LRA-DSTX Long Range Driveway Sensor with 1,000 ft. Transmission Range to Receiver
The DSTX is a PIR-based driveway alarm sensor that will transmit a wireless signal up to 1,000 ft. to the compatible LRA-DCRX receiver. Outdoor-rated, this is an affordable sensor great for long distances.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30- Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Real Customer Support
The LRA-DSTX is a Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor-based transmitter designed to work with the LRA-DCRX Chime Receiver and the LRA-VPRX Portable Chime Receiver by Safeguard Supply. This outdoor-rated sensor will transmit a wireless signal up to 1,000 ft. to the receiver. When the combination of heat and movement is detected within the detection zone, the transmitter sends an instant alert to the receiver.
Like all Safeguard Supply products in the LRA series, this transmitter may be matched with other transmitters and receivers to fit your business or home monitoring needs.
LRA Driveway Alarm Transmitter/Sensor Features:
- Suitable for outdoor applications. The outer housing is durable and features a removable shade over the sensor window to help eliminate false alarms from direct sunlight.
- The operation temperature of 14 degrees F to 104 degrees F. (-10C to 40C).
- Mounting and installation plates and screws allow for easy installation. The transmitter mounts on a swivel joint so you can position the sensor/transmitter to optimize the detection zone for your specific requirements.
- The interior circuit board is coated to create a moisture-free environment. This ensures the outdoor sensor will last for years.
- Transmits a wireless signal at 915MHz up to 1,000 ft. (direct line of sight) away to a compatible receiver (LRA-DCRX and LRA-PRX).
- The sensor will detect motion up to 36 ft. away with a sensitivity adjustment setting to help prevent false alarms by small animals.
- The sensor’s lens/window features a narrow aperture snap-on to reduce the detection distance and narrow the detection angle. This helps the sensor create a more narrow beam to detect automobiles.
- Red LED flashes when the sensor is activated, letting you know it works correctly.
- The transmitter will send a low-battery signal to the receiver alerting you when it is time to change the batteries.
- Random pairing codes prevent interference from neighboring devices.
- Powered by 4 x AA-size batteries.
- Complies with FCC, CE, RED, and RoHS standards
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Dimensions- 4”(H) x 3.8”(W) x 3.4”(D)
Expandable, Flashing Strobe, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator, Volume Control
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
|Kit Or Accessory||
6 stars for the service!!! I don't know about the quality of the product. Initial install went okay for a couple of weeks. Batteries may be dead and it was suggested that a power supply be used. They shipped the power supply that day and it came quickly! I have not installed the power supply yet, so I'm holding back on rating the quality of the product. I definitely would buy from them again though!!!
Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that our service was helpful and that you would buy from us again. We hope that the quality of the product meets your standards.
Melodies that are selected sometimes need to be playing for a shorter time, or someway to adjust play time.
I wanted to add a second wireless doorbell to my existing system. Because of some production changes I was contacted to be sure they sent the right one. Great customer service. I got the right one and it all works well!
Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying your new LRA-PBTX White Lighted Wireless Chime Button 1000 Ft Range!
Your response to my inquiry was both courteous and prompt. The doorbell is outstanding.
Thank you for the kind words! We are proud of our products and are happy to know that you are happy with yours.
Easily installed the transmitter on my wired doorbell and plugged in and synced the receiver. Worked immediately. I have bought two more receivers for back of house and basement.
We're glad to hear that this Loud Receiver for Doorbell with Flashing Light has helped improve the quality of life for those with hard of hearing. Thanks for your review!
I had complications with my first order. A phone call to the company resulted in a prompt exchange of equipment, including programming of my receivers by the company. This excellent service has enabled me (a person with profound hearing loss) to have security in my home with an adequate doorbell system. Thank You!!
We're glad to hear that the LRA-D1000 Loud Wireless Door Chime Kit with Flashing Strobe is a good product! We're happy to have been able to help you troubleshoot any issues and we're glad to hear that the product was a good fit for your needs.
I ordered some add-on ringers for a system purchased a few years ago, without noticing that there had been a change which caused a compatibility issue. When I realized my mistake and called, they were as helpful as could be, sending compatible units and including a return label for the incompatible ones. Everything works perfectly, and they made it easy.
Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to know that you had a positive experience with our customer service. We hope you'll continue to shop with us in the future!
I used the doorbell as a remote relay triggered by the push button. The relay activated a vintage chime doorbell. Tech support was excellent and relay worked perfectly.
Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that the relay worked perfectly and that the tech support was excellent.
Super easy install! Works as expected. Great product!
Yes, the LRA-DCRXS is a great product! It installs quickly and works as expected.
This is a remote door bell with the options to have loud sound, flashing light or both. My folks are Deaf so this works well for them. It worked great then all of a sudden it stopped. There is a one year warranty. I reached out and the customer service rep responded very quickly and tried thier best to trouble shoot. After trying all that they could they sent us a new unit. The device works great, and the customer service was great as well.
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that the Door Bell Alert with flashing light is working well for your family. We are sorry to hear that the device stopped working suddenly, but we are glad that the customer service was able to help troubleshoot the issue.