- Additional information
Trouble hearing your doorbell in certain areas of your home?
Wouldn’t it be nice to hear your door chime in the basement, back bedroom or out on your back deck? The RC3250 by Carlon is simple to use and easy to install wherever you need to hear it most.
- The set features the RC3301 wireless door chime button and the RC3253 plug in receiver.
- The range from the doorbell button to the plug-in receiver is up to 150 feet.
- The receiver will play one of 13 melodies. These melodies are easily selected by pushing a small button on the outdoor pushbutton.
- The wireless pushbutton is shipped with a battery already installed and the receiver plugs into a standard 120-V wall outlet.
Features of the RC3250 & RC3252 Wireless Plugin Door Chime Sets
- Receiver measures 2 1/4″
- High-quality sound
- Three options for volume control
- 13 sound options available. To hear sound options, please scroll down to the bottom of this page
- Product plugs into a simple 120V AC outlet
- Operates within a 150-foot range
- Sound option set at transmitter
- 32 privacy codes available
- RC3250 ships with 1 x push button ( batteries included and already installed).
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- The RC3250 may also be listed on other sites as the RC8250. (They are the same product)
The RC3253 is the workhorse of the Carlon and Dimango product line. Using the patented SAW technology, this system has a range from receiver to button of up to 150 ft.
The RC3253 wireless receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet. The two included push buttons should be mounted outside, on the door frame or wall of the doors you want a doorbell chime to originate from. When someone pushes the button, a musical chime is played on the wireless plug in receiver. These systems are fully expandable meaning you can add more wireless push buttons (RC3301) and wireless plug-in receivers (RC3253.)
Set up literally takes a matter of minutes. The wireless transmitters (push buttons) may be mounted with double sided tape or screws, both of which are included. The receiver plugs into a wall outlet. All you would need to do is push the small button that protrudes on the surface of the push button to choose the sound option that you want to hear. You would then do the same on the other button so they are both playing a different sound. This allows you to determine which door is ringing when a guest arrives.
You have 13 different sound options with this kit which you can sample by visiting the RC3253 sound options page.
For additional information about the transmitters (push buttons) featured in this kit, please click here: RC3301
If you need additional range, up to 1000 feet from transmitter to receiver, or if there will be metal or brick interference, we recommend you purchase the LRA-D1000S, long range wireless door chime button to the kit. This product will give you a range of up to 1000 ft. versus the 150 ft. that the RC3250 offers.
- This kit includes 1 x RC3253 plug-in receiver and 1 x RC3301 transmitter push button.
- Maximum range from transmitters to receiver 150 ft. This is line of site with no interference. Walls, doors, windows, etc. will reduce the operating range of all wireless products.
- Receiver will play 13 different melodies and tunes, changeable by pushing tune selector on transmitters.
- You can associate a different tune with each transmitter (push button).
- 32 privacy codes available to reduce interference from neighboring wireless devices.
- Manufactured by Carlon, a Thomas and Betts company.
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Hear the Carlon Receiver Sounds
Star Spangled Banner
Auld Land Syne
Take Me Out to the BallGame
Hail Hail the Gang's All Here
The Yellow Rose of Texas
Joy to the World
|Number Of Buttons|
1 x Push Button
Carlon /Dimango / Thomas & Betts
|Kit Or Accessory|
|Battery Or Plug In|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Easy to install and works great
To be honest I never thought this would work so well for the low price...well...It’s fantastic...the only thing I don’t like is that I have to go outside to the ringer button to change the song..someone should fix this so in the dead of winter I don’t have to be outside changing the song..otherwise it really works great!
I invite people over just so they will ring my doorbell.
Really a piece of cake to install and use.
I found this doorbell to replace another one I had for many years. It was the exact style. It is very easy to set up. This Chime is very nice. I was surprised the style was exactly the same. I was very pleased with the quality.
You may also like…
RC3253 Carlon Plugin Wireless Door Chime Receiver for Add-On or ReplacementGTIN: 081203032531$26.98
Carlon RC3510D Outdoor Rated Wireless Battery Operated Chime KitGTIN: 081203035105