DCMA-4000 Dakota Long Range Driveway Monitor Kit (w/ PIR(Motion) Sensor)
Extended range, up to 1 mile, this long range kit is expandable & compatible w/ a variety of other alert type products by Dakota.
Accessories & Addons:
For larger properties, the DCMA-4000 Dakota Driveway Alarm is a great long range driveway alarm that’s reliable, high-powered, and budget friendly based on the performance range. Similar to most wireless kits, it works when the transmitter/sensor detects movement and sends a wireless signal to the plug-in receiver. The sensor/transmitter emits an invisible beam that creates a detection zone of up to 50′. When the combination of heat and movement enters this detection zone your chime/receiver will sound, alerting you that movement has been detected.
Reasons to Choose the DCMA-4000:
- Range of 5,000 feet (transmitter to receiver) works great for large properties or where environmental factors interfere with shorter-range alarm systems
- Small transmitter blends seamlessly into the environment to avoid detection
- Expandable product – add more receivers, transmitters, or other helpful accessories
This Dakota driveway alarm, the DCMA-4000, ships with two components, the DCMT-4000 and the DCR-4000 which is a sensor/transmitter and a receiver/speaker, respectively. If you have more than one driveway, or area you would like to monitor, you can expand the system with additional transmitters. You can also add more receivers to the system. The Dakota driveway sensor is a small, compact device that’s powered by a 9-volt battery. To monitor your driveway or any area, simply mount the sensor perpendicular to the area you want to monitor. The transmitter has a detection zone of roughly 50 feet and when it detects movement, it transmits a wireless signal to the plug in receiver/speaker. As an example, if you want to monitor the driveway, simply mount the sensor next to the driveway with the beam shooting across the driveway itself. At our offices, use the transmitter to notify us when a delivery truck approaches the loading door.
- Sensor detection zone emitted from the sensor is approximately 50 feet. The beam comes out small and tends to fan out the further you move from the sensor.
- The sensor will transmit a wireless signal up to one mile (depending on environmental factors). This is the distance from the transmitter to the receiver.
- The wireless sensor is powered by 9 volt battery. Battery life, in normal conditions should be approximately 1 1/2 years.
- Receiver plugs into standard wall outlet.
- Operates with all Dakota 4000 products
- Receiver has a volume control knob.
- Plays 12 different sounds / melodies
- 1 Ding Dong (high)
- 2 Ding Dong (low)
- 3 Westminster
- 4 Fur Elise
- 5 Alarm/Siren
- 6 Coo Coo Clock
- 7 Bird Chirping
- 8 Twinkle Twinkle
- 9 William Tell
- 10 Cannon in D
- 11 Morning
- 12 Toreador March