ERA-PBDCR Commercial Door Chime Kit with Push Button & Desktop Receiver
The ERA-PBDCR is a commercial door chime kit that features a nicely styled wireless doorbell push button and a robust desktop receiver. With a range of up to 4,000 feet, this kit is guaranteed to work in your location or your money back. Compatible with all ERA sensors & receivers, this kit is easily expandable. Choose from 12 different chime songs to fit your needs.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping (for most products)
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Call or Email for Support
With a 4000 Ft. Range the ERA-PBDCR Commercial Door Chime Kit is Guaranteed to Work in Your Business, Office or Home!
The ERA-PBDCR is an advanced commercial door chime kit featuring a stylish wireless push button and a powerful desktop receiver. With a wireless range of up to 4,000 ft., this powerful kit has the necessary signal strength to penetrate concrete walls, stucco, & metal doors, while traversing over long distances.
The ERA-PBDCR features two components the ERA-DCRX desktop receiver and the stylish ERA-PBTX. After a quick programming set-up, simply mount the push button to an exterior wall using the provided mounting screws or double-sided tape, plug in the receiver & you’ll stop missing critical deliveries or visitors to your office, warehouse, or home.
Homeowners & business users who shy away from wireless doorbells and entrance alert products usually have had a bad experience with wireless products because the range of previous products simply wasn’t strong enough to work properly at their location. This problem is solved with the ERA series of products by Safeguard Supply.
Components of the ERA-PBDCR Commercial Door Chime Kit:
This is a complete kit featuring a push button and receiver, but like all ERA products (except the ERA-PIR-SPK which is a standalone product), additional sensors/transmitters & receivers are compatible with one another. Meaning you can add additional push-button, sensors, and receivers to the system to expand usage to other locations.
When you need a commercial doorbell buzzer system, this is the best bang for your buck you’re going to find!
ERA-PBTX Wireless Push Button with 4,000 Ft. Range:
- Outdoor rated.
- Guaranteed range of 4,000 ft. range (line of sight).
- Powered by an included high-powered lithium battery with an estimated life of 2 years.
- Mounts with double-sided tape (included) or mounting screws (included).
- Low-emitting green HALO surrounds the center push button to help visitors see a button at night.
- Green halo flashes brightly when transmitting.
- When triggered, sends a radio signal to a compatible receiver (ERA-DCRX desktop receiver is included in this kit) instructing the receiver to play the programmed chime sound or melody.
- For detailed information about this push button, please see the ERA-PBTX product page.
ERA-DCRX Desktop Receiver:
- Indoor rated.
- Plugs into standard wall outlet.
- Compatible with ERA transmitters & sensors.
- The receiver has four zones. Up to 3 transmitters may be grouped per zone. When triggered, each zone will play a selected melody or chime selected for that zone.
- Each zone features a 12V DC output designed to power 12V accessories such as strobe lights, sirens, buzzers & more.
- The unit features a 1 x C-FORM relay that may be associated with one or multiple zones.
- The chime receiver features volume control, mute, & power-off features.
- Sits on desktop or mounts on the wall.
- For additional information about the receiver, please visit the ERA-DCRX product details page.
Other ERA Products Compatible with the ERA-PBDCR Commercial Door Kit;
- ERA-DCRX – this is the receiver featured in this kit. Add additional ERA-DCRX receivers throughout your office & warehouse
- ERA-VPRX – this is a portable receiver with rechargeable batteries & chargers. Clip the receiver on your pants to enable users to roam freely throughout your offices. Works with up to 13 ERA-compatible sensors.
- ERA-RXPG – A plugin receiver with an optional flashing strobe & volume control — works with up to 13 ERA sensor/transmitters.
- ERA-PBTX – this is the wireless push button featured in this kit.
- ERA-UTX – is a multi-functional sensor/transmitter that will function as a push button and/or a magnetic door contact. This is a ruggedized sensor designed for industrial use. As a magnetic entry alert door chime, it triggers when the door is opened.
- ERA-PIR – is a passive infrared indoor motion sensor that triggers when heat & movement are detected within the monitored zone.
- ERA-DSTX – is an outdoor rated passive infrared sensor designed to transmit a narrow, focused beam to detect cars & trucks that pass through the monitored zone.
- ERA-EXTX – known as a “doorbell extender,” this small transmitter wires into the existing wired doorbell in your home or office. When the outside wired push button is pressed, the small transmitter will send a radio signal to an ERA receiver to emit a selected chime sound.
|Dimensions||4 × 2 × 2 in|
|Battery Or Plug In||
Long Distance – Thick Walls, Small Business
Safeguard Supply – ERA Series
|Kit Or Accessory||
C-Form Relays, Expandable, Live 12V DC Output, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator, Volume Control
Arrived fast and works great so far
Showed up fast and works great.
I installed a single button with two receivers 300 feet apart in our warehouse. The setup took only a few minutes and it works perfectly.
The is a great doorbell. The installation was easy and straightforward. The range is great for anyone looking to purchase this for a loading dock.
Installed in 10 minutes. Pairing the transmitter took 10 seconds. It’s very loud. Love the idea it can be moved from room to room just by plugging it into a different electrical outlet. Great product for Seniors.
Easy to set up and reliable. Sound is loud. Activates with car and people walking in driveway.
We had a problem finding a wireless doorbell that worked through our metal building until we found this one. This doorbell works great!! No issues. The portable receiver works great for our needs.
Exactly what we needed
Easy to setup and use. I have it upstairs in a large 2 story condo. Working well.
I got two receivers/chimes. One for the house and one for an outbuilding. They work great. I’m getting another one for the back of the house to make sure I hear the bell.