ERA-UTPVR Portable Doorbell for Business & Warehouse Use
The ERA-VPRX vibrating portable receiver paired with the ERA-UTX push button/door contact creates a Portable Doorbell for a variety of business needs – such as warehouses, retail stores, shops, restaurants, and more. When a door is opened, or a visitor pushes the push button, users carrying the ERA-VPRX will instantly receive an alert (vibrating, melody, or both). Use this receiver in conjunction with any of the ERA sensor/transmitters and also with the ERA-DCRX desktop receiver.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Contact Us
A Wireless Door Chime Kit with a Portable Doorbell – Handheld Battery Receiver
The ERA-UTPVR is a business-grade Portable Doorbell kit that ships with a portable, handheld receiver (ERA-VPRX) and an ERA-UTX transmitter (use a push-button or door contact).
This kit is an excellent solution for large businesses, warehouses, shops, or even home use when you need a receiver that moves around with you. With a range of up to 4,000 ft., this handheld receiver allows you to roam freely throughout your facility and alert you when a visitor arrives. Use with portable receives and with the ERA-DCRX desktop receiver.
Rechargeable batteries power the receiver with a standby time of approximately seven days. Simply recharge the unit with the included wall charger.
The transmitter works as a wireless push button or magnetic door entry alert contact. When a visitor pushes the button, or the door opens (depending on how you configure it), the receiver immediately chimes with the selected melody for that particular push button.
This kit is expandable by adding additional transmitters, such as a driveway PIR sensor, an indoor motion sensor, push buttons, door contacts, and portable receivers and/or desktop receivers (ERA-DCRX).
Compatible Entry Sensor with the Portable Doorbell Receiver:
- ERA-UTX – this is the sensor that ships in this kit. It functions as a business doorbell pushbutton and/or a door sensor that triggers when the door opens.
- ERA-PIR – this is an indoor motion sensor alert that is triggered when motion & heat are detected. The invisible beam tends to fan out. The sensor has a pivot bracket that allows you to adjust the monitored zone to suit your needs. This motion sensor works well for doors, hallways, or virtually any area you want to monitor.
- ERA-DSTX is an outdoor motion sensor that works great as a driveway alarm sensor. It shoots more of a straight, focused beam.
If this portable doorbell isn’t what you are looking for, please visit some of the other ERA lines of products by Safeguard Supply.
- ERA-UTDCR – Wireless Door Chime kit designed for businesses with a push-button and/or entry alert transmitter. The kit ships with an ERA-DCRX desktop receiver, but all products in the ERA line are cross-compatible.
- WDK-ERA-STROBE – this kit features the ERA-UTDCR & is packaged with a bright strobe light designed to alert users in loud areas or large warehouses.
- WDK-ERA-SIREN – kit featured with loud 115 dB siren.
- ERA-PRDCR – this kit features the same receiver as the mentioned ones but uses the ERA-PIR motion sensor.
ERA-VPRX Portable Long Range Portable Doorbell Receiver with Rechargeable Batteries
ERA-VPRX Portable Long Range Business Door Chime Receiver with Rechargeable Batteries
- Vibrates and/or plays a melody when triggered by compatible transmitters/sensors
- Extended range – up to 4,000 ft. from the sensor to compatible transmitters (ERA-UTX, ERA-DSTX, ERA-PIR)
- Works with up to 16 different ERA transmitters/sensors, each may have a distinct melody programmed to it
- Set to sound only, vibrate or sounds and vibrate modes
- Adjustable volume; mute+ four sound levels
- Keeps time & events log; events log may be reset
- Power on/off button
- Easily clips on pants or belt or sits upright on a flat surface
- Powered by rechargeable Li-Ion battery (included) & includes recharging cable & brick
- 6-7 day battery standby time depending on usage
- LED backlight lights when triggered
- The operating frequency is 433 MHZ
- Operational temperature from -30 F to 120F
- Dimensions are 4.0” H x 1.5” W x 0.75” D
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply
ERA-UTX Warehouse Push Button / Magnetic Door Contact Transmitter
ERA-UTX Push Button/Door Contact Features
- Outdoor rated w/ rubber gasket to prevent moisture
- Operational temperature from -30 F to 120F
- Transmits signal up to 4,000 ft.
- Powered by a 3V Lithium battery (CR-2)
- May be used as a push-button or a door/window contact
- Mounting hardware included
- Contains N/O and N/C contacts for advanced integration
- LED indicator lights for 2-seconds when triggered. LED may be deactivated
- Operating frequency is 433 MHZ
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply
*Dimensions for the push button are 3.38” x 1.94” x .81”
*Dimensions for magnetic contact is 2” x .56” x .38″
Click to Hear the ERA-VPRX Portable Warehouse Doorbell Sounds:
|Dimensions||4 × 3 × 4 in|
Expandable, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator, Volume Control
Safeguard Supply – ERA Series
|Battery Or Plug In||
Battery Operated Receiver, Plug-in Receiver
|Kit Or Accessory||
We have this about 1/4 mile from home and it works good. My only frustration is that there's no volume **** on the receiver. It has four volume choices and we have it on the lowest, but it's still plenty loud. I had to placed the receiver in a location where it's not so disturbing, as sometimes we have a lot of turkeys and deer that cross its detection.
I am sorry the lowest volume setting is still too loud. At the lowest volume setting, the ERA-DCRX produces sound at about 45-55 dBA (depending on the melody selected and at 5 ft. from the receiver). If the volume level at the lowest setting were much lower, I'm afraid many people would not be able to hear it all. For example, the noise in our warehouse is approximately 40 dBA. A 5-15 dBA sound above the baseline would be hard to hear for most people.
If you push the volume a fifth time, it will mute the receiver, but without a strobe or something like that hooked to it, you would not receive notifications.
Thank you for your review! We're glad you enjoy the ERA-DSDCR-STROBE Wireless Driveway Monitor Kit with Bright Strobe.
We use it as a motion sensor in our showroom. Sometimes in the summer we keep our door open so a door alarm wouldn't work. This unit is a little over kill for inside, but we got it so we could also get a remote beeper, allowing us to go into the adjoining building and be able to hear if motion was detected. Easy to install, plenty loud, works great.
Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to know that the ERA-DSDCR 4,000 ft. Range Best Performing Driveway Alarm is a good motion sensor and that it works great. Thanks again for your feedback!
Happy with my purchase of ERA-DCKIT wireless door chime .It fits my needs perfectly without the hassle of hiring an electrician.The strobe light feature is awesome.
Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you're happy with your purchase of the ERA-DCKIT wireless door chime kit. The strobe light feature is cool, thanks for choosing ERA-DCKIT!
I can now hear the doorbell wherever I am in the house. Very easy to install and program. And great customer service.
Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that our product met your expectations and that it was easy to install and program. We're happy to have been able to help you out.
My doorbell kit was delivered quickly and completely. The instructions were accurate and easy to follow, and installation and programming of 2 zones with 2 external buzzers and 3 transmitters was a snap. I would recommend this system to anyone. Thanks.
We used the fire alarm bell in our warehouse which has loud saws and this has been a great and simple solution.
I work in a 1930 theater built with concrete and rebar. This doorbell unit is part of a wireless system that I hoped would ring from our front entrance up to our office on the 2nd floor. It works perfectly - except someone removed the doorbell from the entrance doors. So I'm hoping that person now has all the doorbells s/he needs. Great product - fast shipping. Thanks.
Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that the unit works well - through concrete and rebar - and that it arrived quickly.
The Alarm system is working much better than I expected since I have a large metal sided building that is in direct line of sight for one of the transmitters. It is detecting entries in to the driveway every time though. I have submitted a question though asking about a portable alarm receiver for this unit but I am concerned if I am wanting it for in the metal sided building it will likely not work dependably. Thanks for your product it is performing better than advertised or expected in my situation.
Thanks for the great review! We're glad to hear that the alarm system is working well for you and that it's detecting entries into the driveway every time. We do have a portable alarm receiver that may work for you if you're looking for a way to monitor the alarm system from outside the metal-sided building. Click this link to visit the ERA-VPRX: https://www.1800doorbell.com/era-vprx-portable-business-doorbell-receiver.htm.