DCMA-4K-PLUS Dakota Alert One Mile Distance Driveway Alarm with 12V DC Outputs
The extended range, up to 1 mile, makes this driveway monitoring kit a perfect solution for larger properties. The sensor mounts outdoors – pointing across the area to be monitored – and the flashing, chime receiver plugs into an outlet where you want to hear the chime alert. The receiver features a 12V dc output. Add on additional receivers to hear in multiple locations, or monitor more than 1 area by adding on another sensor.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping (for most products)
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Call or Email for Support
A Driveway Alarm with a One Mile Distance Driveway Alarm with 12V DC OutputsFor larger properties, the DCMA-4K-PLUS Dakota Driveway Alarm is a great long-range driveway alarm that’s reliable, high-powered, and budget-friendly based on the performance range. Similar to most wireless kits, it works when the transmitter/sensor detects movement and sends a wireless signal to the plug-in receiver. The sensor/transmitter emits an invisible beam that creates a detection zone of up to 50′. When the combination of heat and movement enters this detection zone your chime/receiver will sound, alerting you that movement has been detected. This kit is unique in that it has a Mile Distance Driveway Alarm with 12V DC Outputs.
Reasons to Choose the DCMA-4K-PLUS:
- Range of 5,000 feet (transmitter to receiver) works great for large properties or where environmental factors interfere with shorter-range alarm systems
- Small transmitter blends seamlessly into the environment to avoid detection
- Expandable product – add more receivers, transmitters, or other helpful accessories
- Sensor detection zone emitted from the sensor is approximately 50 feet. The beam comes out small and tends to fan out the further you move from the sensor.
- The sensor will transmit a wireless signal up to one mile (depending on environmental factors). This is the distance from the transmitter to the receiver.
- The wireless sensor is powered by a 9-volt battery. Battery life, in normal conditions, is approximately 1 1/2 years.
- Receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet.
- Operates with all Dakota 4000 products.
- Receiver has a volume control knob.
- Plays 16 different sounds/melodies.
Click Here to Hear RE-4K PLUS Melodies and Tunes
|Dimensions||3 × 4 × 3 in|
Dakota Alert 4000 Series
|Battery Or Plug In||
|Kit Or Accessory||
We bought this for my mother is be able to hear in the bedroom along with the first one that we bought for the kitchen.
She loves it.
Finally, a driveway alarm that actually works! Has been very reliable. I like the flexibility to expand the system. Great customer service!
Good company to work with and very quick on shipping product!
My driveway is 3000 ft long through a forest. I put the sensor about two thousand feet from the house. I have two receivers one at the house and one at the shop. It triggers reliably every time. I have used their wired products for many years and have never had a problem. The range is incredible if I had line of sight I'm sure it would go a mile but to go a couple thousand feet through heavily wooded is amazing.
Went online to order a driveway alert unit for a friend. I already owned a Dakota system. System arrived quickly and works fine. Very pleased with system and service
Very easy to install and has better Alarm than the old one. Very pleased and would highly recommend it.
I have a very large brownstone and didn’t want to rewire my house so I went with the wireless doorbell. Thank you
We live up a hill surrounded by many trees. I am so impressed that this sits at the end of our long drive and still reaches into our home! GREAT PRODUCT!
Recommend for every warehouse. Works as described.
Great service. Alarm that doesn't give false alarms.