Warehouse Wireless Door Buzzer Chime with 5,000 Ft. Range
You won’t find a wireless warehouse doorbell that is more reliable and easy to use than the UTDCR-4000 (LH-4000). Great for warehouses and businesses who need an extended range of products. Amazing 4000-5000 foot range from the transmitter (push button or door window contact) to the chime receiver. With the ability to expand this kit, you’ll have a wireless doorbell with multiple receivers. Never miss a customer or delivery again.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30- Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Real Customer Support
The UTDCR-4000 (LH-4000) by Dakota Alert is the new, upgraded version of the Warehouse Wireless Door Buzzer, the UTDCR-2500. The LH-4000 is a wireless door chime kit with a wireless push button (or may be used as a door/window) contact and a plug-in receiver. This kit is ideal for businesses–stores, shops, warehouses, etc., because the outstanding range (push button to the receiver) is significantly more potent than other kits available. The range of 5000 ft. (line of sight) means it can traverse a long distance but can also penetrate environmental obstacles that limit other products.
This is the ideal product to use a Warehouse Wireless Door Buzzer Great for Business!
This product will give you the range and power you need for your shop or store and is expandable by adding additional receivers and push buttons to the system. For example, if you have a large warehouse, you can add chime receivers throughout your shop to better hear the chime sounds throughout the entire area.
Mount the universal transmitter (UT-4000) to the exterior door as a push button or door/window magnetic contact, plug in the receiver, pair them together, and have an effective entry alert system for your business. Each receiver in this kit, the DCR-4000, plays 12 different melodies/sounds, with the ability to add 16 different transmitters, each playing a distinct sound to distinguish what door or entrance was activated.
Not only can you add multiple transmitters to this kit, but you can also add multiple wireless door chime receivers, giving you a wireless doorbell with multiple receivers. As long as the receivers are within the wireless range of the kit, you can add as many as you want.
In addition, add as many DCR-4000 receivers to the system as you want…this will enable you to add multiple receivers throughout your facility, i.e., multiple offices and different locations.
What if I have more than 1 door I want to monitor?
The receivers can accommodate up to 16 different transmitters, playing up to 12 distinct sounds on the receiver. You can assign a different melody or tune to each door you want to monitor with a push button or an entry alert door contact. For example, you can put a push button on the front door and have the receiver play a simple “ding-dong” sound when a visitor pushes the push button. Next, you can add a door contact to a side door and have the receiver play the Westminster chime when that door is opened.
How loud are the receivers?
Four volume levels are on the receiver, with the highest level rate at approximately 85 dBA and muted at the lowest setting. The great thing about this system is that you can add more receivers to help distribute the sound. For example, you might want to put a receiver in one of the front offices and one in the back of the warehouse. This way, both areas can hear the sound when a visitor arrives. There is no limit to the number of receivers you can add to your system.
The UTDCR-4000 by Dakota Alert Warehouse Warehouse Wireless Door Buzzer Features.
This business doorbell consists of the UT-4000, a universal transmitter you can use as a long-range push button or a door/window contact, and a plugin receiver.
UT-4000 Specs & Features:
- Rugged, outdoor-rated push button or door/window magnetic sensor
- Silicon gasket around the case and over screw holes prevents moisture from entering the unit
- Red LED indicator lights when the unit is transmitting to the receiver
- Power source: 3V CR2 battery (included). This high-powered lithium battery should last approximately 18-24 months. The receiver indicates when the battery is weak.
- Transmitter range: up to about 1 mile (1.6 km)*
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Dimensions: (W × H × D ) 2 × 3.75 × .875 in. (50.8 × 95.3 × 22.2 mm)
DCR-4000 Specs & Features:
- Compatible with the Dakota Alert 4000 series of products (is NOT compatible with the Dakota Alert 2500 series of products)
- Mute four different volume levels. Max volume is approximately 85 dB
- Plays 12 different sounds/melodies.
- Works with up to 16 different transmitters.
- Power supply: 12 VDC, 500 mA (included)
- Wireless range: up to 1 mi. (1.6 km)*
*Actual range will vary depending on local terrain and obstructions.
- Dimensions: 3.25 × 1.75 in. (8.25 × 4.45 cm)
- Operating temperature: -30 to 120°F (-34.4 to 48.9°C)
- Operating frequencies: 433 MHz
Hear the 12 Different Available Melodies for the DCR-4000