The RC3250 Is the Gold Standard For Wireless Door Chimes
No wiring needed. The RC3250 (also known as the RC8250) is a completely wireless chime that installs in minutes. Add multiple push buttons and multiple receivers to cover more doors and increase the listening range.
$34.98 – $44.98
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Manual
Trouble hearing your doorbell in certain areas of your home?
Wouldn’t it be nice to hear your door chime in the basement, back bedroom or out on your back deck? The RC3250 by Carlon is simple to use and easy to install wherever you need to hear it most.
- The set features the RC3301 wireless door chime button and the RC3253 plug in receiver.
- The range from the doorbell button to theplug inreceiveris up to 150 feet.
- The receiver will play one of 13 melodies. These melodies are easily selected by pushing a small button on the outdoor pushbutton.
- The wireless pushbutton is shipped with a battery already installed and the receiver plugs into a standard 120-V wall outlet.
Features of the RC3250 Wireless Plugin Door Chime Set
- Receiver measures 2 1/4″
- High-quality sound
- Three options for volume control
- 13 sound options available. To hear sound options, please select this link and scroll down till you see “For Models with 13 Sound Options:“.
- Product plugs into a simple 120V AC outlet
- Operates within a 150-foot range
- Sound option set at transmitter
- 32 privacy codes available
- Set ships with a push button ( batteries included and already installed)
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- The RC3250 may also be listed on other sites as the RC8250. (They are the same product)
If you need a wireless plug indoor chime with two wireless push buttons, consider the Carlon RC3252 which is virtually the same kit as the RC3250, however, this set features two push buttons.
The RC3252 wireless door chime kit with two push buttons contains all you need to install a quality wireless system in a matter of minutes. The kit contains the best-in-class Carlon RC3253 wireless receiver and two RC3301, wireless buttons.
The RC3253 is the workhorse of the Carlon and Dimango product line. Using the patented SAW technology, this system has a range fromreceiverto button of up to 150 ft.
The RC3253 wireless receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet. The two included push buttons should be mounted outside, on the door frame or wall of the doors you want a doorbell chime to originate from. When someone pushes the button, a musical chime is played on the wireless plug in receiver. These systems are fully expandable meaning you can add more wireless push buttons (RC3301) and wireless plug-in receivers (RC3253.)
Set upliterally takes a matter of minutes. The wireless transmitters (push buttons) may be mounted withdouble sidedtape or screws, both of which are included. The receiver plugs into a wall outlet. All you would need to do is push the small button that protrudes on the surface of the push button to choose the sound option that you want to hear. You would then do the same on the other button so they are both playing a different sound. This allows you to determine which door is ringing when a guest arrives.
You have 13 different sound options with this kit which you can sample by visiting the RC3253 sound options page.
For additional information about the transmitters (push buttons) featured in this kit, please click here: RC3301
If you need additional range, up to 300 feet from transmitter to receiver, or if there will be metal or brick interference, we recommend you add the RC4121, long range wireless door chime button to the kit. This button will give you a range of up to 300 ft. versus the 150 ft. that the RC3301 offers.
- This kit includes 1 x RC3253 plug-in receiver and 2 x RC3301 transmitter push button.
- Maximum range from transmitters to receiver 150 ft. This islineof site with no interference. Walls, doors, windows, etc. will reduce the operating range of all wireless products.
- Receiverwill play 13 different melodies and tunes, selectable by pushing tune selector on transmitters.
- You can associate a different tune with each transmitter (push button)
- 32 privacy codes available to reduce interference from neighboring wireless devices.
- Manufactured by Carlon, a Thomas and Betts company.
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
|Number of Buttons|
|Kit or Accessory|
|Number of Receivers|
Wireless Battery-Powered Door Chime – White0 out of 5
Are you looking for a wireless door chime that is simple, wireless and battery powered? If the answer is “Yes”, then the Dimango RC3530 is just what you need! Dimango makes only the best and most reliable chimes, but this one also carries a 5 year warranty should anything go wrong! A great chime that comes with peace of mind…perfect!SKU: RC3530
You've just added this product to the cart:
Need Wireless Door Chime Receiver to Compliment an Existing System?
Need Wireless Door Chime Receiver to Compliment an Existing System?4.44 out of 5
Expand your existing Thomas & Betts, Carlon chime system with additional plug-in chime receivers. Use this plug-in door chime with Carlon wireless push buttons or entrance alerts to extend the door chime sound through other areas of your home.SKU: RC3253
Add-On Plug In Door Chime – 1 1/2” Speaker3.83 out of 5
Compatible with Thomas & Betts, Carlon models RC3030D, RC3730D, RC3190D, RC3250/RC8250, the Add-On Door Chime allows you to hear the bell in any part of the house.SKU: RC3733D
Victorian Mechanical Doorbell0 out of 5
This classic antique-styled doorbell has been around for decades and will be around for many years. It’s solid brass construction requires no electricty and has very few moving parts.SKU: DH950
4” Wired Bell Buzzer for Business Use4.00 out of 5
The DH924 is a wired 4-inch buzzer/bell great to use in loud environments such as warehouses, workshops etc. If you need an above average sound for a loud environment, this is the one you should choose.SKU: DH924