs to be located. Add on additional chimes around the home or an additional push buttons for a back or side door. Compatible with all products in the LRA series of products. Quick and easy set up and a 90 decibel chime makes this product a must have. Select “Chime Only”, “Strobe Only”, or “Chime & Strobe”.
|LRA-DCRXS Receiver for Doorbell with Flashing Light|
|White Wireless Chime Button with with 1,000 ft. Range by Safeguard Supply LRA-PBTXA|
|Safeguard Supply LRA-DCRX Flashing Receiver Battery Operated Wireless Chime|
- Additional information
A Door Chime for the Hard of Hearing with a Bright Strobe Light with Plug-in Receiver
The LRA-D1000S is a wireless door kit featuring a plug-in receiver & one push button. The plug-in receiver is small and compact, but has a large, loud speaker that outputs sound from 80-90 dBA (depending on melody selected), and a bright strobe light (that you can turn on or off). Like all products in the LRA series, this receiver is compatible with all LRA products allowing you to add more receivers, transmitters, etc. to your system to meet your needs.
*Need programming help? Watch the video below.
Simply plug the receiver into a standard wall outlet, follow the programming instructions, and your system will be up and running. When this kit is purchased, the push button and receiver provided in the kit are programmed at the factory to the “ding-dong” sound. This receiver may be programmed to two different transmitters, with each transmitter playing a distinct melody on the receiver. Additional receivers enable you to spread them throughout your home or office.
- When purchased as a kit, the push button comes programmed to the receiver. Follow the included instructions to program an additional push button or other transmitter to the receiver.
- Pair/program up to two (2) transmitters to a receiver. Other receivers, like the LRA-DCRX and LRA-VPRX work with up to four (4) transmitters per receiver.
- Three modes of operation; sound only, strobe only, strobe and sound.
- Eighteen (18) melodies to choose from. Decibel ratings of 85 dba-95 dba depending on melody chosen.
- Low battery indicator indicates when battery in paired push button (or other transmitter) is weak and needs to be replaced.
- Plug-in unit up to 1,000 ft. from transmitters. Environmental factors and building materials will reduce maximum operating wireless range.
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply.
Having Problems Hearing the WIRED DOORBELL already installed in Your Home?
Do you have an existing wired doorbell system in your home, but have trouble hearing it? Think of pairing up the LRA-DCRXS Plug-in strobe receiver with a wireless door chime extender featured in our Flashing Doorbell Extender Product by Safeguard Supply.
Door Chime for the Hard of Hearing with a Bright Strobe Light Receiver Sounds
Canon in d
LRA-DCRXS Plugin Receiver Set Up & Flashing Strobe Videos
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It is loud but what I really like is the flashing led light that is great and easy to setup , I was sent a tracking number with the order which look great but was not accurate , the item was sent via the United postal service . The word service was not true it took ten days to get the item and the Postal tracking website was not much help . you get what you pay for the product is good but they need to use other shipping vendors .
After having a Big box store wireless bell that lasted maybe 6mos. this is perfect. Highly recommend.
I received this in record time and am thrilled with the sounds and flashing light