DCMA-4K-PLUS Dakota Alert One Mile Distance Driveway Alarm with 12V DC Outputs
Extended range, up to 1 mile, makes this driveway monitoring kit a perfect solution for larger properties. The sensor mounts outdoors – pointing across the area to be monitored – and the flashing, chime receiver plugs into an outlet where you want to hear the chime alert. Receiver features a 12V dc output. Add on additional receivers to hear in multiple locations, of monitor more than 1 area by adding on another sensor.
- Additional information
A Driveway Alarm with a One Mile Distance Driveway Alarm with 12V DC Outputs
For larger properties, the DCMA-4K-PLUS Dakota Driveway Alarm is a great long range driveway alarm that’s reliable, high-powered, and budget friendly based on the performance range. Similar to most wireless kits, it works when the transmitter/sensor detects movement and sends a wireless signal to the plug-in receiver. The sensor/transmitter emits an invisible beam that creates a detection zone of up to 50′. When the combination of heat and movement enters this detection zone your chime/receiver will sound, alerting you that movement has been detected. This kit is unique in that it has a One Mile Distance Driveway Alarm with 12V DC Outputs.
Reasons to Choose the DCMA-4K-PLUS:
- Range of 5,000 feet (transmitter to receiver) works great for large properties or where environmental factors interfere with shorter-range alarm systems
- Small transmitter blends seamlessly into the environment to avoid detection
- Expandable product – add more receivers, transmitters, or other helpful accessories
This Dakota driveway alarm, the DCMA-4K-PLUS, ships with two components, the DCMT-4000 and the ER-4K-PLUS which is a sensor/transmitter and a receiver/speaker, respectively. If you have more than one driveway, or area you would like to monitor, you can expand the system with additional transmitters. You can also add more receivers to the system. The Dakota driveway sensor is a small, compact device that’s powered by a 9-volt battery. To monitor your driveway – or any area – simply mount the sensor perpendicular to the area you want to monitor. The transmitter has a detection zone of roughly 50 feet and when it detects movement, it transmits a wireless signal to the plug in receiver/speaker. As an example, if you want to monitor the driveway, simply mount the sensor next to the driveway with the beam shooting across the driveway itself. At our offices, we use the transmitter to notify us when a delivery truck approaches the loading door.
- Sensor detection zone emitted from the sensor is approximately 50 feet. The beam comes out small and tends to fan out the further you move from the sensor.
- The sensor will transmit a wireless signal up to one mile (depending on environmental factors). This is the distance from the transmitter to the receiver.
- The wireless sensor is powered by 9 volt battery. Battery life, in normal conditions is approximately 1 1/2 years.
- Receiver plugs into standard wall outlet.
- Operates with all Dakota 4000 products.
- Receiver has a volume control knob.
- Plays 16 different sounds / melodies.
Click Here to Hear RE-4K PLUS Melodies and Tunes
Very easy to install and has better Alarm than the old one. Very pleased and would highly recommend it.
I have a very large brownstone and didn’t want to rewire my house so I went with the wireless doorbell. Thank you
We live up a hill surrounded by many trees. I am so impressed that this sits at the end of our long drive and still reaches into our home! GREAT PRODUCT!
Recommend for every warehouse. Works as described.
Great service. Alarm that doesn't give false alarms.