Dakota Alert MURS-CHIME Chime Module for MURS Systems Driveway Alarm
Designed to be used with the MURS base station transceiver, this unit adds a nice chime sound to Dakota MURS and MAPS based driveway alarm products
- Additional information
Dakota Alerts created the MURS Chime Module to add a nice chime alert sound to the MURS based driveway alarm product line. Rather than play the normal “alert zone 1” or “alert zone 2,” connecting the MURS Chime Module to the N/O (Normally Open) output on the base station transceiver (M538-BS) will make your alert play a pleasant tune like “London Bridges” or “Oh My Darling.”
Powered by two AA batteries the MURS Chime Module has a volume control and should last approximately two years prior to needing new batteries.
Although designed for use with the MURS systems, this chime module will integrate with any product that has a N/O output. The uses are endless. For example, many door/widow contacts have a N/O output on them meaning when the window opens, integrating this module will create a chime sound.
- Powered by 2 x AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Connects to the N/O output on devices
- 16 feet of wire and mounting screws included
- Plays “London Bridges,” “Westminster Chime,” and “Oh My Darling”
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Easy to follow instructions included for easy DIY installs
Dakota Alert MURS Series
|Kit Or Accessory|