MURS-CHIME Battery Operated Relay Chime by Dakota Alert
Designed to be used with the MURS base station transceiver, this unit adds a nice chime sound to Dakota MURS and MAPS-based driveway alarm products.
Low Flat Rate Domestic Shipping!
- Expedited & International Shipping
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- 30- Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Real Customer Support
The MURS-Chime Module adds an excellent chime alert sound to the MURS-based based driveway alarm product line and may also be used on the ERA-DCRX Receiver using the NO relay. Rather than play the normal “alert zone 1” or “alert zone 2,” connecting the MURS Chime Module to the N/O (Normally Open) output on the base station transceiver (M538-BS) and the ERA-DCRXS C-Form relay will make your alert play a pleasant tune like “London Bridges” or “Oh My Darling.”
Powered by two AA batteries, the MURS Chime Module has volume control and should last approximately two years before needing new batteries.
Although designed for use with the MURS systems, this chime module will integrate with any product that has a N/O output. The uses are endless. For example, many door/widow contacts have a N/O output, meaning integrating this module will create a chime sound when the window opens.
- Powered by 2 x AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Connects to the N/O output on devices
- 16 feet of wire and mounting screws included
- Plays “London Bridges,” “Westminster Chime,” and “Oh My Darling”
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Easy-to-follow instructions are included for easy DIY installs