Motion Activated Entrance Alert Sends Signal up to 1,000 Ft. by Safeguard Supply
The LRA-MSTX is an indoor rated passive infrared sensor for use with the LRA series of products. Great for businesses, this sensor will transmit a wireless signal up to 1,000 to a compatible LRA receiver.
- Additional information
State of the art indoor passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor used to detect entrance into a facility. Works great in areas where interference from metal or concrete may interfere with magnetic door / window contact.This sensor is triggered with a combination of heat and movement are detected by the sensor. When triggered, the sensor will transmit a wireless signal to compatible receivers in the LRA series such as the LRA-DCRX Strobe Receiver, LRA-VPRX Portable Receiver that Vibrates, and the new arrivals by Safeguard Supply, the LRA-DCRXS Plug-in Strobe Receiver, and the LRA-DCRXA Battery Operated Receiver.Product Features
- Small, compact unit: dimensions: 3.56”(H) x 1.93”(D) x 2.48” (W)
- Powered by a Powerful, long lasting CR123a Lithium battery (included)
- Passive infrared sensor detects movement and heat
- Detects motion up to 20 ft. at +/- 30 degrees
- Transmits signal up to 1000 feet (line of site) to compatible receiver such as the LRA-DCRX and LRA-VPRX.
- Manufacturer is Safeguard Supply
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My original driveway sensor went bad, still under warranty. One call to 1800Doorbell and they had a new one sent out. Replaced the bad sensor and my driveway alarm is back up and working.
Arrived promptly; works well.
Tried several other brands.This one worked where others failed. Excelled in every way.
Eliminates need for batteries.
Took awhile to figure out how to work but finally got it. Haven’t had a chance to experience it yet. The instructions were a little unclear.