ERA-EXKIT Extend The Range of Your Wired Doorbell up to 4,000 ft.
The ERA-EXKIT allows you to extend the listening range of a wired doorbell. Hear your doorbell downstairs, in a back office, or a garage or warehouse. Wire a small wireless transmitter to your existing doorbell and pair the transmitter to the plugin receiver included in the kit. When a visitor presses the wired doorbell button outside, your wired doorbell will chime as normal, and at the same time, the plugin wireless receiver(s) will also chime. Add additional receivers throughout your home or office - basement, office, warehouse - and never miss a visitor or delivery again. At a range of up to 4,000 ft., this system will work in any size home or business!
ORDER WILL SHIP ON OR BEFORE 6/15/22
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping (for most products)
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Call or Email for Support
ORDER WILL SHIP ON OR BEFORE 6/15/22
Need a Louder Wired Doorbell? Use the ERA-EXKIT to Extend The Range of Your Wired Doorbell up to 4,000 ft.
Most wired doorbells play a simple "ding-dong" sound and aren't very loud. This is a common problem many homeowners and business owners face. Finding out they have missed a delivery, visitor and customer is very frustrating.
Safeguard Supply developed the ERA-EXKIT to solve that problem. Simply wire the included transmitter into your existing wired doorbell and plug the receiver into a standard wall outlet and you've immediately solved the problem. With a volume control knob and the option to add a bright flashing strobe light, you won't miss another visitor. In addition, it's easy to add more receivers, so you can hear the alert in multiple locations. With a range of 4,000 ft., it will reach all areas of your home or business, or your money back!
How This Doorbell Extender Works
The kit ships with two pieces, a small wired transmitter that you wire into your existing wired doorbell, and a plugin receiver. When a visitor pushes the outdoor wired doorbell pushbutton, your doorbell will chime as usual. Simultaneously, the small transmitter will send a radio signal to the plugin receiver. This signal is sent to the plugin chime receiver(s) that will ring one of the 12 chimes that you choose.
Inside your wired doorbell there are typically three screws. One for the front door, one for the back door, and a "common" terminal, that comes from the wired doorbell transformer. There are three wires on the transmitter, one for the front door, one for the back, and one for the transformer. If you only have one door, you will only use the front door wire and let the other wire hang loose.
The small transmitter will be connected to the doorbell for a front and/or back doorbell. With a range of up to 4,000 ft., you can add additional receivers throughout your home and all of them will chime simultaneously.
Where Does the Transmitter Mount?
The transmitter is small, measuring 1.75'' H x 2.00'' W x 0.75'' D. For many wired doorbells, it can easily fit inside the wired door chime cabinet. With the included double-sided tape you can also mount it above the wired doorbell or to the side. Since most wired doorbells are located high on the wall, we often recommend mounting them above the doorbell cabinet so it is not noticed.
The components of this kit are also compatible with all the ERA receivers and transmitters. You can add transmitters/sensors such as a driveway sensor (know when someone enters your property), a motion sensor, and door contact (know when a door is opened). Other receivers like the ERA-DCRX desktop/wall mount receiver and the ERA-VPRX portable receiver are compatible with this system and allow you to expand and modify the areas that you monitor and where the chime notification plays.
More About the ERA-RXPG Receiver
The ERA-RXPG is a small, plugin receiver that plugs into a standard wall outlet. It has three operational modes:
- Strobe only mode: a bright flashing strobe that flashes for approximately 15 seconds when triggered.
- Sound only mode: 12 different tunes/melodies to choose from. The front door and back door are typically programmed to different sounds so you can determine which door the visitor or delivery is located in.
- Strobe & sound: the strobe will flash for about 15 seconds and the selected melody will play for the length of the chime.
- The ERA-EXTX transmitter is powered by a long-lasting lithium battery with a life expectancy of 3-4 years.
- The ERA-RXPG plugins into a standard wall outlet.
- The range of the extender to the receiver is 4,000 ft.
- The ERA-RXPG will work with up to 12 different transmitters/sensors.
- Works with standard "Ding-Dong" wired doorbells. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VIDEO DOORBELLS.
- The transmitter works with both front and back door pushbuttons wired into the same wired doorbell.
- The receiver has volume control, and three operation modes; sound only, strobe, strobe and sound.
- If enabled, the strobe will flash for approximately 15 seconds.
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply.
- One year manufacturer's warranty.
Click to hear the sounds played by the ERA-RXPG receiver.
|Dimensions||4 × 5 × 5.75 in|
|Battery Or Plug In||
Large Homes - Medium Sized Business, Medium Sized - Large Businesses & Warehouses, Residential Home Use
Safeguard Supply - ERA Series
|Kit Or Accessory||
Expandable, Flashing Strobe, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator, Volume Control