Motion Activated Entrance Alert Sends Signal up to 1,000 Ft. by Safeguard Supply
The LRA-MSTX is an indoor rated passive infrared sensor for use with the LRA series of products. Great for businesses, this sensor will transmit a wireless signal up to 1,000 to a compatible LRA receiver.
- Additional information
State of the art indoor passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor used to detect entrance into a facility. Works great in areas where interference from metal or concrete may interfere with magnetic door / window contact.This sensor is triggered with a combination of heat and movement are detected by the sensor. When triggered, the sensor will transmit a wireless signal to compatible receivers in the LRA series such as the LRA-DCRX Strobe Receiver, LRA-VPRX Portable Receiver that Vibrates, and the new arrivals by Safeguard Supply, the LRA-DCRXS Plug-in Strobe Receiver, and the LRA-DCRXA Battery Operated Receiver.Product Features
- Small, compact unit: dimensions: 3.56”(H) x 1.93”(D) x 2.48” (W)
- Powered by a Powerful, long lasting CR123a Lithium battery (included)
- Passive infrared sensor detects movement and heat
- Detects motion up to 20 ft. at +/- 30 degrees
- Transmits signal up to 1000 feet (line of site) to compatible receiver such as the LRA-DCRX and LRA-VPRX.
- Manufacturer is Safeguard Supply
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
Large Homes – Medium Sized Business
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
these alarms are great. always lets me know when someone pulls in the drive
customer service was exceptional, knowledgeable,and helpful
The receiver has a very loud alert system. I found it hard to set up the pairing of the bell and receiver, so I called for help. The person was very efficient and got my system setup. thanks for the help.
I placed an order and was very impressed with their response when I had a couple follow up questions.