Carlon RC4120 Battery Powered Long Range Wireless Door Chime
Battery powered wireless door chime (doorbell) with a range of 300 ft. and flashing LED light. If you need wireless door chime with a little extra range, this is the doorbell for you. The flashing LED is also great to aid the hearing impaired or noisy environments.
- Additional information
The RC4120 is a long range Dimango/Carlon wireless doorbell. It has a range of up to 300 ft. We say “up to” because environmental factors, such as stucco, metal, or concrete walls can impact the range of the chime.
This unit features a high intensity LED light that flashes during the duration of the chime being played. With up to 13 chime sounds available, you may select one of these chime sounds to play on the receiver by pushing the tune selector button on the wireless push button.
If you want a long range doorbell but don’t want a receiver that’s battery powered like the RC4120, we would recommend the LRA-D1000. You can also pair the push button in this kit, the RC4121 with a plug in receiver like the RC3253 which is a plug-in receiver.
If you need a wireless door chime kit with a range greater than the 300 ft. range of this kit, we recommend the LRA-D1000 Long Range Wireless Chime.
- 300′ operational range depending on environment
- High intensity flashing LED lights flashes with chime sound and may be turned on or off
- Powered by 4 D-Cell alkaline batteries (not included) with battery life of 2 years under normal operating conditions
- Compatible with all Dimango, Carlon door chime products (RC series)
- Push button uses 2 lithium ion batteries (included) and includes double sided tap and screws to mount
- Kit also ships with double sided tape, screws and wall anchors
- Range of this product is 300 ft. Environmental factors such as metal, concrete, etc. will interfer and cut down wireless range.
- Trasnmitter button is outdoor rated. Pleaes ensure you mount the transmitter with the weep hole facing down.
- Small button on face of transmitter allows you to change the melody
- Volume control settings
- User may turn the flashing LED on or off
Carlon /Dimango / Thomas & Betts
|Kit Or Accessory|
|Battery Or Plug In|
Battery Operated Receiver
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My mother is 94 and very hard if hearing. Found the right length of chime with the right volume and flashing light no longer leaves her visitors beating on the door to be heard.
Bought a previous bell locally that didn’t work well due to walls in between.
This works very well. Can have different sounds.
Very happy and thought the price was good.
I chose the unit with the greatest range because I knew I had a difficult situation: metal doors, blocking, interference.rnI was able to mount the bell right on the aluminium door frame and the signal reached the the bell! Perfect! BTW, the bell ships with the LEDs "off" - so, read the directions!
Good variety of chimes to choose from. Performs well and great styling.
Very easy to install and the different chimes are super easy to change. Very Satisfied.