Wireless Door Chimes with Flashing Strobe Light, for the hearing impaired or noisy environments
Our most popular strobe light doorbell. Ideal for hearing impaired or noisy environments. The kit includes a push button and a chime, coupled with a bright flashing strobe. The chime plugs into any available outlet where the chime/strobe needs to be located. Add on additional chimes around the home or additional push buttons for multiple doors. Quick and easy set up has the system running in a matter of minutes.
Accessories & Addons:
- Additional information
- Reviews (29)
- Product Manual
A Wireless Door Chime Used by the Hearing Impaired or in Noisy Environments
*If you are looking for an additional push button (or replacement) for your existing WC180, please give us a call to ensure that you match the compatibility.
Flashing doorbells are hard to find, especially ones with a strobe light as bright as this one. If you or a loved one has trouble hearing your doorbell, the WC180 (WP180USL) is a great, inexpensive solution. The WC-180 wireless door chime for the hearing impaired is a kit that ships with one wireless button transmitter and one plugin wireless door chime receiver with a bright built in strobe light. It’s hard to miss the flashing strobe when someone rings your doorbell.
This flashing chime also works great in loud environments where employees need a visual indicator when the front push button is pushed.
Another great feature that makes this product stand out is the fact that it has 17,000 different privacy codes. This ensures that your neighbor’s door chime won’t interfere with your yours.
This product has a range of up to 150 feet. Metal, concrete, stucco, brick, aluminum, and some other materials may interfere with the transmission range of the transmitter to the receiver – if you need a flashing doorbell to work in this type of application please see the LRA-D1000. If you have a metal door frame, we recommend mounting the button with a piece of wood between the frame and button or using the LRA-D1000.
- Wireless Door Chime Receiver Dimensions are 2 5/8″ x 4 3/8″
- Wireless Range may vary, depending on construction and materials
- Extremely Bright Flashing Strobe Light flashes when the push button is pressed
- Ideal for noisy areas, industrial environments, or for the hearing impaired
- No wiring required to install. Just plug the receiver in the wall, pair the receiver to the push button and mount the wireless transmitter using the supplied mounting screws
- The three sound options are “ding ding,” “ding dong,” and the “Westminster chime.” Add up to 4 wireless transmitter buttons to one receiver, and assign one of the available three tunes to each button
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Add on wireless buttons are available for additional doors (WC180-PB)
- FCC Certified
Want to put a receiver in another room? That’s easy too. Simply purchase another WC180 kit and plug the receiver into the wall outlet where you want to hear it (make sure you pair it with your push buttons). If you have an additional door you want a push button, simply purchase an add-on button, pair it with the receiver, and you have two doors covered. The WC180 allows for each additional push button to play it’s own tune so you will know which door is ringing.
Great Wireless Doorbell for the Hard of Hearing
|Dimensions||8.75 x 4.75 x 2.5 in|
Expandable, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator