Carlon Wireless Doorbell Push Button in Faux / Nickel Finish
Compatible with Carlon doorbells, this stylish push button is finished with a faux brass or brushed nickel. One of the more decorative wireless buttons.
- Additional information
If you’re looking for a more decorative wireless door chime button, look no further. The RC4130 and RC4133 are two of the most stylish wireless transmitters on the market.
Many wireless door chime systems have wireless buttons that aren’t as fancy as some would like. The RC4130 is a great solution for that problem. Packed with all the same features as the Carlon wireless button RC3301, the RC4130 and the RC4133 provides a stylish note to a great electronic wireless button from Dimango.
- Compatible with all Carlon wireless chime systems
- Sound select on front of button using small protruding button located just above the center button
- Weatherproof – use indoors or outdoors. Make sure small weep hole is pointing down
- Button works from -30 degrees to 130 degrees F temperature
- Powered by 2 3-volt lithium batteries (included and installed)
- 32 selectable codes to block interference from outside sources
- Includes a 2-year lithium button batteries and is weatherproof for safe outdoor installation
- Operates up to a 150 foot-range
- Sends audible indicator to receiver when battery is low
- Metal siding, metal roofs and metal in close proximity to the button will reduce its range. If your door frame is metal, or you are going to mount it on metal, please call us first to discuss the application and another possible solution
- Manufactured by Carlon, a Thomas & Betts company
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
Carlon /Dimango / Thomas & Betts
|Kit Or Accessory|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This doorbell push button is of better quality than the one that you get when you purchase the Carlon wireless doorbell. I did do a small improvement on the push button by first disassembling it and then coating the circuit board with "MG Chemicals 422B Silicone Modified Conformal Coating" as the area where it was mounted was the side of the hous that received the highest winds as well as rain and snow. With this additionsl protection the push button should last for quite some time as compared to the original that only lasted less tahn a year. By the way I worked in the electronics industry for 42 years and I am familiar with handling circuit boards ( I have an anti-static strap ) as well as chemicals. In the case of the MG Chemicals 422B I coated the board out of doors and left it outside for over three hours in order to be certain that it had dried properly and that the smell was gone. If you live in a drier climate you should not have any need to do what I did. An additional FYI I live just south of Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
This doorbell was very easy to install and everything worked just as the instructions said they should. 1800Doorbell was very helpful in working with my requests for an extra stylish push button.
1800Doorbell made it so easy to get a replacement wireless transmitter for my wireless chime doorbell. Thanks for your help and making it so easy to buy with confidence that it was the right product and it was, it works great!
This doorbell works much better than the one I ordered previously. Just love it! The faux nickel finish looks much better than the white.
You may also like…
Carlon RC4121 Long Range 300 ft. Wireless Door Chime Push ButtonGTIN: 034481195702$19.9813 reviewsModel: RC4121
RC3250 Carlon Wireless Door Chime Kit Great for Residential UseGTIN: 081203032500$34.9810 reviewsModel: RC3250
Carlon RC4120 Battery Powered Long Range Wireless Door ChimeGTIN: 034481195696$19.989 reviewsModel: RC4120
Carlon RC3510D Outdoor Rated Wireless Battery Operated Chime KitGTIN: 0812030351058 reviews
RC3301 Carlon Dimango Compatible Wireless Doorbell Push ButtonGTIN: 081203033019$6.98124 reviewsModel: RC3301