ERA-PBDCR Commercial Door Chime Kit with Push Button & Desktop Receiver
The ERA-PBDCR is a commercial door chime kit that features a nicely styled wireless doorbell push button and a robust desktop receiver. With a range of up to 4,000 feet, this kit is guaranteed to work in your location or your money back. Compatible with all ERA sensors & receivers, this kit is easily expandable. Choose from 12 different chime songs to fit your needs.
With a 4000 Ft. Range the ERA-PBDCR Commercial Door Chime Kit is Guaranteed to Work in Your Business, Office or Home!
The ERA-PBDCR is an advanced commercial door chime kit featuring a stylish wireless push button and a powerful desktop receiver. With a wireless range of up to 4,000 ft., this powerful kit has the necessary signal strength to penetrate concrete walls, stucco, & metal doors, while traversing over long distances.
The ERA-PBDCR features two components the ERA-DCRX desktop receiver and the stylish ERA-PBTX. After a quick programming set-up, simply mount the push button to an exterior wall using the provided mounting screws or double-sided tape, plug in the receiver & you’ll stop missing critical deliveries or visitors to your office, warehouse, or home.
Homeowners & business users who shy away from wireless doorbells and entrance alert products usually have had a bad experience with wireless products because the range of previous products simply wasn’t strong enough to work properly at their location. This problem is solved with the ERA series of products by Safeguard Supply.
Components of the ERA-PBDCR Commercial Door Chime Kit:
This is a complete kit featuring a push button and receiver, but like all ERA products (except the ERA-PIR-SPK which is a standalone product), additional sensors/transmitters & receivers are compatible with one another. Meaning you can add additional push-button, sensors, and receivers to the system to expand usage to other locations.
When you need a commercial doorbell buzzer system, this is the best bang for your buck you’re going to find!
ERA-PBTX Wireless Push Button with 4,000 Ft. Range:
- Outdoor rated.
- Guaranteed range of 4,000 ft. range (line of sight).
- Powered by an included high-powered lithium battery with an estimated life of 2 years.
- Mounts with double-sided tape (included) or mounting screws (included).
- Low-emitting green HALO surrounds the center push button to help visitors see a button at night.
- The green halo flashes brightly when transmitting.
- When triggered, sends a radio signal to a compatible receiver (ERA-DCRX desktop receiver is included in this kit) instructing the receiver to play the programmed chime sound or melody.
- For detailed information about this push button, please see the ERA-PBTX product page.
ERA-DCRX Desktop Receiver:
- Indoor rated.
- Plugs into a standard wall outlet.
- Compatible with ERA transmitters & sensors.
- The receiver has four zones. Up to 3 transmitters may be grouped per zone. When triggered, each zone will play a selected melody or chime selected for that zone.
- Each zone features a 12V DC output designed to power 12V accessories such as strobe lights, sirens, buzzers & more.
- The unit features a 1 x C-FORM relay that may be associated with one or multiple zones.
- The chime receiver features volume control, mute, & power-off features.
- Sits on a desktop or mounts on the wall.
- For additional information about the receiver, please visit the ERA-DCRX product details page.
Other ERA Products Compatible with the ERA-PBDCR Commercial Door Kit;
- ERA-DCRX – this is the receiver featured in this kit. Add additional ERA-DCRX receivers throughout your office & warehouse
- ERA-VPRX – this is a portable receiver with rechargeable batteries & chargers. Clip the receiver on your pants to enable users to roam freely throughout your offices. Works with up to 13 ERA-compatible sensors.
- ERA-RXPG – A plugin receiver with an optional flashing strobe & volume control — works with up to 13 ERA sensors/transmitters.
- ERA-PBTX – this is the wireless push button featured in this kit.
- ERA-UTX – is a multi-functional sensor/transmitter that will function as a push button and/or a magnetic door contact. This is a ruggedized sensor designed for industrial use. As a magnetic entry alert door chime, it triggers when the door is opened.
- ERA-PIR – is a passive infrared indoor motion sensor that triggers when heat & movement are detected within the monitored zone.
- ERA-DSTX – is an outdoor-rated passive infrared sensor designed to transmit a narrow, focused beam to detect cars & trucks that pass through the monitored zone.
- ERA-EXTX – known as a “doorbell extender,” this small transmitter wires into the existing wired doorbell in your home or office. When the outside wired push button is pressed, the small transmitter will send a radio signal to an ERA receiver to emit a selected chime sound.
Hear the ERA-DCRX Sounds
|Dimensions||4 × 2 × 2 in|
|Battery Or Plug In||
Long Distance – Thick Walls, Small Business
Safeguard Supply – ERA Series
|Kit Or Accessory||
C-Form Relays, Expandable, Live 12V DC Output, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator, Volume Control
My daughter, grand daughter and I, owners of a three generation female-owned business, installed two kits of 2 receivers, 2 transmitters and 2 accompanying strobes in no time at all. The installation was a cakewalk for 3 mediocre-tech-savvy ladies! We were so satisfied with the outcome of our initial order that we ordered an additional compatible item. The customer service was exceptional and the order was received in 2 days.
I use these in all my commercial applications.
Thank you for the good quality
To the 1800 Doorbell Team I want to say THANK YOU for building a perfectly designed product. I can't say enough good things about it. It is a quality product in every way and performed better than advertised. It was crystal clear, very loud, easy to install and just a joy to work with! Excellent!!
I bought this remote doorbell kit and a second receiver. The installation was quite simple. I would recommend this device to anyone who wants to add a flashing light and sounder to their existing doorbell chime.
The doorbell is just what we needed. We couldn't hear clients coming to the door that is far from the office. The bell was pretty easy to install. Thank you.
Between the sound and strobe light this is an excellent product!
We installed this unit in a detected gym at an elementary school. The staff loves the fact they can see the strobe while they have kids in the gym playing. Easy to install.
Easy to install. Works fine. Liked the fact that it builds on the existing system rather than replacing it.
This was so easy to install. It really does go through cement walls. I highly recommend it!