LRA-DSTX Long Range Driveway Sensor with 1,000 ft. Transmission Range to Receiver
The DSTX is a PIR-based driveway alarm sensor that will transmit a wireless signal up to 1,000 ft. to the compatible LRA-DCRX receiver. Outdoor-rated, this is an affordable sensor great for long distances.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Contact Us
The LRA-DSTX is a Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor-based transmitter designed to work with the LRA-DCRX Chime Receiver and the LRA-VPRX Portable Chime Receiver by Safeguard Supply. This outdoor-rated sensor will transmit a wireless signal up to 1,000 ft. to the receiver. When the combination of heat and movement is detected within the detection zone, the transmitter sends an instant alert to the receiver.
Like all Safeguard Supply products in the LRA series, this transmitter may be matched with other transmitters and receivers to fit your business or home monitoring needs.
LRA Driveway Alarm Transmitter/Sensor Features:
- Suitable for outdoor applications. The outer housing is durable and features a removable shade over the sensor window to help eliminate false alarms from direct sunlight.
- The operation temperature of 14 degrees F to 104 degrees F. (-10C to 40C).
- Mounting and installation plates and screws allow for easy installation. The transmitter mounts on a swivel joint so you can position the sensor/transmitter to optimize the detection zone for your specific requirements.
- The interior circuit board is coated to create a moisture-free environment. This ensures the outdoor sensor will last for years.
- Transmits a wireless signal at 915MHz up to 1,000 ft. (direct line of sight) away to a compatible receiver (LRA-DCRX and LRA-PRX).
- The sensor will detect motion up to 36 ft. away with a sensitivity adjustment setting to help prevent false alarms by small animals.
- The sensor’s lens/window features a narrow aperture snap-on to reduce the detection distance and narrow the detection angle. This helps the sensor create a more narrow beam to detect automobiles.
- Red LED flashes when the sensor is activated, letting you know it works correctly.
- The transmitter will send a low-battery signal to the receiver alerting you when it is time to change the batteries.
- Random pairing codes prevent interference from neighboring devices.
- Powered by 4 x AA-size batteries.
- Complies with FCC, CE, RED, and RoHS standards
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Dimensions- 4”(H) x 3.8”(W) x 3.4”(D)
|Dimensions||7 × 4.2 × 3.4 in|
Expandable, Flashing Strobe, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator, Volume Control
Safeguard Supply – LRA Series
|Kit Or Accessory||
When I first got door bell, I had problems with it, continuing blinking after bell was rung. He adapter that was sent fixed the problem. It’s a great doorbell, and I would buy it again!
The handling of my order was very efficient and timely. Chimes are exactly as I expected.
Thanks for the review! We're glad you're happy with your purchase.
Excellent product and super easy to install. I reached out to customer service with a question. They were knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful with my order and even went the extra mile to send me an email with step by step instructions to install and pair up the receiver to the transmitter. Excellent experience from purchasing to owning. Marilee C. was the customer service person I worked with. She was awesome. Thank you.
Bought 2 receivers and transmitter for front door. Both work great so far.
These are high quality units, very well made, and the fit and finish is excellent. However, while the strobe light is super bright (and the main reason that I decided to keep it), the sound level of the chimes was not nearly as loud as I expected or needed (I am using it in a home-based woodworking shop). Therefore, I had to purchase a second receiver/strobe unit in order to place it in the same room. Note: my hearing is perfectly normal. One receiver simply wasn't loud enough.
P.S. Marilee in customer service was excellent and a joy to deal with. She is very knowledgeable and friendly.
Added remote doorbells in master bedroom and basement. Prior to this, we couldn't hear doorbell when in these locations.
Had trouble with receivers loosing contact with the button. Seems that programming mode was not exited properly. Cleared memory and started over to make them all work properly. I have 3 receivers and one button.
I got transmitter and two receivers as a gift for my wife's brother and his wife. They are in a new home and cannot hear the doorbell from their home offices. It was an easy and elegant fix that was a winning gift.
I have 4 receivers working with a single transmitter scattered throughout the house and garage where one wouldn't hear the doorbell ring. Works great and is easy to set up!