ERA-DSRXPG Long Range Driveway Alarm Monitoring Kit with A Plugin Receiver
Receiver instant alerts when something passes through your driveway (or other monitored zone). The receiver featured in this kit plugs into a standard wall outlet and may be set to sound only, flashing strobe only, or sound and strobe together. This kit features a ERA-DSTX outdoor driveway alert and the ERA-RXPG plugin receiver. The distance from transmitter/sensor to the receiver is 4,000 ft. and the kit may be expanded by adding 12 sensors/transmitters per receiver or adding as many receivers as you want. Mix and match the components of this kit with any ERA products (Except the ERA-PIR-SPK).
Need A Long Range Driveway Monitoring Kit with a Plugin Receiver?
The ERA-DSRXPG Driveway Alarm kit is one of the newest & most state-of-the-art monitoring kits on the market today. Not only does this kit feature an outdoor-rated PIR sensor, but it will also transmit the signal to a plugin receiver up to 4,000 ft. Whenever motion is detected, the outdoor sensor is triggered and instantly a radio signal is sent to the receiver which will play a programmed tune/melody.
This kit ships with one transmitter/sensor (ERA-DSTX) and one plugin receiver (ERA-RXPG) and may be expanded by adding additional ERA-RXPG receivers throughout your home or office, the ERA-DCRX desktop receiver, or the ERA-VPRX portable receiver with rechargeable batteries & charger.
In addition to adding more receivers, additional sensors such as the ERA-DSTX driveway sensor, the ERA-PBTX push button, the ERA-UTX universal transmitter/magnetic door contact, or the ERA-PIR indoor motion sensor on a swivel mount.
Real-World Application for a Long Range Driveway Monitoring Kit with a Plugin Receiver for Business Use
Because it’s a driveway alarm, people often think of this kit as a great driveway alerting system–they want to know when someone enters their driveway. The product is great for that, but there are other applications as well. 1800doorbell.com has a large warehouse where we have many shipments coming in and going out daily. We have added two different ERA-DSTX driveway sensors at our facility. One is attached to a post in the parking lot, the other is in front of the rear loading dock. When a postal service, FedEx, or UPS delivery is approaching and passes through the sensor, the various plugin receivers (ERA-RXPG) are triggered. In my office, I have the sound off & the flashing strobe turned on. In addition, we have a push button on the front door and a magnetic sensor on a warehouse door. We are always aware when a visitor arrives!
The ERA-DSTX Driveway Alarm Outdoor Sensor
- Extended range – up to 4,000 ft. from the sensor to compatible receivers (ERA-DCRX and ERA-VPRX)
- Rated for outdoor and indoor use
- Powered by 9V alkaline battery (not included) – designed for low battery consumption – up to 12 months battery life
- Easily programs to ERA-DCRX desktop receiver and ERA-VPRX portable receiver with rechargeable batteries
- Mounts on an included swivel or wall plate
- Includes mounting bracket, swivel, and mounting screws
- Filter settings for indoor or outdoor use; this setting adjusts sensitivity
- Detection range can be adjusted to 25 ft., 50 ft., and 100 ft.
- Alarm reset interval adjustable to 10 seconds between activation and 120 seconds between activation
- LED lights when transmitting (this can be turned off)
- Operating frequency is 433 MHZ
- Operational temperature from -30 F to 120F
- Dimensions are 4.5”H x 3.0”W x 2.25” D
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply
The ERA-RXPG Plugin Receiver
- The ERA-RXPG has an operating range of up 4,000 ft.
- Works with all ERA transmitters/sensors: ERA-PIR: indoor motion sensor
- ERA-DSTX: outdoor motion sensor (ideal for driveway and entrances)
- ERA-UTX: Ruggedized, outdoor-rated push button and or magnetic door contact)
- ERA-PBTX: Outdoor rated push button
- ERA-EXTX: wired doorbell extender- sends radio signal when the wired doorbell is triggered
- The ERA-RXPG has three modes of operation: Strobe only: when triggered, the strobe will flash for approximately 15 seconds
- Sound only: when triggered the strobe will play the melody associated with the programmed sensor/transmitter
- Sound and Strobe
- Up to 12 different transmitters/sensors may be programmed to each ERA-RXPG
- Four sound levels. A fifth push of the volume button turns the receiver off. Push again to go to the highest sound level.
Hear the ERA-RXPG Sounds (click to hear)
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|
Home Use, Long Distance – Thick Walls, Small Business
Safeguard Supply – ERA Series
|Kit Or Accessory||
Desktop Receiver, Plugin
Motion Sensor, Passive-Infrared (PIR)
Expandable, Flashing Strobe, Multi-Zone, Visual Indicator, Volume Control
great entry alert for warehouse. loud.
WORKS AS ADVERTISED. NICE BIT OF EXTRA SECURITY ON A SHOP DOOR I CANT SEE FROM THE HOUSE AND ITS 300+ FEET AWAY. EASY TO INSTALL. FAST SHIPPING TOO. I WILL BE ORDERING MORE PRODUCTS FROM 1800DOORBELL AND WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR GOOD DRIVEWAY ALARMS TOO.
Received quickly and was exactly what I was expecting worked flawlessly
I received a replacement doorbell strobe light and now I have 3 safeguard doorbell strobes and I can move one around the house even in the garage and it worked perfect!! I couldn't do anything without them. Thanks
I've purchased several wireless door bells that supposedly work well and long distance they were all garbage. but when I got this one I put threw the test I set it up and literally walked 2 blocks away from my house and had my wife on the phone and pressed the push button bell this thing worked like a charm. I've had for a week now and each time is has worked great unlike the others bells that I bought only rang or worked randomly. I would definitely recommend this doorbell to family and friends
Office in the front warehouse delivery door in the back work’s exactly like it was describe on the website work’s perfect.
EASY SETUP, GREAT RANGE, WORKS GREAT.
Very good products. The wireless transmitter and receiver work and cover our entire house. My only disappointment is that there is a battery that must be replaced. It is too bad the electronic design can't tap the power from the transformer for the doorbell itself. Great product and great service.
Great products. We'll worth the small investment.
The doorbell wireless push button and portable bell working great. The only setback the door sensor has to be within half inch of the button which makes it. non functional if the door is recessed from the jamb. Otherwise overall prity handy product