DCR-4000 Warehouse Doorbell Wireless Receiver
- Additional information
The DCR-4000 is a plugin doorbell receiver compatible with the UT-4000, and other 4000 series of products and is featured in the LH-4000 Warehouse Doorbell Kit. The receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet and plays one of twelve melodies or tunes associated with paired receiver, the UT-4000 push button or magnetic entry contact.
DCR-4000 Plugin Doorbell Receiver Features:
- Mute + four different volume levels. Max volume is approximately 85 dB
- Plays 12 different sounds / melodies
- 1 Ding Dong (high)
- 2 Ding Dong (low)
- 3 Westminster
- 4 Fur Elise
- 5 Alarm/Siren
- 6 Coo Coo Clock
- 7 Bird Chirping
- 8 Twinkle Twinkle
- 9 William Tell
- 10 Cannon in D
- 11 Morning
- 12 Toreador March
- Power supply: 12 VDC, 500 mA (included)
- Wireless range: up to 1 mi. (1.6 km) **Actual range will vary depending on local terrain and obstructions
- Dimensions: 3.25 × 1.75 in. (8.25 × 4.45 cm)
- Operating temperature: -30 to 120°F (-34.4 to 48.9°C)
- Operating frequencies: 433 MHz
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Recommend for every warehouse. Works as described.
Our mailbox is 900 feet down the driveway, through trees and over a hill. I mounted the Dakota monitor at the rear of the mailbox and when the door opens I am notified. It works great, I love it.
Our requirement is for a night time security device, (8pm - 6am). We have employees that start arriving after 6am and to have the alarm going off because of employees is unacceptable. We can't use the monitor!
Item not received yet; hopefully, it will be delivered today.
I have the one sensor located a bit close to the driveway and at times it doesn't trip. More so when vehicles are leaving it seems to be working when they pull in. Sensor is hiding great where it is not really wanting to call attention to it by moving further from the driveway.