A Wireless Door Chime Used by the Hearing Impaired or in Noisy Environments
*If you are looking for an additional push button (or replacement) for your existing WC180, please give us a call to ensure that you match the compatibility.
Flashing doorbells are hard to find, especially ones with a strobe li
ght as bright as this one. If you or a loved one has trouble hearing your doorbell, the WC180 (WP180USL) is a great, inexpensive solution. The WC-180 wireless door chime for the hearing impaired is a kit that ships with one wireless button transmitter and one plugin wireless door chime receiver with a bright built in strobe light. It’s hard to miss the flashing strobe when someone rings your doorbell. This flashing chime also works great in loud environments where employees need a visual indicator when the front push button is pushed. For the elderly or hard of hearing, this is a great door chime as well. The strobe is very bright and flashing 15 times to draw your attention to it.
With the WC180, you won’t have to worry about interference from other wireless devices!
Another great feature that makes this product stand out is the fact that it has 17,000 different privacy codes. This ensures that your neighbor’s door chime won’t interfere with your yours.
How to Install This Door Chime with Strobe Light?
The kit comes with two major components, one plugin receiver and one wireless push button. The push button comes programmed from the factory which means all you have to do is mount the push button outside next to the door and plug the receiver into a standard wall outlet. If you want to change the melody programmed to the receiver or add an additional wireless push button, simply follow the included instructions. Of course, you can always call us at 800-366-7235 and one of our support representatives would be happy to walk you through the process.
This product has a range of up to 150 feet. Metal, concrete, stucco, brick, aluminum, and some other materials may interfere with the transmission range of the transmitter to the receiver – if you need a flashing doorbell to work in this type of application please see the LRA-D1000S by Safeguard Supply. The kit works virtually the same way (LRA-D1000S has more features), and an extended range of up to 1,000 ft. from the push button to the receiver.
Want to put a wireless chime receiver in another room?
That’s easy too. Simply purchase another WC180 kit and plug the receiver into the wall outlet where you want to hear it (make sure you pair it with your push buttons). If you have an additional door you want a push button, simply purchase an add-on button, pair it with the receiver, and you have two doors covered. The WC180 allows for each additional push button to play it’s own tune so you will know which door is ringing. Great Wireless Doorbell for the Hard of Hearing.
WC180 Chime Kit Features:
- Wireless Door Chime Receiver Dimensions are 2 5/8″ x 4 3/8″
- Wireless Range may vary, depending on construction and materials
- Extremely Bright Flashing Strobe Light flashes when the push button is pressed
- Ideal for noisy areas, industrial environments, or for the hearing impaired
- No wiring required to install. Just plug the receiver in the wall, pair the receiver to the push button and mount the wireless transmitter using the supplied mounting screws
- The three sound options are “ding ding,” “ding dong,” and the “Westminster chime.” Add up to 4 wireless transmitter buttons to one receiver, and assign one of the available three tunes to each button
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Add on wireless buttons are available for additional doors (WC180-PB)
- FCC Certified