Seco-Larm E-931CS22RFCQ Wireless Reflector Beam Entry Alert Door Chime. No Batteries, Wired Entry Alert
The BALERT-W is a wireless break beam sensor-based entrance alert kit that is easy to set up and easier to maintain. The most common use of this system is to use the system to monitor a doorway. When a visitor passes through the monitored zone, the speaker is triggered.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30- Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Real Customer Support
What is a Wireless Break Beam Sensor Alert Kit?
The BALERT entrance alert kit has been around for as long as I can remember. It’s a top-rated product because it’s a simple but effective way to monitor a door or hallway. In many cases, customers who liked the functionality of the BALERT didn’t purchase the product because it was wired…from the emitter box to the speaker.
Now, we have a wireless version of the BALERT, the BALERT-W (“W” for Wireless) is the Seco-Larm E-931CS22RFCQ. You get the same reliability as the photo beam reflector-based product with the added benefit of a wireless transmission from the emitter to the speaker.
Here’s how this break beam sensor-based kit works:
The BALERT-W is the Seco-Larm E-931CS22RFCQ. The kit comes with three (3) main components: a sensor that emits an invisible beam to a reflector, a reflector, and a wireless speaker. To understand how the product works, we will use a typical doorway as the area we want to monitor. On one side of the door, we will mount the wireless sensor (plugs into a standard wall outlet); on the other side, we will mount the reflector. The sensor will send an invisible beam to the reflector. The system is silent as long as that beam is reflected in the sensor. When that beam is broken, which means the beam has not reflected the sensor, the sensor is triggered, and it then sends a wireless signal to the speaker (the speaker plugs into a standard wall outlet).
Here’s what’s in the BALERT-W (Seco-Larm E-931CS22RFCQ) Kit:
- Waterproof reflective sensor (transmitter)
- Wireless Speaker
- Two power adapters (one for the sensor, one for the speaker)
- Three mounting brackets
- An optional Wall Mount Bracket is available for separate purchase
Break Beam Kit Features:
- Max distance from the sensor to the reflector is 22 ft.
- The wireless range, from the sensor to the speaker, is “up to” 328 ft. (100 m). Please note this is a line-of-sight range. Building materials will interfere and possibly reduce the range.
- Included plug-in transformers power the speaker and sensor
- Adjustable volume on speaker up to 90 dB
- Sensor and reflector are outdoor rated 32 F – 122 F
- The sensor can pair with an unlimited number of speakers
- The speaker can pair with up to 5 sensors
- The speaker will make a chime or ALARM sound
- The alarm output duration is 3-30 seconds
We would also recommend two other choices:
- The ERA-PIR-SPK kit is a passive infrared sensor typically mounted over the door. When a visitor passes through the zone, the speaker inside the sensor plays a chime sound.
- The EZ CHIME – a purely mechanical entrance alert.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|
Expandable, Volume Control
|Battery Or Plug In||
|Kit Or Accessory||
Seco-Larm E-931CS22RRCQ - Wired Entrance Alert Chime Using Reflector Beams. No Batteries are Needed.
We have a little cat shelter in a busy shopping mall. Now, when working in the back area, we can hear when our customers come in. Couldn’t be happier!
This wireless reflector works well, and is nice that it will only notify you once when people are standing in the way instead of continuing to go off. Only think it seems maybe a bit sensitive to reflective light, so we might get a "cover" to try to shield it and see if that works.
We had a 20+ years door buzzer & it finally quite working.
This new product is 1/10 the size & with a remote speaker we mounted in the rear room. GREAT PRODUCT...
This was purchased for the front door of our 1500’ sqft shop that is usually open. Works great The speaker was placed in the back work area. Chime is loud and clear to alert when someone walks in. Perfect for our needs!
Thanks for the door chime so far it’s been very effective , Eazy smooth installation,
Great deal for the price .
I installed this system last week. Easy to install, works perfectly
Product arrived quickly and was a fairly easy installation. Works great so far.
One thing I'd like to add is to have the ability to cant the reflector to allow for a diagonal beam.
Otherwise I would recommend this product and order it again.
Every thing was a great experience..thank you
Our store (in a shopping mall) had a little battery powered motion sensor that would be set off by people walking up the steps 20 feet away. It was a constant annoyance that would as often as not go off when nobody was there, but be silent when people walked in.
The BALERT Photo Beam Reflector Kit was easy to install - I skipped the mounting plates (tile walls) and used velcro adhesive strips, set it up in under 5 minutes, and it works perfectly!
My only regret - not getting the add-on speaker to run a line to the back room. But we're adding that ASAP!