16V, 30W Transformer

16V, 30W Transformer

A hard to find, 16V, 30W doorbell transformer for use with the Craftmade C4-PW, C3-PW, CA4-RC, and the CA4-RC wired doorbells.  Great for use with doorbells with long wire runs, doorbells with selenoids or two doorbell systems.

$27.00

Tag:
  • Description
  • Additional information
  • Reviews (3)

The T1630 is a 16-volt, 30-watt doorbell transfomer. These products are individually boxes and have a 2-year manufacturer’s warrant.

This product is used to power doorbells with selenoids, doorbells that are highly musical, or sytems that use 2 or more doors.  The extra wattage also comes in handy when you have a long run or doorbell bellwire.

If you only need a 10W doorbell transformer, we recommend the DH905 doorbell transfomer by Thomas and Betts

• 16V 30 watts 3 wires
  • For 2-Note chime with all wires longer than 50 feet.
  • For 2-Note chime with any wire longer than 50 feet.
  • For 2-Note chimes
  • For 8-Note or 4-Note chime with any wires longer than 50 feet.
  • Individually boxed
  • Cast aluminum housing
  • One year manufacturer’s warranty

Additional information

Weight1 lbs
Dimensions2 x 2 x 2 in
Condition

Transformer Voltage

16V

No of Doorbells to Power

Up to 3 Doorbells

Recommended Wire Run

More than 50 ft.

3 reviews for 16V, 30W Transformer

1. 4 out of 5

(verified owner)

This transformer is powerful enough to power two two-tone Heath-Zenith mechanical chimes. One star deducted because the screw to attach transformer to the electrical box didn’t have enough clearance for me. Not nearly as easy as the plastic nut my last transformer came with. But, the chimes sound great with this transformer, so overall I am pleased.

2. 5 out of 5

(verified owner)

Excellent Purchase – easy to order arrived quickly – installed easily – extremely pleasant – could not find this item anywhere locally – ‘I’ll be back !’

3. 5 out of 5

(verified owner)

I replaced my old doorbell and transformer. I bought this 30 watt transformer because it was recommended if the run of the doorbell wire was over 50 feet. I have no idea of the length of run of the doorbell wire, it may or may not be over 50 ft. – this transformer works great. For the few dollars more than the 10 watt transformer it was worth it.

Add a review

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!