ERA-DSDCR-STROBE Wireless Driveway Monitor Kit with Bright Strobe
$119.99 – $139.98
The ERA-DSDCR-STROBE is a long range wireless driveway monitoring kit with your choice of a strobe light color. The strobe lights add a visual indicator to your driveway alert kit that is easily noticeable in loud areas to ensure you won’t miss a visitor again. The kit features the ERA-DSTX motion based outdoor sensor that instantly triggers the included receiver, the ERA-DCRX, when something passes through the monitored zone. The kit is expandable by adding compatible ERA based senors/transmitter and ERA compatible receivers.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping (for most products)
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Call or Email for Support
A Driveway Monitor Kit with a Motion Activated Outdoor Sensor and Long Range Receiver Featuring a Bright Flashing Strobe Light
The ERA-DSDCR by Safeguard Supply is a state-of-the-art driveway monitor kit that includes a long-range driveway motion sensor and a desktop (or wall-mounted) receiver. With a range of up to 4,000 ft. from the passive-infrared outdoor sensor to the receiver, you won’t miss another visit through your driveway or parking lot.
We have coupled the ERA-DSDCR with a bright strobe, with your choice of color, so you now have a visual indicator to accompany the melody that plays when the sensor is triggered.
If you have a loud warehouse, shop, or garage, the flashing strobe light is a great way to add a visual indicator to an alert. Mounted on the wall, you’ll see the strobe flash for 5, 10 seconds, 1, or 2 minutes depending on the setting of the receiver, the ERA-DCRX. Like all products in the ERA series, you can add as many receivers such as the ERA-VRPX portable vibrating receiver, the ERA-RXPG plugin receiver with strobe, or an additional ERA-DCRX.
The receiver in this kit will work with up to 12 different ERA sensors such as the ERA-PBTX push button, ERA-UTX door/window contact, and the ERA-PIR indoor motion sensor.
More About the ERA-DSTX Outdoor Driveway Motion Sensor
The outdoor motion sensor in this kit is the ERA-DSTX. It uses passive-infrared technology to instantly trigger when the combination of motion & heat are detected through the monitored zone. With a variety of settings and long-range capability (4,000 ft.), you’ll never miss a visitor again.
Set up & mounting are easy. The sensor includes a mounting plate & swivel mount enabling you to turn & adjust the sensor to maximize & fine-tune the monitored zone to meet your specifications. The sensor is powered by a 9V alkaline battery (not included) and is long lasting. When the transmitter’s battery is low, it will make the receiver play the selected melody twice in a row.
Available Settings of Motion Driveway Sensor
- Range: three settings of low, medium, & high sets the monitored zone size of the sensor, from 25 ft. to 100 ft.
- LED: Off/On. When set to on, a small red LED will light for 2 seconds when transmitting to the receiver.
- Filter: This adjusts the sensitivity of the sensor. OFF for indoor use, ON for outdoor use.
- Rest: This will set the minimum reset interval between alarm activations, 120 seconds to 10 seconds.
Specifications of the ERA-DSTX PIR Outdoor Driveway Sensor
- Powered by 9V alkaline battery (not included). Depending on usage and weather conditions, the battery should last 1-2 years. The receiver will play the selected melody twice (when triggered) to indicate the battery power level is low.
- The ERA-DSTX (and all other ERA transmitters) will work with as many ERA receivers as needed. For example, add multiple receivers throughout your home, office, shop, or warehouse to ensure the alerting sound isn’t missed.
- The sensor includes an operating manual, mounting-plate & swivel mount, & screws.
- Outdoor rated works on raining or sunny days, with a temperature range of -30F to 120F.
- The minimum zone size is 25 ft. to a maximum of 100 ft.
- 4,000 ft. range from the sensor to a compatible receiver.
More About the ERA-DCRX Desktop Receiver
The receiver featured in this kit is the ERA-DCRX desktop or wall-mounted receiver. Please note; all ERA sensors/transmitters are compatible with all ERA receivers such as the ERA-RXPG plugin receiver & ERA-VPRX portable vibrating receiver. You can add as many additional receivers as you want to expand this kit.
The receiver features four zones, with up to three sensors/transmitters programmed to one of the four zones. When triggered, the receiver will play 1 of the 12melodies programmed on the receiver for that sensor. This ensures you can distinguish which sensor is triggered.
The receiver is indoor rated & includes a plugin transformer & sits on a desktop or may be mounted on the wall. A volume control button allows you to adjust to four volume levels and also includes a mute and off function. At the highest setting, the sound is approximately 85 dBA.
Specifications of the ERA-DCRX Desktop Receiver
- Powered by included 12V plugin transformer.
- Indoor rated.
- Desktop or wall mounted.
- Works with all ERA transmitters.
- 4 volume control levels, + mute, + off.
- Works with up to 12 sensors/transmitters.
- 12 available melodies/tunes.
- 4 zones, with each zone having a live 12V output to add external devices such as a strobe (as featured in this kit), Fire Bell, and siren.
- Duration of output may be set to 5, 10 seconds, or 1, 2 minutes. This means when triggered, the receiver will supply 12V output for the specified time.
- 1 x C-FORM relay for Normall Open (N/O) or Normally Closed (N/C) connection. The C-Form relay may be associated with one or all the zones.
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
Example of How to Wire the Strobe to the Receiver
Hear Available ERA-DCRX Sound Options
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 8 in|
|Choose Strobe Color||
Amber, Blue, Clear, Green, Red
Home Use, Long Distance – Thick Walls, Small Business
Safeguard Supply – ERA Series
|Kit Or Add On||
C-Form Relays, Expandable, Flashing Strobe, Live 12V DC Output, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator, Volume Control