LRA-DSTX Long Range Driveway Sensor with 1,000 ft. Transmission Range to Receiver
The DSTX is a PIR based driveway alarm sensor that will transmit a wireless signal up to 1,000 ft. to the compatible LRA-DCRX receiver. Outdoor rated, this is an affordable sensor great for long distances.
- Additional information
The LRA-DSTX is a Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor based transmitter designed to work with the LRA-DCRX Chime Receiver and the LRA-VPRX Portable Chime Receiver by Safeguard Supply. This is a outdoor rated sensor that will transmit a wireless signal up to 1,000 ft. to the receiver. When the combination of heat and movement are detected within the detection zone, the transmitter sends an instant alert to the receiver.
Like all Safeguard Supply products in the LRA series, this transmitter may be mixed and matched with other transmitters and receivers to fit your business or home monitoring needs.
LRA Driveway Alarm Transmitter/Sensor Features:
- Suitable for outdoor applications. The outer housing is durable and features removable shade over sensor window to help eliminate false alarms from direct sunlight.
- Operation temperature of 14 degrees F to 104 degrees F. (-10C to 40C).
- Mounting and installation plate and screws allow for easy installation. The transmitter mounts on a swivel joint so you can position the sensor/transmitter to optimize the detection zone for your specific requirements.
- The interior circuit board is coated to create a moisture-free environment. This ensures the outdoor sensor will last for years.
- Transmits a wireless signal at 915MHz up to 1,000 ft. (direct line of sight) away to a compatible receiver (LRA-DCRX and LRA-PRX).
- Sensor will detect motion up to 36 ft. away with sensitivity adjustment setting to help prevent false alarms by small animals.
- The sensor’s lens/window features a narrow aperture snap on to reduce the detection distance and narrow the detection angle. This helps the sensor create more of a narrow beam designed to detect automobiles.
- Red LED flashes when sensor is activated letting you know it is working correctly.
- The transmitter will send a low-battery signal to the receiver alerting you when it is time to change the batteries.
- Random pairing codes prevent interference from neighboring devices.
- Powered by 4 x AA-size batteries.
- Complies with FCC, CE, RED, and RoHS standards
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Dimensions- 4”(H) x 3.8”(W) x 3.4”(D)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I needed a doorbell for a set of residential courtyard doors and did not want to run wires to the new location. The Safeguard Supply long range wireless doorbell was an easy set up and works great. The unit has a volume control and several doorbell chimes to chose from. I am very happy with the unit. Also, I had a need to contact the Safeguard Supply customer service for a minor issue and they were great. Thanks!
I had been looking for a doorbell extender for a long time. I searched high and low and lucked out in finding this one. Great product, installed in minutes, and many choices of chimes. It's GREAT!
Motion Sensor Entry Alert Kit with Strobe Light Receiver, 1000 ft. Range
My concern was that the doorbell would not be loud enough. But it is plenty loud. It was for my mother who is hard of hearing. But you can hear this throughout the house easily. And, there were about 20-30 options on ring tone. Also, we pair up two ringers and two receivers. So one rang from the back door and one the front. And we gave a different ring tone for each so she would know which door was ringing. She placed one receiver in the kitchen and other in the living room and they work great. They both ring when either ringer is pushed and they both give the ringtone we programmed. Good product. Very satisfied.
Was exactly what I wanted! Easy to install and worked perfectly. And delivery was FAST!