ERA-DSDCR-STROBE Wireless Driveway Monitor Kit with Bright Strobe
The ERA-DSDCR-STROBE is a long range wireless driveway monitoring kit with your choice of a strobe light color. The strobe lights add a visual indicator to your driveway alert kit that is easily noticeable in loud areas to ensure you won’t miss a visitor again. The kit features the ERA-DSTX motion based outdoor sensor that instantly triggers the included receiver, the ERA-DCRX, when something passes through the monitored zone. The kit is expandable by adding compatible ERA based senors/transmitter and ERA compatible receivers.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30- Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Real Customer Support
A Driveway Monitor Kit with a Motion Activated Outdoor Sensor and Long Range Receiver Featuring a Bright Flashing Strobe Light
The ERA-DSDCR by Safeguard Supply is a state-of-the-art driveway monitor kit with a long-range driveway motion sensor and a desktop (or wall-mounted) receiver. With a range of up to 4,000 ft. from the passive-infrared outdoor sensor to the receiver, you won’t miss another visit through your driveway or parking lot.
We have coupled the ERA-DSDCR with a bright strobe with your choice of color, so you now have a visual indicator to accompany the melody that plays when the sensor is triggered.
If you have a loud warehouse, shop, or garage, the flashing strobe light is a great way to add a visual indicator to an alert. Mounted on the wall, you’ll see the strobe flash for 5, 10 seconds, 1, or 2 minutes depending on the receiver’s setting, the ERA-DCRX. Like all products in the ERA series, you can add as many receivers such as the ERA-VRPX portable vibrating receiver, the ERA-RXPG plugin receiver with strobe, or an additional ERA-DCRX.
The receiver in this kit will work with up to 12 different ERA sensors, such as the ERA-PBTX push button, ERA-UTX door/window contact, and the ERA-PIR indoor motion sensor.
More About the ERA-DSTX Outdoor Driveway Motion Sensor
The outdoor motion sensor in this kit is the ERA-DSTX. It uses passive-infrared technology to instantly trigger when the combination of motion & heat are detected through the monitored zone. With various settings and long-range capability (4,000 ft.), you’ll never miss a visitor again.
Set up & mounting are easy. The sensor includes a mounting plate & swivel mount, enabling you to turn & adjust the sensor to maximize & fine-tune the monitored zone to meet your specifications. The sensor is powered by a 9V alkaline battery (not included) and is long-lasting. When the transmitter’s battery is low, the receiver will play the selected melody twice in a row.
Specifications of the ERA-DSTX PIR Outdoor Driveway Sensor
- Powered by 9V alkaline battery (not included). The battery should last 1-2 years, depending on usage and weather conditions. The receiver will play the selected melody twice (when triggered) to indicate the battery power level is low.
- The ERA-DSTX (and all other ERA transmitters) will work with as many ERA receivers as needed. For example, add multiple receivers throughout your home, office, shop, or warehouse to ensure the alerting sound isn’t missed.
- The sensor includes an operating manual, mounting plate & swivel mount, & screws.
- Outdoor-rated works on rainy or sunny days, with a temperature range of -30F to 120F.
- The minimum zone size is 25 ft. to a maximum of 100 ft.
- 4,000 ft. range from the sensor to a compatible receiver.
Available Settings of Motion Driveway Sensor
- Range: three settings of low, medium, & high set the monitored zone size of the sensor from 25 ft. to 100 ft.
- LED: Off/On. When set to on, a small red LED will light for 2 seconds when transmitting to the receiver.
- Filter: This adjusts the sensitivity of the sensor. OFF for indoor use, ON for outdoor use.
- Rest: This will set the minimum reset interval between alarm activations, 120 seconds to 10 seconds.
More About the ERA-DCRX Desktop Receiver
The receiver featured in this kit is the ERA-DCRX desktop or wall-mounted receiver. Please note; all ERA sensors/transmitters are compatible with all ERA receivers, such as the ERA-RXPG plugin receiver & ERA-VPRX portable vibrating receiver. You can add as many additional receivers as you want to expand this kit.
The receiver features four zones, with up to three sensors/transmitters programmed to one of the four zones. When triggered, the receiver will play 1 of the 12 melodies programmed on the receiver for that sensor. This ensures you can distinguish which sensor is triggered.
The receiver is indoor rated & includes a plugin transformer & it sits on a desktop, or may be mounted on the wall. A volume control button allows you to adjust to four volume levels and includes a mute and off function. At the highest setting, the sound is approximately 85 dBA.
Specifications of the ERA-DCRX Desktop Receiver
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply
- Powered by included 12V plugin transformer.
- Indoor rated.
- Desktop or wall mounted.
- Works with all ERA transmitters.
- 4 volume control levels, + mute, + off.
- Works with up to 12 sensors/transmitters.
- 12 available melodies/tunes.
- 4 zones, each with a live 12V output to add external devices such as a strobe (as featured in this kit), Fire Bell, and a siren.
- Output duration may be 5, 10 seconds, 1, or 2 minutes. When triggered, the receiver will supply 12V output for the specified time.
- 1 x C-FORM relay for Normall Open (N/O) or Normally Closed (N/C) connection. The C-Form relay may be associated with one or all the zones.
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
Example of How to Wire the Strobe to the Receiver
Hear Available ERA-DCRX Sound Options
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 8 in|
|Choose Strobe Color||
Amber, Blue, Clear, Green, Red
Home Use, Long Distance – Thick Walls, Small Business
Safeguard Supply – ERA Series
|Kit Or Add On||
C-Form Relays, Expandable, Flashing Strobe, Live 12V DC Output, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator, Volume Control
Simple to set up and works well. We have it triggering a shipping/receiving dock outside our production facility 500 ft away from the receiver.
GOOD SO FAR
We're happy to hear that the doorbell is working well so far!
Kudos that it reached farther to the target zone than my existing alarms but short of my hopeful goal. I live in the woods of northern Michigan. The alarm is active at about the 1000 foot mark which is short of the target distance for incoming intruders. For those looking for a clear line of sight alarm this should work for you, but for those living in the woods it has a hard time reaching out through the forest.
The line of sight distance is 4,000 ft. Trees and other objects will interfere with the signal. Also, exterior walls that separate the sensor and the receiver, will also cut down on the signal. This will happen with all wireless products, which is why the ERA product line, at 4,000 ft. tends to work better than other products.
The original doorbell system with chime was so great and easy to program, we decided to get another receiver for our warehouse. It was so simple to pair with the existing chimes and loud enough to hear back there. We have tried a couple of different options in the past, but due to signal issues and them being more complex, they did not work for us. This system is so basic and easy to use, it just works great for our needs.
Thanks for the great review! We're glad to hear that this receiver was a great choice for your needs - simplicity is best!
My order was placed via phone call. The sales lady was professional with good product knowledge. I found the products to be well designed, easy to set up and install, at a small business. I would definitely recommend 1800doorbell products.
Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you're happy with our products and service.
This ‘driveway’ was a path through about 2000’ trees to house. Alarm works well but sounds for deer as well as cars. :)
Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that the alarm works well and that you're pleased with the purchase.
Best door bell ever bought!
We purchased this for a rather unorthodox reason. My FIL lives next door and is elderly. So the bell is at our house (over 100 yds away), and the button is at his house. He just pushes the button when he needs us if his phone isn't handy. It's great! We think we need a few more buttons though. It's easy to program/set up, and works like a charm! We definitely recommend it!
I finally have a door bell I can hear and alerts me with lights that the door bell is ringing I usually have to depend on my service dog to alert me. Thank you. I am now going to order two more of the plug in units for to other rooms.
Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that our ERA-DCKIT Door Bell for Hearing Impaired is providing you with the best help in a long time. We hope that you'll continue to use our product and recommend it to your friends.
The door bell system works great. We have 3 of them in the plant and all work perfect. Good company to deal with Thank You
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that the doorbell system works great and that you had good experiences with our company.