LRA-DSTX Long Range Driveway Sensor with 1,000 ft. Transmission Range to Receiver
The DSTX is a PIR based driveway alarm sensor that will transmit a wireless signal up to 1,000 ft. to the compatible LRA-DCRX receiver. Outdoor rated, this is an affordable sensor great for long distances.
- Additional information
The LRA-DSTX is a Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor based transmitter designed to work with the LRA-DCRX Chime Receiver and the LRA-VPRX Portable Chime Receiver by Safeguard Supply. This is a outdoor rated sensor that will transmit a wireless signal up to 1,000 ft. to the receiver. When the combination of heat and movement are detected within the detection zone, the transmitter sends an instant alert to the receiver.
Like all Safeguard Supply products in the LRA series, this transmitter may be mixed and matched with other transmitters and receivers to fit your business or home monitoring needs.
LRA Driveway Alarm Transmitter/Sensor Features:
- Suitable for outdoor applications. The outer housing is durable and features removable shade over sensor window to help eliminate false alarms from direct sunlight.
- Operation temperature of 14 degrees F to 104 degrees F. (-10C to 40C).
- Mounting and installation plate and screws allow for easy installation. The transmitter mounts on a swivel joint so you can position the sensor/transmitter to optimize the detection zone for your specific requirements.
- The interior circuit board is coated to create a moisture-free environment. This ensures the outdoor sensor will last for years.
- Transmits a wireless signal at 915MHz up to 1,000 ft. (direct line of sight) away to a compatible receiver (LRA-DCRX and LRA-PRX).
- Sensor will detect motion up to 36 ft. away with sensitivity adjustment setting to help prevent false alarms by small animals.
- The sensor’s lens/window features a narrow aperture snap on to reduce the detection distance and narrow the detection angle. This helps the sensor create more of a narrow beam designed to detect automobiles.
- Red LED flashes when sensor is activated letting you know it is working correctly.
- The transmitter will send a low-battery signal to the receiver alerting you when it is time to change the batteries.
- Random pairing codes prevent interference from neighboring devices.
- Powered by 4 x AA-size batteries.
- Complies with FCC, CE, RED, and RoHS standards
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Dimensions- 4”(H) x 3.8”(W) x 3.4”(D)
Large Homes – Medium Sized Business
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have had three different driveway alarm Systems and not one worked like I thought it should so I ordered this system and received it in about three days easy setup and install I do recommend getting the power source for your base unit will save batteries the volume is loud so had to turn down for the family but at night I use the strobe light being a Vietnam Veteran I have hearing issues the light works perfect for me I like the different tones for each field I also like the features you can add three more sensors of your choice overall great product with a great price that works
Not yet received!
We bought some equipment for a job. It was wrong. Tried to reorder. Not getting any call backs, or response.
Good morning. I apologize, we usually try to return all voicemails but have been extremely busy since it is the holiday season. Please call us at 1-800-366-7235 between 8 AM - 5 PM EST and representative will be happy to assist you . Please leave a voicemail if we do not answer, this just means we are assisting other customers but we will return your call as soon as possible. Thank you,
Customer Support Team
Our home's front door bell was located just inside the front door and couldn't be heard in the kitchen especially during (pre-Covid) gatherings. This device solved the problem. Batteries put in the receiver helped accomplish the slight programming necessary. Mounted the receiver under the kitchen sink for plug in power next to the garbage disposal. Adjustable volume was very helpful.
This worked so well bought two more for the office. Equally successful in allowing all to easily hear doorbell throughout office. Programming was easy once I realized to choose a different zone on the receiver for front and back doorbell.
I have not received it