LRA-DSTX Long Range Driveway Sensor with 1,000 ft. Transmission Range to Receiver
The DSTX is a PIR based driveway alarm sensor that will transmit a wireless signal up to 1,000 ft. to the compatible LRA-DCRX receiver. Outdoor rated, this is an affordable sensor great for long distances.
- Additional information
The LRA-DSTX is a Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor based transmitter designed to work with the LRA-DCRX Chime Receiver and the LRA-VPRX Portable Chime Receiver by Safeguard Supply. This is a outdoor rated sensor that will transmit a wireless signal up to 1,000 ft. to the receiver. When the combination of heat and movement are detected within the detection zone, the transmitter sends an instant alert to the receiver.
Like all Safeguard Supply products in the LRA series, this transmitter may be mixed and matched with other transmitters and receivers to fit your business or home monitoring needs.
LRA Driveway Alarm Transmitter/Sensor Features:
- Suitable for outdoor applications. The outer housing is durable and features removable shade over sensor window to help eliminate false alarms from direct sunlight.
- Operation temperature of 14 degrees F to 104 degrees F. (-10C to 40C).
- Mounting and installation plate and screws allow for easy installation. The transmitter mounts on a swivel joint so you can position the sensor/transmitter to optimize the detection zone for your specific requirements.
- The interior circuit board is coated to create a moisture-free environment. This ensures the outdoor sensor will last for years.
- Transmits a wireless signal at 915MHz up to 1,000 ft. (direct line of sight) away to a compatible receiver (LRA-DCRX and LRA-PRX).
- Sensor will detect motion up to 36 ft. away with sensitivity adjustment setting to help prevent false alarms by small animals.
- The sensor’s lens/window features a narrow aperture snap on to reduce the detection distance and narrow the detection angle. This helps the sensor create more of a narrow beam designed to detect automobiles.
- Red LED flashes when sensor is activated letting you know it is working correctly.
- The transmitter will send a low-battery signal to the receiver alerting you when it is time to change the batteries.
- Random pairing codes prevent interference from neighboring devices.
- Powered by 4 x AA-size batteries.
- Complies with FCC, CE, RED, and RoHS standards
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Dimensions- 4”(H) x 3.8”(W) x 3.4”(D)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I purchased a doorbell system to be used in a nontraditional manner. I wanted a reliable, high quality communication system to be used in my elderly parent’s, large home so my parents could alert me if they needed help. I found the website and phone call support to be extremely helpful in choosing a versatile system that we could adapt to my parent’s home. I even attached magnets to the back side of the doorbells so my parents can wear their door bells on their clothing. I also have two doorbells placed in the bathrooms of the house for extra assurance so they can call me, if they need help. I have peace of mind knowing that if I am on the second floor of their house and my mother is in the basement doing laundry, she can push her doorbell and I will hear it. I can then go to her location and ascertain that she is safe and then assist her. My mom loves wearing her doorbell attached to her camisole. I think she feels safer with it. My dad loves to sit outside and watch the birds. I know he can alert me if he needs assistance outside. Thank you for providing peace of mind to my family.
LRA-DCRXS Receiver for Doorbell with Flashing Light is an amazing product. I wish I could order more for other rooms but i don't have plugs high enough to see. Otherwise work like it should.
After a couple of wireless doorbells from the box stores, found the Long Range Alert Series receiver (LRA-D1000A). I am very happy with the purchase. Began thinking about the 3 additional inputs available to me and decided to add the Long Range door contact sensor out in my mail box (200 ft.). I realize they are designed to be located indoors, but I wanted to give it a try. Motion sensor for the driveway may be next.
The doorbell extender works great. It has many choices of tones, volume control, and an optional light signal. Installation wasn’t too bad, but would have been easier to understand if all the instructions were on one document rather than 3 or 4.
Fit our need perfectly. Easy instaff.