- Additional information
This wired doorbell transformer may be used as a 8V, 16V, or 24V transformer. Manufactured by Carlon, a Thomas and Betts company, this transformer will pwer up to two low-voltage devices; 10VA(watts) for 8 and 16 volts, and a secondary 20VA(watts) at 24 volts.
The Ideal Transformer to Power Two Chimes, Bells, or Buzzers on the Same Transformer.
Small and compact, this product is durable and packs a punch. The versatility enables contractors to use it in a variety of situations. Rather than stocking three different voltages of transformers, stock this one and use the setting you need.
Clamp on style makes mounting easy. Mount the outer bracket, wire it, and snap it back in the mounting bracket.
- Used to power low voltage product, specifically doorbell and door chimes
- Input 120VAC
- Output 10VA at 8 Volt and 16 Vols; 20VA at 24 Volt
- Dimensions are: 2”W x 2.5”H x 2.25′”D
- Two year manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured by Thomas and Betts
|No Of Doorbells To Power|
Up to 2 Doorbells
|Recommended Wire Run|
More than 50 ft.
Tri Voltage (8V/16V/24V)