LRA-DSTX Long Range Driveway Sensor with 1,000 ft. Transmission Range to Receiver
The DSTX is a PIR based driveway alarm sensor that will transmit a wireless signal up to 1,000 ft. to the compatible LRA-DCRX receiver. Outdoor rated, this is an affordable sensor great for long distances.
- Additional information
The LRA-DSTX is a Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor based transmitter designed to work with the LRA-DCRX Chime Receiver and the LRA-VPRX Portable Chime Receiver by Safeguard Supply. This is a outdoor rated sensor that will transmit a wireless signal up to 1,000 ft. to the receiver. When the combination of heat and movement are detected within the detection zone, the transmitter sends an instant alert to the receiver.
Like all Safeguard Supply products in the LRA series, this transmitter may be mixed and matched with other transmitters and receivers to fit your business or home monitoring needs.
LRA Driveway Alarm Transmitter/Sensor Features:
- Suitable for outdoor applications. The outer housing is durable and features removable shade over sensor window to help eliminate false alarms from direct sunlight.
- Operation temperature of 14 degrees F to 104 degrees F. (-10C to 40C).
- Mounting and installation plate and screws allow for easy installation. The transmitter mounts on a swivel joint so you can position the sensor/transmitter to optimize the detection zone for your specific requirements.
- The interior circuit board is coated to create a moisture-free environment. This ensures the outdoor sensor will last for years.
- Transmits a wireless signal at 915MHz up to 1,000 ft. (direct line of sight) away to a compatible receiver (LRA-DCRX and LRA-PRX).
- Sensor will detect motion up to 36 ft. away with sensitivity adjustment setting to help prevent false alarms by small animals.
- The sensor’s lens/window features a narrow aperture snap on to reduce the detection distance and narrow the detection angle. This helps the sensor create more of a narrow beam designed to detect automobiles.
- Red LED flashes when sensor is activated letting you know it is working correctly.
- The transmitter will send a low-battery signal to the receiver alerting you when it is time to change the batteries.
- Random pairing codes prevent interference from neighboring devices.
- Powered by 4 x AA-size batteries.
- Complies with FCC, CE, RED, and RoHS standards
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Dimensions- 4”(H) x 3.8”(W) x 3.4”(D)
Large Homes – Medium Sized Business
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Compact. Plenty of cord length to move receiver away from outlet so that you have room for other plug in devices. Quick delivery.
Has a very broad detection area, so we narrowed it with tape. Works perfectly.
Mine stopped working after a year or two. Called the company and they sent me a new one immediately with no charge. Can't beat that. Only complaint is it's impossible to get back into the little transmitter box once you close the cover.
The bell was easy to install and works well, but without a way to narrow the scope of motion capture, it rings when we would prefer it not...when people are walking in the shop near the entrance. We tried lowering the sensor, but if we get it too low, it will be within reach of the public. it's nice to be notified and the volume control and chime options are nice.
Robust & reliable. Adjustable volume is great. But I'd really like a way to adjust the strobe brightness. It's hard to see the zone indicator when the strobe is flashing. Fortunately, a piece of white tape across the front of the strobe solves this problem. Now it mostly lights up the ceiling, which is just what I want.
You may also like…
LRA-C1000 Wireless Door Contact Entry Alarm Kit with 1,000 ft. RangeGTIN: 635963263676$44.99
LRA-D1000 Loud Wireless Door Chime Kit with Flashing StrobeGTIN: 635963264642$39.98