DI2000S-AG The Driveway Informer w/ 1,000 ft. Range Driveway Alarm
The Driveway Informer – Di2000S-AG – is a state of the art, super-reliable driveway alarm product. Instantly be alerted in your home or business when a car or person enters your drive. Made in the USA, it is our best selling driveway alarm. This system picks up movement from vehicles, people or animals and instantly alerts receiver up to 1,000 ft. away. Expand the system by adding additional receiver chimes, or additional outdoor transmitters.
- Additional information
A Reliable Wireless Driveway Alarm Made in the USA!
Wireless driveway alarms, like the Di2000S-A, will keep you informed and safe by alerting you when a car, person or animal enters your driveway or any area you would like to monitor. The system works by sending an alert when the passive infrared motion sensor detector is triggered.
The Sensor/ Transmitter Used in this Alarm Kit:
The Di2000S-AG uses a state of the art passive-infrared (PIR) sensor to detect any movement within the detection zone. When the sensor detects motion it transmits a wireless signal up to 1,000 ft. away to a plug-in receiver. When the receiver receives the alert, it emits a chime sound in order to notify you of any movement.
The sensor/transmitter sends out an invisible beam that is approximately 2” x 2” at one foot away from sensor to approximately 2′ x 2′ feet at 40 feet away from sensor. Essentially, the beam sends out a conical shape for a detection zone. If anything with a heat signature moves within this detection zone, the transmitter is triggered and will send a signal to the receiver, making it chime. The sensor is powered by 2 “AA” batteries (not included) and mounts with the supplied mounting bracket and mounting screws. Inside the transmitter are dip switches which allows you to pair it with other transmitters and receivers, and to determine the chime sound the receiver will play when triggered.
The Plugin Receiver in this Kit:
The receiver supplied in the kit plugs into a standard wall outlet. The front of the receiver features a counter that allows you to track the number of entrances through the detection zone. On the back of the receiver is a volume control knob that allows you to adjust the volume according to your preference. Also on the back of the receiver/speaker are two terminal screws; one is to power an external speaker, allowing you to hear the chime sound in another room or location. The second terminal screw is for a live 12 volt output, which can be used to power a variety of accessories such as strobe lights, sirens, counters, X10 interfaces, and virtually any product powered by 12 volts.
The Driveway Sensor Transmitter:
The transmitter in this kit is an outdoor rated PIR (passive infrared) motion based sensor. Passive-infrared requires the combination of movement with a heat signature to trigger. Although only a tiny amount of heat is required to trigger it, this helps cut down on false triggers by things such as falling leaves, shadows, etc.
Simply mount the transmitter to a pole, mailbox, or tree and when the sensor is triggered, the sensor will send a wireless radio signal up to 1,000 ft. to the receiver.
Transmitter dimensions: 5”L x 3.5”W x 2.5”H.
Highlights of the Di2000S-AG Features
- High quality American Made product
- Reliability that you can depend on
- Amazing range, sending a wireless signal up to 1,000 feet away
- Expandable: four zones (each plays separate chime sound) by adding additional receivers and additional transmitters (sensors)
- Long battery life of transmitter, estimated 5,000,000 rings
These are just a few of the reasons why this wireless driveway alarm has been, and continues to be our number one selling monitoring system. Although this is a best in class system to monitor your driveway, it has many uses beyond that. We have customers who mount transmitters/sensors along fence lines to monitor movement along a property line.. We even have a customer who uses the Di2000S-A to monitor when his cows break through his fence line–no kidding!
Quick Product Features:
- Range of 1,000 ft. is line of site with no interference.
- Up to 4 monitoring zones with different sounds for each zone. For example, transmitter/sensor one will make the receiver play “ding,” while a sensor mapped to zone 2 will play “ding-dong.” This will enable you to determine which sensor is being triggered.
- The receiver features a speaker terminal screw that allows you to add an extra speaker to hear Informer alerts in a 2nd location (speaker add on sold separately).
- May add receivers to the system as well to expand the listening area.
- Accessories connection (12v DC terminal) for items such as a siren, strobe light, X-10 Interface and more.
- Built in counter with digital display that features a reset button.
- Two year battery life expected (At 500 rings per day) powered by 2 “AA” batteries (not included).
- Receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet.
|Kit Or Accessory||
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Arrived quickly need small Phillips screwdriver to open for batteries screws were hard to loosen took a little time works great and very happy
GREAT product easy to hook up less than 5 minutes.. we ordered a 2nd one
Great seller. Fast shipping AAA
My brother recommended this driveway doorbell and I am glad he did. First, ordering was easy, second, the service and product was here within 3 days of ordering, what great service!! Was my pleasure being a new customer. I highly recommend this company.