Need additional chime receivers for a second floor, basement or garage?
Use the RC3253. (RC8253R) and expand your existing Thomas & Betts, Carlon chime system with additional plug-in chime receivers. Plug in one, two, three, or as many as you need to hear your existing chime throughout your entire home.
The RC3253 is an add-on door chime used in a variety of Carlon and Dimango wireless systems. This is a plug-in door chime that you may use in conjunction with Carlon push buttons like the RC3301 wireless button, or the RC3460T, which are magnetic door or window sensor entrance alerts. If you need extra distance, (more than 150 ft.), try the RC4121, a long range wireless button with a range of up to 300 ft.
For a complete wireless door chime kit, consider the RC3250 which features this receiver and one wireless push button.
- Use this receiver to expand an existing Thomas & Betts, Carlon wireless door chime system, entrance alert, motion sensor, or other Carlon products – use with RC3200/RC8350, RC3250/RC8250, RC3252, RC3260/RC8360. If you have questions regarding a specific model, please call or email us.
- 2 1/4″ speaker provides excellent sound that is loud and clear (Other manufacurer’s chimes tend to sound more mechanical)
- Adjustable volume control allows you to adjust the volume settings to low-medium-high
- Prevent interference from other devices with 32 changeable privacy codes
- One of thirteen sound options are set at the push button. These quality sounds and options are only available on selected models of Thomas & Betts, Carlon Chimes
- Using SAW technology, the RC3253 receiver has an operating range of up to 150 ft. (Lessor systems may only offer 25-75 feet.) SAW technology ensures the wireless products stand up to these claims.
- No other manufacturer will stand behind their products like Carlon – One year warranty